The Day She Suffered

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V

Song Hyorin was surprised to say the least. She expected her classes to be rowdy and full of drama but surprisingly they weren't. The Juniors were exceptionally nice. She had met a girl called Choi Jinri, who asked to be called Sulli. She told her about the two gangs Hyorin had encountered earlier.

They were two rivals, EXO-K and EXO-M. They're all seniors and no one dares crosses them.

Sulli had blushed when talking about one of the boys - Bacon, Hyorin thought his name was. Which was weird because who would name their kid after a pig? She dismissed the matter, it was none of her business.

Hyorin sighed, setting up the equipment for last period. They were making brownies. Hyorin was anticipating the class to begin because she loved brownies but she was also very scared, because come on this was a class for seniors! Even Hyorin wasn't a senior herself.

The bell finally rang for last period and Hyorin let her nerves take over. She blew out air, trying to calm herself down.

"Aish, you pabo! You're a teacher, they can't do anything to you. Plus, just remember how nice Sulli and the other Juniors were!" she calmed herself down just in time the front door flew open, making Hyorin nearly pass out.

A man with a cold and expressionless look came in. His brown hair fell just above his eyes and his body build was also very nice. The man was incarnated by God himself.

He ignored Hyorin even after she had cleared and went to sit in the very back.

The rest of the class also started to fill in slowly. None of them greeted Hyorin. Hell, the did not even look at her.

Hyorin - to put it simply - was scared less. She hated the attention but had gotten used to it by now since the students looked up to her, however, they did it without having to be asked unlike this lot.

Hyorin simply did not know how to make herself known.

Hyorin quietly mustered up her courage but as soon as she was ready to call the attenton towards her some other guy spoke.

"Oh look Hyung, it's the kid from this morning." A boy called out making everyone snap their attention towards you.

Then Hyorin realized - she realized who all of these boys were and she froze. It was all twelve of them and the poor lass was probably going to have an anxiety attack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter