"Do Me A Favour"

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Sehun called out to Luhan whose face was brightened with the light from his phone's screen. Luhan was backfacing him, and he turned to Sehun. They were in the dorm, it was dark as it's past bedtime. The rain was pouring hard and thunder boomed here and there. Sehun and Luhan shared a room with Jongin and Kyungsoo, who both seem to be fast asleep. Sehun intentionally waited for them both to sleep to talk to Luhan. Luhan is always the one who sleeps the late among them four so that's not a matter to worry about.

"Yes?" Luhan didn't bother looking at Sehun, he kept on reading whatever he is reading on his phone. Sehun glared at him, wanting to make eye contact.

"What do you want, Sehun?" Luhan asked again. He's still reading on his phone. Sehun didn't reply. Luhan sat down and shutted his phone, finally giving attention to Sehun. Sehun pouted and crossed his arms while sitting on his bed. A smile escaped Luhan's mouth and he jumped over on Sehun's bed, hugging him tight.

"Adorable maknae wants a little personal talk with his hyung!" Luhan said while hugging Sehun on his bed, rolling, "You miss me, huh?" Luhan pinched Sehun's cheek making him scrunch his nose. Sehun swatted Luhan's hand away from his cheek. Luhan frowned, he knows he is the only person who can turn Sehun into the real maknae whenever with him. Sehun always acts like the hyung whenever with the others. But this time Sehun looked serious, and Luhan can't help but feel a little scared.

"Hyung," Sehun said, staring into Luhan's sparkly orbs, holding his hand. Luhan got scared of the serious Sehun. 

"Be honest with me," no. Luhan widened his eyes, wanting Sehun to continue faster. He cannot take this.

"Do you like Hyera?" Luhan released Sehun's grip and went back to his bed. Leaving Sehun dumbfounded. Luhan knows himself it's quite too early to say he likes her but he just cannot help but feel jealous whenever Luhan catches Hyera staring at Jongdae, or laughing with him. When she rarely laughs loud with the others, except Jongdae. Luhan just thought he cares for her, nothing more. But if he feels jealous, is it safe to say he likes her?

"Hyung!" Sehun called out. Luhan just tucked himself into his blanket and turned facing the wall. Sehun saw light coming from Luhan and he knows Luhan's on his phone again. Sehun rolled his eyes, at least tell him for gods sake. This stubborn hyung. Or he will have to encounter more and more LuDae eye rolling and stuff. He didn't sign up for this!

Sehun felt his phone vibrated under the pillow. He took it out and saw a message from Luhan. He hated when Luhan does this, act like a girl than being a man and just confront his feelings. Sehun took a glance at Luhan, it's already dark over there. His hyung went to sleep already. He rolled his eyes in frustration. Sehun opened the text message and furrowed his brows. 

'No'

It was a Sunday, which meant they don't have any classes for today. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter