The Day Things Started to Turn

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wow ok im actually updating quickly

tysm for alllll of your support im so glad you like this story ugh ilysm guys ꒰·͡ुˑ·ཻू꒱ෆ⃛

Luhan and Hyorin, believe it or not, actually got along perfectly fine. Luhan was actually concentrated on getting the equipment ready and was civil (and a bit too touchy) towards the girl.

Hyorin had observed that Luhan loved skinship, he was like a baby sheep, following Hyorin around wherever she went. Of course, he won't show this side to his gang mates.

It was last period - which meant it was the seniors turn to enter but it was okay as all of the Year Twelve's had a skii trip today and would not be joining her. The Year Twelve skii trip happens every year just before the hectic exams, it's just a place to relax before all of the preparation.

Hyorin was, however, greatly surprised as all of her older students came piling into class with sour expressions on their face and who were the sour faces directed at? Hyorin.

Sehun came in, not even giving a look towards Hyorin. Sehun was supposed to help Hyorin set up for the Sophomore's period too, but he never showed up and Hyorin did not expect anything else from the man. 

Next came in Luhan, his face was an exception from the rest. Sure, he wasn't acting like what he was in the morning but he also wasn't giving her a cold and sour look. He gave the girl a tiny smirk and sat in the very front and in the center making Sehun scoff.

"Teachers pet, now are you?" Sehun teased Luhan and it wasn't in the playful way you would tease a younger sibling or something, heck no.

The whole classroom went quiet

Luhan chucked the bird up at Sehun and told him to "bleep" off. 

Hyorin cleared but before she could say anything the P.A box spoke up,

"All Year Twelve students to the back enterance please, all Year Twelve students."

Hyorin raised an eyebrow when no one made any effort to move, instead all of their sour faces turned even more a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter