The Day They Met

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CONCERNING EXO'S AGE. PLEASE READ.**

EXO are the same age in this as they're all going to be in the same class but they will be older by months. So that means that Xiumin and Luhan will still be oldest and Sehun will still be the maknae but Xiumin and Luhan will be born in the start of the year and Sehun at the end.

So it goes by months. :)

 

Hyorin pouted as Sungjong laughed at her attempt to look older - like a proper woman. Hyorin had woken up extra early today, which is a big deal for the lass, and had proceeded to look a bit more older. It was impossible, however as the girl had the most softest and cutest features. Or so everyone says.

Hyorin stared at the black tights she wore under her formal skirt which went down to above knee length. Above that she wore a tank top and a cardigan over that. She had had no clue what to wear because of the short notice. Obviously you would not see a seventeen year old girl wearing what teacher's usually wear. She did manage to make-do for the time being though.

On the other hand, Hyorin was also not that excited as she was going to be teaching at a school full of delinquents. Underline the word delinquents. Is there anything else left to say? Sungjong was having the time of his life though. He was being a pain-in-the- by making stupid scenarios which should not have scared Hyorin but they did. Things like "they might li ght your hair on fire when you're taking the roll call" or "they might throw you off the basement" were sprouting out of his amused mouth.

Hyorin gave him a dirty glare. Not feeling amused at all, she 'hmphed' and walk towards the mirror. She pulled out the few makeup supplies she had and tried to make her face look more mature. She dabbed on some items before turning towards Sungjong and yelling a "tada!" To which he put his thumbs up at, not wanting to upset his sister.

Hyorin suddenly had a quick idea. She walked towards her dresser and removed her contact lenses. Putting them back in their case, she grabbed her ty glasses from her case and shoved them on.

"Well, this is the best I can do." She sighed.

She chucked the contact lenses case in her satchel and she was ready to go.

After dropping Sungjong off at the Grandmother's house, she had finally made it to the *shiver* school. Hyorin breathed in and out, calming her nerves down. Or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter