The Day the Seniors Came Back

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((i have two new EXO stories coming out! im so excited.))

++ 100+ subscribers & 1000+ views?¿

ilysm guys

like sooo much

here's sungjong for you ;) but tbh, he could pass off as Hyorin's 5 year old little brother, argh he's that cute.

Hyorin had had a peaceful week as the seniors were gone, there were no ruined classrooms or annoyed faces thrown at the poor girl. 

However, today was the day the seniors were coming back and Hyorin was dreading today - sure, she had managed to convince them she was an okay person, well some of them anyway but people's minds can change in a snap.

Hyorin remembered the day the seniors had left for the skii trip. Lu Han had bothered the poor girl about buying him coffee; she, obviously, did not agree, stating that a student and teacher should not have a close relationship which Lu Han just ignored. He however, left a few minutes after (pouting) and left for the skii trip by a different means of transport. 

Sehun had never come to pick her up, she knew he hadn't gone to the skii trip because he was going to pick her up to do whatever the heck they were going to that night, but he had never come. She wasn't complaining though.

Hyorin walked towards the  classroom, yawning. She had not gotten enough sleep last night, surprise surprise.

Before, she could open the door, it had already swung open. Hyorin looked up, bewil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter