Meeting the others

Be Mine

"We're he-" Sunggyu stopped to see you asleep, *Oh she is asleep already* he thought, *She must be tired from the trip* he thought and got out of the van, he came to open your door to lift you up, to his surprise you weren't that heavy. He smiled as he saw your cute little face, *I didn't know she is this cute* He thought and went in.

The others looked his way, "She is here?" Dongwoo asked. 

Sunggyu didn't looked impressed with the half-cleaned house, "Good she fell asleep" Sunggyu said. Dongwoo scratched his head, "Sorry,"

"IS SHE HERE?" Sungjong yelled.

"SHHHH!!!!" Dongwoo said, "Yes, and she is asleep!" Dongwoo said.

"Oh" Sungjong shut up and looked at you, "Wow, she is pretty" He said. Sunggyu smiled, "Yeah, I know"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Don't go falling inlove with her! We should be protecting her!" Dongwoo snapped, "So, put her in her room, I'll get her bags" 

Sunggyu nodded and went upstairs he opened the door to see Sungyeol in an apron still cleaning the room, "Hyung! Oh, she is here already" he said

Sunggyu looked pissed, "Haven't I told you to clean this room 3 hours ago?" 

Sungyeol sheepishly scratched his head, "Mianhae" 

"Don't you guys do anything right?" He asked and put you on the bed. Sungyeol went to you and awed, "Aw, she is so cute" He said.

"I have to go eat now, I'm hungry" Sunggyu said and went down stairs. Sungyeol watched you sleep, he touched your cute nose, *She is like an angel* He thought and played with your blonde hair, Just then Sungyeol heard a loud shout downstairs, "What now?" He said and looked to see what happened. 

Sunggyu was scolding Woohyun and Myungsoo for not yet finishing the dinner on time. Sungyeol laughed, "Good I'm not the only one scolded by Sunggyu" he said to himself

"AT LEAST ~~~~~~ CAME HERE SLEEPING ALREADY OR SHE WILL THINK THAT WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL AGENTS!" Sunggyu said. 

Sungyeol laughed at L and Woohyun, Sungyeol then looked up to see you coming out of your room, *OH! She woke up!* Sungyeol thought and looked at you, you rubbed your eyes and stopped to meet eyes with Sungyeol, you blinked at him.

Sungyeol didn't know what to do, "Um, hello! I'm Lee Sungyeol!" He weirdly introduced. You smiled at him, "hello"

Sungyeol then went down in a hurry, "Guys, she is awake" he said. At a swift moment Sunggyu pushed Woohyun and Myungsoo back to the kitched, "Just cook some eggs and any food there that is fast to cook" 

Sungjong looked at you, "She is awake!" He said. you went down, "Where is my bag?" You asked. "Right here" Dongwoo came in with your bags. Hoya was behind him. You blinked at them, "So you guys are the Woo brothers?" You asked

"We like to be called 'Infinite'" Hoya said

They nodded, "nice to meet you miss ~~~~~~~" they all said.

"Please, just call me ~~~~~~~" You said

"~~~~~~~~, Miss Nina are you tired from the trip?" Sungyeol asked. You shook your head, "Not that much"

"Dinner is served" Myungsoo came out with your egg and bacon. Sunggyu gave him an are-you-kidding-me look, *more like breakfast!* He thought. 

Woohyun took your hand and pulled you to the table, you blinked at him, "Eat up ~~~~~~" he said. You looked at the plate, *Does Koreans always eat breakfast for dinner?* You thought and began eating.

Then Sunggyu snapped, "I almost forgot," he said and sat next to you, "Miss Nina told me to give you this phone, this is a secured cellphone that can't be tracked down that easily" He gave you a brand new phone. you looked at it, "Thanks"