Meet My Father

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third update! I hope you're okay with me updating regularly! :D I just have to because I am going back to boarding school in less than two week's time :( But just enjoy! ^^ and before that, KCIA is like the CIA's, but in Korea :)

The sudden silence got Hyera's cold sweat trickling down her forehead. She surprisingly felt the cold. She looked at Yixing and the rest. They all plastered faces of curiosity. Hyera's gaze fell on Luhan's face, well he had a tad bit of betrayed look in him and Hyera really didn't want to let Luhan, her first friend, down. Sehun again, saw the look Luhan gave Hyera. 

Luhan slowly walked out from the room and Hyera's eyes fell to the ground. Sehun knew his hyung wanted his own time so he let him be. He'll meet him again in the dorm so he'll talk to him later, "I'm not Hyera," Hyera spoke up, "My birthname is Oh Hwayoung. Hyera is just a name I am using to run away from the government and the KCIA's," Jongdae quickly lifted his head. Really interested. This girl is crazy! Is this the girl who his father has been talking about? The girl that his father knows would be the princess and the one who can help his career. 

No matter how much he hated his father's career. 

"I know it's been a really short while to trust you guys. But, it's princess's orders, so you have to," Hyera continued, chuckling nervously and continuing her whole story adding the part where she had to change her name because she didn't want KCIA's to track where she is. Once the story ended, Chanyeol raised a hand, "Princess, can I ask you a question?"

"Yea, why not? And please guys, don't address me as princess. I'm totally not okay with it," Hyera smiled at them all.

"Okay...so...Hyera," Chanyeol letted out a sheepish smile, not getting to ask his question, the door opened really hard. Leaving a thud on the wall. Two KCIA officers stood before them 12 and Luhan walked in slowly, facing Hyera and his collar being tugged by one of the officers.Hyera saw him mouthing something, "Sorry, RUN."

Hyera rounded her eyes and immediately ran towards the chair Baekhyun is sitting on, pushing Baekhyun down on the floor. The two officers ran after her but they were kind of too late. Hyera managed to smash the window with the chair and jumped out of the first floor. Luckily, she grabbed hold onto a branch and swung down the tree a little bit too harsh but enough to get herself out of trouble. Hyera looked up the window and so a cursing officer. She tried to run away and saw Jongdae's hideout.

"Hwayoung no," she kept on running and tried to escape the gates when

BAM!

She toppled on her knees and she saw her legs..bleeding. She got shot.

"Miss Oh Hwayoung, we have to take you to the office." And before Hyera went into the car, the last thing she saw was Kim Jongdae walking slowly towards the leaving car.

Hyera tried to ignore the pain at her knee. It sure hurts but she still tried, "Mind over body Hyera," but it obviously failed. Hyera clenched her teeth in pain and laid her head back on the seat. Her thoughts ran over to Yejin and grandma. She felt the officer next to her looked at her. Between pants, she asked, "How did you find me?"

"We'll talk when we get to the office," he replied in monotone which annoyed Hyera.

"Is my sister and grandma alright?" Hyera kept on asking.

"We'll talk when we get to the office," Hyera grunted and looked outside the window. They were in the city. Wow, she didn't knew the headquarters could be located in the middle of the city. 'Weird people. Locate it somewhere secluded. The car stopped infront of a police station, oh wow, and I thought they would take me to the KCIA headquarters. What a dream to be there. Scary though.

They might kill me for leaking.'

Hyera was limped and both officers held her roughly in their hands, having one arm for each. Hyera wanted to pull a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter