Princess

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys this is too much update in 24 hours :p But I cannot seem to stop myself from typing, my brains aching with ideas. So yeah here you go, and thank you for your lovely boosting comments <3 

The bell rang and all the students bursted into the hallways for recess. All feeling really stuffed up in class needing to process lots of information. Hyera's last class was Computer Science, well, as you expected, she's the top student. And probably the star of the class. Not failing any step of doing the programming project. How can she fail? She's an expert. Being an expert, she got bored in that class. Too easy to pass. She felt absolutely relieved getting to step out of lab. She saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the left, towards the café. She heard their complaints being hungry and all. Why isn't Jongdae with them though?

"Hey," Jongdae greeted her by surprise. Great, she was just thinking about him. Just her luck.

"Hey, you not going with them?" Hyera looked over at those two who seem to be fading away.

"Not hungry, wanna follow me somewhere?" Jongdae offered. Hyera couldn't help but grin and nodded. 

Jongdae led her outside, to the park where a few students were strolling with juice boxes in their hands. It was burning hot but there were a few couples though, holding their hands. Hyera envied them. And stared at Jongdae's free hand. Sigh, how she wanted to hold his hand. Meanwhile, Jongdae turned to look at Hyera, thinking she must be beautiful in the sunlight and caught Hyera staring at his hands. Hyera's face immediately reddened. Jongdae tilted his face in front of hers and saw the couple who were holding hands in front of them.

"Hey Jongdae, Hyera!" The couple greeted them. They hey-ed them back, "I know somewhere people don't know in this park. Kind of my secret hideout," Jongdae whispered the second sentence in her ear which made her giggle.

"I didn't know boys have secret places too. Are you going to show me that place?" Hyera asked, feeling a bit special if Jongdae says yes.

"Only you. Not even Minseok, come on,"  Jongdae held her hand and Hyera swore she could feel her heart skipping ten beats. Jongdae too got flips in his stomach but there was something weird about this lovely lady. The weather's hot....

But her hands are cold as ice. 

He'll figure that out later. Jongdae pulled her to behind the bushes and pushing away some leaves which revelaed a garden full of flowers and a tiny lake. Hyera released Jongdae's hand and walked slowly into the garden, relishing the beauty of the flowers. She loves flowers. Like the one Luhan gave. Flowers reminds Hyera of her late mother, always blooming. Although she started wilting during her fathers loss.

In the meantime, Kim Jongdae, is also adoring. This time, it isn't the flowers. It's the girl who's enjoying the flowers. Jongdae smiled a little to himself and decided to pluck a Baby's Breath flower to give it to Hyera. "I planted most of the flowers on my own," Jongdae said, a bit shocking her and handed the small flower to her. She took it with a small smile, "Really? This is amazing! I love flowers and how they remind me of my late mother," she said slowly, sitting on the grass. 

"I'm sorry," Jongdae said. 

"None of your fault," Hyera eyesmiled him, "Anyway, want to explore this place?" Jongdae offered.

"But..what about class?" 

"They won't notice us skipping." Jongdae winked. At that moment, both of them felt indefinite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended right when they returned to the block. Just to stumble upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter