The Day Their Deal Was Made

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I updated really late the last time, here's a quick update.

**IF YOU'RE HERE FOR SOME LUHAN ACTION, WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER. ;)

+ I know my chapters are short but I'm trying my best to improve!

Also - thanks to the commentors (LuRain, CNSD999, Kimmyungs and xoxo_88_kiss) for being extremely supportive. It's definitely appreciated.

Just as Hyorin was about to speak up and defend herself, Sungjong - who had been getting sick of the older man being rude to his Noona - stepped up and started pushing the older guy's leg.

"Leave her alone!" Sungjong exclaimed.

Oh Sehun frowned, eyeing the younger boy. Sehun found it ironic that if he had wanted, he could've crushed the little one in an instant.

Instead, Sehun lowered down onto both knees, though he still had to crouch his back a bit as he was really tall, and stared at the younger boy's eyes in a playful way - which Hyorin found extremely alarming.

She didn't think Oh Sehun possessed any emotions aside from his usual stoic one. Though, she mentally scolded herself for being judgemental as she had only acquainted him today. Well, not really acquainted.

"My sister caught on fire at her last job! Leave her alone!"

Hyorin stopped and stared at her dongsaeng for a second before bursting into a quiet giggle. Sungjong's innocence was so beautiful and contagious.

Sehun raised an eyebrow, observing Hyorin from her head to her toe. If someone had seen that action, they'd think he was checking her out, but Hyorin knew better.

"She looks completely fine to me...?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter