The Day He Found Out

Delinquents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin trudged towards the old Grandmother's house. She felt utterly drained. Hyorin scrunched up her nose as she walked, the smell of eggs still on her. The smell of eggs was definitely not a good scent and she didn't blame the people who gave her weird stares or walked away from her.

Hyorin thanked the Grandmother and took Sungjong with her. Sungjong's face scrunched up, too. Hyorin sighed and took his hand. When Sungjong finally located where the smell was coming from, he laughed after putting two and two together.

Sungjong pulled his older sister down and gave her a kiss on the cheek, smiling sweetly at her.

"I'm proud of you, Noona."

That made Hyorin's heart swell. Hyorin smiled wholeheartedly, not like the fake smile she had had on the whole day.

"Come on." Sungjong dragged her the opposite way from their apartment.

"Uhh, Sungjongie, the house is the other way.."

"Ah, Noona, you've been so out of it! We have to go grocery shopping. Our fridge is empty."

Hyorin realized that they indeed did. But she didn't really care anymore as she realized that her paycheck wouldn't be that bad anymore, she would be earning more than enough.

Hyorin and Sungjong reached the little place where they usually shopped as it was really cheap and fitting for the two.

Sungjong dragged Hyorin in, but ran away to the candy section as soon as they stepped inside. Hyorin wasn't that worried as she knew all of the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter