Grocery Shopping!

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae hesitantly walked over to his father's car followed by Hyera. She didn't really asked why she was wanted by Jongdae's father too but she just followed. Jongdae opened the door for her and motioned her to enter with a really gentleman smile and gesture, which made Hyera's little heart flutter of joy, forgetting about the bullet in her knee. He scooted in, sitting a sit apart from her. Jongdae got a text from Yixing saying that they'll meet him at the hospital. He looked over at Hyera, strands of hair slipped out of her ponytail which she tucked behind her ear, she was sleeping. Her head rested on the seat, she looked calm....and really pretty. She must be tired. Jongdae really wanted to scoot over and rest her head on his shoulders but his father just had to be there as a er.

"The way you look at her is how I looked at your mother when I first met her," Mr Kim said while cornering right, towards the hospital. Jongdae stiffened a little while shifting his sight towards his father, "Just go and rest her head on your shoulders, I won't act like I know she's the son of the person I hate," Mr Kim continued. Jongdae letted out an exasperated sigh. His father hates Hyera's father, like totally! He still respects his father though. Despite all the evil things he had done.

Jongdae closed the distance between him and Hyera and rested Hyera's wobbling head on his shoulder. His heartbeat quickened. For some reason, it was not stiff or awkward, it felt comfortable for him himself. Like he finally gets to let out all the burden and worries and just sit back with her. He smiled a little, recalling the moments in his secret garden.

They reached the hospital about 5 minutes later and at that moment Jongdae too fell asleep on her head. Mr Kim wanted to wake them up but when he turned back, he just couldn't bring himself to. His son finally looked at peace and wasnt filled with worries, unlike those nights at home when he found out his father actually killed someone. That was why Mr Kim sent him off to a boarding school....and of course because Mr Kim saw this girl coming in his way. He sighed and turned in front and got out of the car just to be greeted by Luhan, Yixing and Sehun. Sehun, he shook his head. He was always up to something whenever he reunites with Jongin.

Yixing told them he'll go in and register for Hyera, leaving Sehun and Luhan with Mr Kim, "You guys go wake them up, I cannot bring myself to," Mr Kim said while patting on Luhan's back. He looked inside and saw Hyera an Jongdae being intimately close to each other, Luhan gritted his teeth and slowly knocked the window. He was hurt. He met her before she met him and why is he getting everything? Luhan grunted innerly.

Once agaaaaain, Sehun closed his eyes while letting out a sigh, too loud that Luhan heard and turned around, "Hyung," he said slowly while pushing his favourite hyung away from the window, "You go with Yixing, I'll wake them up," he smiled and Luhan nodded his head and walked away. Sehun woke Hyera up quite easily and saw her shock look being on Jongdae's shoulder. Jongdae woke up next and that is when they realised they have arrived.

They entered the hospital with Sehun and Yixing approached them, "Hyera, I totally forgot about what I can do," Yixing said. Hyera caught Luhan a bit further away, reading some article on food pyramids and thought it was cute.

"What can you do?" Hyera asked. What is Lay? A surgeon?

"I heal," Hyera completely forgotten all her powers and bla bla bla and gasped in excitement. Her gasp was too loud that every single person in the room looked at her, including the 'further away' Luhan. She was honestly so excited to be healed with powers!

"Hyung! How can we even forget that!" Jongdae exclaimed. Sehun saw Luhan's upper lip twitched in annoyance at his high pitched voice. Strong, high pitched yet clear. Luhan was jealous. Sehun mentally kicked his brain for having to look at Luhan whenever Jongdae does something highlight-ish. They went outside the hospital, to go back to school. Jongdae's smile turned into a frown when he noticed his dad's car was missing. Hyera's heart saddened at the sight, she patted Jongdae's back. He replied with a smile, he looked so handsome and they found themselves staring at each other for a good minute until Sehun tapped their shoulders, "Let's go, go, go, goooo!!!!" All of them smiled at the lovable maknae, even the brokenhearted Luhan.

"Are you ready?" Yixing asked, tilting his head up to face Hyera. They were all in the room, just now, as soon as they got back, Baekhyun quickly complained on how his hurted and Chanyeol just smacked his head for being so rude to a girl. Hyera nodded, taking in a deep breath. Joonmyeon slowly unwrapped the bandage from Hyera's knee and threw it away. Joonmyeon knelt next to Yixing, ready to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter