Something Frosty

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry I have been on a reaaaallyyyyy loooong hiatusssssss, but here the second chapter comes! Oh before that, Kris will still be added in the story, despite his leaving and all 3 He's still there to me. I don't know what OT11 is. So here goes, enjoy the mayo! ^^ 

Hyera found herself chatting with Luhan comfortably until midnight. Unfortunately it was an 18 hour convenience store, they got forced out. Hyera felt comfortable and safe with him as he was so welcoming and extremely chatty. Hyera normally hates these kind of boys, but surprisingly, she can accept Luhan. They did not talk about anything personal, Luhan did not even ask why she is not at home at this kind of hour. 

"I guess we have to part up, it's nice knowing you Luhan," Hyera gifted Luhan a sweet smile which made Luhan's heart flutter. 

"Wait, let me send you home. It's too late for a girl to be walking alone at night," Luhan offered with worried eyes. Hyera is just like a scented flower, attractive. It'd be dangerous. 

"It's really okay, I'll go back alone. Thanks for the chat," Hyera grabbed her bag and turned around making pace, feeling quite sad to leave a friend she just made. Her heart ached to follow Luhan but she has no place to be sent to.

"Then where are you going?" She felt Luhan's hands on her shoulders. Her heart raced as heat rose to her cheeks.

"I'm heading for my-" Hyera's words were cutted by two figures walking towards the shopkeeper, her eyes rounded as she noticed who those two were...

They were from the Government.

And they were looking for her.

"You know what Luhan? On second thought, let's go," Hyera grabbed his wrists and started walking the other way. Luhan didn't seem to budge, probably surprised, he kind of expected a little drama. Hyera turned to face him and silently whispered with a stern voice,"NOW." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was not really a walk, it was really rushed that Luhan was the one who had to walk faster. He imagined a slow walk to talk and get to know her and all but no, Luhan does not think she's normal anymore. They walked far enough until they reached a park when Hyera stopped and Luhan who got tired fell to the ground with a thud and panted, "are...w-w-wehhh-h-her-here....yeh-yeh-yet?"

"I know this place," Hyera slowly walked into the park and sat on one of the swings, "I seem to remember, but I can't recall." The panting Luhan looked up and saw a shining figure under the moonlight. Luhan was in awe seeing such beautiful being living. He gathered his mind to focus and used his telekenesis ability to pluck a red rose from the nearby bush. Having it flying into his hands, he walked to Hyera slowly and handed the rose.

"As a friendship token," Hyera accepted it with glimmering eyes. His stomach made somersaults. Luhan sat on the swing next to hers, "This was where I met Sehun," he said while lightly swinging himself. 

"Who's Sehun?" Hyera tilted her head, quite curious. It isn't impossible for Luhan to be gay, he's beautiful.

"Oh no we're not gay!" Luhan quickly remarked as he saw the look on Hyera's face. Hyera chuckled, "My parents handed me to Sehun's parents when I was 6. He's my housemate now, you can meet him!"

"I see...and no thanks, it would be weird," Hyera caught a glance of the street clock. 1 am. "Lu, you might want to go home. Sehun would get worried," Luhan got up and walked slowly infront of Hyera, "You don't have a home, right?" Hyera slowly shook her head. Luhan did not say anything, he just lifted Hyera's bag and pulled her by her wrist. Straight to his house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at the apartment about ten minutes later, Luhan stepped in front of his door to unlock it, feeling wind gushing from the openings of the door below. Oh , he just know what's happening, and Hyera knowing is none of his interest. Well, maybe she will find out sooner or later if they sticked too long. Click, he unlocked the door and peeked a little inside, "Sehun ah, stop whatever you're doing. We have a guest."

"But hyung I was just about to-"

"Listen to hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter