Oh Hyera

Lost Planet Princess (Hacker)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I'm not that good at tenses and english is not my first language so ahah just enjoy ;)

Hwayoung shutted her laptop by force and shoved it into her backpack. She scurried over to her cupboard and grabbed all her casual wear thus shoved all of it messily into her luggage and made one last check around her room before dragging all of her belongings downstairs. Oh how she is going to miss that room. That small room was hers since she's a baby, decorated by her long gone parents. Letting out a heaving sigh, she ran down the steps and saw her grandmother and her sister, Yejin looking up at her with worried eyes. Hwayoung wanted to avoid this, she didn't expect them to be up this late, it's eleven thirty for gods sake.

"Unnie, do you have to go?" Yejin asked. She's 15, she totally knows what Hwayoung is going through. 

"Yejin, I'll try to contact you...but maybe not as Hwayoung anymore," Hwayoung said, eyes locked on hers. Yejin could read her sisters sadness and the heaviness of her heart to leave. Hwayoung clenched Yejin's shoulders tightly as tears formed in her eyes, "Yejin, take care of grandmother. Never forget to give her medicine. If anything bad happens, don't hesitate to leave this place and seek safety. I'll try to visit here often."

"Unnie....," Yejin bit the insides of her cheek to stop herself from crying. Hwayoung got up and approached their grandmother, "Grandma, I love you. I'm sorry but I have to go." Hwayoung ran to the front door, knowing that the police is getting close. She took one last glance at her sister, "I love you," she said and ran out of the house heading west, which was towards the city.

Hwayoung heard the sound of cars screeching in front of her house and the cry of her sister.  She turned around, she was still on guard anyway, but her heart does not allow her legs to turn around and save her sister. Hwayoung is ultimately sure Yejin will be alright. Those people came not to catch Yejin, but her. Oh Hwayoung. Or known as Frost on people's IP's. Hwayoung slowly walked towards the city in the pitch dark night. Recalling every single action she did, which i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter