The Day They Acquainted

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan fans, this is for you. :)

Also, I'm starting a new EXO story, so you should maybe recommend your bias or something, lol. (✿´‿`)

**Remember Italics are thoughts.

Hyorin had decided that she needed a car. Any car that starts will do. The girl didn't know much about cars but she knew any car would be okay as long as it drove.

The reason why this sudden thought had come to her head was because this morning she was shook awake by her little brother who literally dragged her out of bed when it should've been the other way around - sort of like what parents do to their children.

Hyorin could not rest last night as she had a lot on her mind and who wouldn't after that situation had occurred?

Hyorin was glad as she did not have a first or second period class as she could think even more and possible kill a few more brain cells.

Hyorin walked into the school, without making a sound. She did not want a situation like yesterday to occur and worse - find another stupid "gang".

The lass walked inside her classroom, only to have someone open the inside of the storage room door and slam it back shut.

Hyorin stopped. Was someone playing a prank on her? She breathed in and walked cautiously towards the wooden door. She pulled open the door slowly only to let go as someone much stronger had shut it from the other side making the poor girl bewildered.

"If this is a prank, stop it! I've had enough!" She yelled.

Hyorin was sick of the lack of respect. Sure, she was also lying to them but at least she had not done anything to personally offend them.  

"Open this door right now!"

However, her demand went ignored. Hyorin grew frustrated and promised the person behind the door that she would report them to the office and the officials themselves will come and get them.

After that, the door slowly opened. Hyorin grasped the chance and pulled it open all of the way and saw an irritated kid standing there. His tan complexion contrasted with his white hair perfectly and he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter