My True Love [4/?]

My True Love

 

CHAPTER 4

They arrived at a familiar looking house. It was the same house that they stayed last time they went. It was a owned by their manager, a normal 2-storey house, with 6 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 living room and kitchen. It also has a veranda, overlooking the beautiful scenery.

Kangin parked the car in front, he sits back, he was exhausted from driving nonstop. It was a while that he again did a long drive.

Leetuek looks at his boyfriend with a worried look. “Kangin, go straight to our room, and get some rest. I’ll go get the bags.” He said, then opens the passenger’s door and got down.

Kangin was about to argue, but he was really tired and just complied. He got out and goes straight to the house.

Meanwhile, the other members were just waking up from their sleep, except the two at the far back, sitting beside Kyuhyun.

“Kyu, wake those two up.” Shindong said, pointing to Donghae and Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun did what he was told, he was waking the two up, but neither of them even woke up.

“Hyungs, wake up.” He shakes the two, but still, neither of them woke up. ‘These two are hopeless.’ He thought.

Leeteuk looks inside the van t see who’s still inside, he saw Kyuhyun, waking up the sleeping Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“Kyu?” Leetuek asks.

Kyuhyun who seem to know what he means just shooks his head.

Leeteuk looks at the two sleeping figures, they look as if they were comfortable, just sleeping beside each other. Donghae’s head was resting on Eunhyuk’s shoulder, while Eunhyuk’s was resting on Donghae’s head.

He sighed, he decided to let them be, he didn’t want to disturb them anyway. “Let them be Kyu, they’ll wake up. Come on.”

Kyuhyun complies, got out of the van, and leaves the two sleeping soundly.

&&

Donghae wakes up by the sound of rain pouring from outside. He moves slightly, but he notices that someone’s head was on top of his. He remembers where they were and realizes that Eunhyuk was the one whose head was resting on Donghae’s head. He adjusted their positions, making Eunhyuk lie down on Donghae’s lap. Eunhyuk being a deep sleeper didn’t wake up.

He looks at his watch; it was 11:00 am. He sighed; it was almost time for lunch, the members didn’t even wake them up. But he was glad, he has alone time with his best friend.

He Eunhyuk’s hair. He was really glad that his best friend’s happy again and slightly recovered from the break up before. But some things are still bothered him, sometimes when he approaches Eunhyuk, he can feel that he’s being ignored, he can see the forced smile he uses when he’s pretending to be happy. It irritates him, and most of all, it hurts him. But he just let it be, since Eunhyuk is still moving on. He understands. He loves him; he’ll do anything for him.

He suddenly realizes that the rain stopped. He carried Eunhyuk closer to the car’s door; he opens it and carries Eunhyuk, bridal style. He closes the door and proceeds to the house.

&&

While Donghae and Eunhyuk were still in the van, the others were already up and preparing lunch. Sungmin was the first one to ask about the two.

“Guys, where’s Hae and Hyukkie?” Sungmin asks.

“They’re still sleeping Minnie.” Kyuhyun answers him.

“Eh? But they’re not in any of the rooms that I’ve looked. Where’re they sleeping?” Sungmin asks curiously.

“In the van.” Leeteuk was the one who answers.

“What? They’re still there? We’ve got to wake them.” Sungmin said, walking to the front door.

“Leave them be, Sungmin.” Heechul said.

“Hyung, why? We got to wake them up now.” He was about to open the door when Heechul interrupted him again.

“What if you go there and they’re already making out?” Heechul shouts at him.

Sungmin immediately stops and blushed. “Hyung! That won’t happen!” he protests.

The others just laugh; no one can give weird comments like their Kim Heechul can.

 “Chullie, you know that Donghae has a girlfriend right? Or did you forget?” Hankyung asks his boyfriend.

“Oh I know that Hannie. But I know that he doesn’t really love her, he loves someone else.” Heechul said plainly. “They’re just too damn dense, those two.” He added.

They knew who Donghae really loves, and it wasn’t his current girlfriend, so they weren’t that surprised. But there was one who was really surprised by what Heechul said.

“Eh?! Who does Donghae-hyung like then?!” Ryeowook exclaims.

Everyone looks at him, expecting it was a joke, but they were mistaken when they saw his face. He really doesn’t know.

“Wookie, you’re as dense as them.” Kangin chuckled. Everyone else laughed.   

“But, I really don’t know who--!” Ryeowook started to protest, but the doorbell interrupted him. He turned to see who it was.

“Speaking of the devil, I mean, fish.” Heechul smirks.

Ryeowook mouthed ‘oh’. So it’s him.

&&

Kibum enters the room on the 11th floor. He forgot his script last time. And he couldn’t join the other members in their mini vacation, because of his acting schedules. But he promised to catch up to them.

He sighed and closes the door behind him. He proceeded inside and started to search for his script.

After an hour of searching, he still couldn’t find it. Then he suddenly realizes that he was on the wrong floor.

“Smooth move Kim Kibum.” He sighed, and exits the room.

&&

Donghae enters the house; all pairs of eyes inside were on him, and Eunhyuk.

“Uhm? Good Afternoon.” He greeted them with a confused look.

Eunhyuk, who is being carried by Donghae, stirred in the younger man’s arms, and sunddenly wakes up.

He looks around and sees his hyungs and dongsaengs staring at him.

“What?” he asks.

Everyone laughs. Then Eunhyuk realizes that he was being carried by someone, he turns and looks up to find Donghae grinning at him.

“Good Aftrenoon, Hyukkie~!” Donghae said, cheerfully.

“H-Hae! P-put me down!!” he shouts at Donghae, his face turning bright red.

“Aww, Hyukkie, isn’t it a privilege to be carried by a prince?” Donghae said, smirking and looking directly into his eyes.

Eunhyuk blushed even more; he looks like his face was going to explode any minute. “L-Lee Donghae! Put me down!” he shouts again at Donghae.

Donghae laughs, he really likes to tease Eunhyuk, even more when he blushes, but he complies and puts him down.

Eunhyuk adjusts himself, but his face is still burning red. The others just laugh at this.

“Calm down Hyukkie. Don’t worry, I think you’d look cute as a princess.” Sungmin said, approaching him.

“Yah! Sungmin!” he whines at Sungmin.

“Hyuk, hae, sit down here and eat breakfast.” Leeteuk said.

The two complies; they didn’t realize that they were hungry until at that moment. They sat beside each other and started eating.

“Hyukkie, here… ah~” Donghae said, as he started feeding Eunhyuk.

“Hae, I can eat by myself.” Eunhyuk rejects him.

“Why won’t you let me feed you?” Donghae looking frustrated at him.

“Why do you want to feed me anyways?” Eunhyuk said, and continued eating. Its not like he hates it. Donghae’s just too affectionate that he can’t help it. But by doing this, Eunhyuk’s heart’s getting more and more confused.

“Because I want to!” he shouts at him.

“But I don’t!!” he shouts back, looking at Donghae.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” Donghae whines, acting like a child.

Eunhyuks sighs; he knows he’s not going to win. Donghae’s just too stubborn. It was the reason he wins almost all of their arguments, he sighs and lets Donghae feed him.

Donghae immediately smiles at his victory.

The other members just sighed at the scene. The bickering of the EunHae couple, as they call it, again. Donghae being the stubborn and childish one, always win. Eunhyuk’s also stubborn, but he’s just shy, so he gives in sooner or later. But something tells them Eunhyuk’s rejection earlier was just beyond being shy.

Heechul just stares at them, an evil smirk forming on his face.

Leeteuk looks at Heechul. He knows that look anywhere, it was Heechul’s look when he plans something, something evil.

“Heechul, care to tell me what you’re planning?” he said, using his authoritative tone on his dongsaeng.

“Nothing.” Heechul looks at him innocently, and walks toward Kyuhyun with an evil grin on his face.

&&

Kibum walks out of the elevator and proceeds to the other members’ room.

He slows down when he sees a girl standing by the door. He’s surprised when he realizes it’s Yoona.

“Yoona?” he runs to her.

Yoona hesitates whether she was going to press the doorbell or not. She was interrupted when she heard someone call her name. She turns and sees Kibum coming towards her.

“Kibum-oppa?” She looks at him, surprised.

 “Yoona, what’re you doing here?” he asks her. But he already knows the answer.

“Uhm, have you seen Donghae-oppa? He’s not answering my calls.” She looks at him with a sad expression.

“No, they went to Mokpo. Manager-hyung let us have a short vacation.” He doesn’t understand but he doesn’t want to see her like that. Yoona was his practice partner in acting when they were still trainees.

“Eh!? Vacation!?” she exclaimed, obviously knowing nothing about the vacation. “Aish, he didn’t even tell me.” She muttered irritably.

“Uhm, it was sudden, actually.” Kibum said, defending his hyung. “it’s only for 3 days, don’t worry Yoona.” He added.

“I really don’t know what to do with hyung anymore.” She sighs.

Kibum just stares at her. He’s sorry for her; he knows Donghae loves somebody else. And that thought suddenly irritates him, because it was hurting her. He cares for her, even thought they became distant with each other because of their schedules.

“Thank you, Kibum-oppa.” She smiles ruefully. “I’ll be going now.” She bows at him and walks away.

&&

“Everybody here?” Kangin asks, looking at them.

“Wait, Chullie’s not here yet.” Hankyung said.

“And Hyukkie too.” Donghae continued.

“Don’t worry hyungs, they’ll be here.” Kyuhyun said, in a reassuring tone.

“Kyu?” Donghae looks at him, “Leave space for Hyukkie. I want to sit next to him.” He continued, shoving Kyuhyun.

“Ouch hyung. You don’t want to sit beside your lovable maknae?” he looks at Donghae, feigning hurt.

“Stop the act Kyu.” Donghae said.

“Sorry hyung, but there are already 4 of us occupying the back seats.” Kyuhyun pointed out to him, “Hyukkie hyung, would have to sit in front of us with Wookie, Yesung hyung and, Siwon-hyung.” Kyuhyun added, smirking, obviously enjoying teasing Donghae.

Donghae looks irritated, when it comes to Siwon together with Eunhyuk, he can’t help but get jealous.

Suddenly, the door of the van opens and reveals Eunhyuk and Heechul. Heechul goes in first. Eunhyuk’s eye scans the remaining unoccupied seats. He looks at the back and is disappointed to see that Kyuhyun’s already beside Donghae.

He just shakes his head. ‘Is this what Heechul-hyung’s talking about? It doesn’t matter. I won’t get jealous.’ He suddenly thought.

He sits beside Siwon, which was on the second row and 2 seats afar from Donghae.

“Okay! Everybody in? Then we’re off!” Leeteuk cheerfully said.

“You know, I don’t really know why we still go at manager-hyung’s rest house when we go to stay at Auntie’s place.” Yesung remarks. “It’s weird.” He added.

The others just laugh.

&&

They were going to spend the night with Donghae’s mom at their house, like they always do when they take vacations at Mokpo.

Eunhyuk tried to keep his thoughts on the scenery outside, but it was useless, he always found himself listening to what Donghae and Kyuhyun were doing.

“Hyung, can I lean on your shoulder?” Kyuhyun said.

“Why?” Donghae said. “Lean on Sungmin-hyung’s shoulder.” He looks at him.

“But hyung! He’s already leaning on mine. He’s already asleep.” Kyuhyun whines.

“Okay, fine.” Donghae said.

Eunhyuk shakes his head in irritation. ‘Aish, what the hell? Why am I so irritated?’ he thought.

He suddenly remembers what happened a little while earlier.

Eunhyuk was packing the stuff he needs for their trip when he heard a familiar voice spoke.

“Monkey, you like Donghae, right?” he asks.

Eunhyuk suddenly drops his clothes and looks at Heechul wide eyed, his face turning very bright red.

“H-hyung! W-what are you saying?!” he cries. His hyung is really too straightforward.

Heechul laughs at what he saw. ‘This is going to be interesting.’ He smirks.

“So, you do like him.” He concluded.

“H-hyung! I—No! I don’t like him!” Eunhyuk protests.

“Hmph.” He said, smirking. ‘We’ll see about that.’

“Well, whatever. Just be sure you won’t get jealous.” He said, emphasizing the last word, and left.

‘Jealous?’ Eunhyuk though, looking at the door with a confused expression.

Siwon notices Eunhyuk’s restlessness, “Hyung? Are you alright?” he asks him.

Eunhyuk looks at Siwon and smiles, “Yes.” He said.

Sudennly, an idea hits him. He glances at the back, Donghae was looking at him. ‘Two can play at that game.’

“Siwon-ah, hyung can’t sleep properly, can I sleep on your shoulder?” he asks Siwon. He made sure his voice was loud enough to be heard from the back.

“Sure hyung.” Siwon smiles at him and he adjusts his position so that Eunhyuk could sleep comfortably.

Eunhyuk smiles, “Thanks,”and rests his head on Siwon’s shoulder.

‘I’m definitely not going to get jealous.’ He thought to himself, but something tells him otherwise.

&&

It was raining again when they arrived at the Lee residence.

Donghae’s mom was waiting for them outside carrying umbrellas for the boys. When the car was parked, she approached them.

“Boys, here, take these umbrellas and go straight inside.” She hands them the umbrellas.

Two’s and three’s they pile out.

Donghae and Kyuhyun were the last ones to come out. Donghae glares at Siwon, whose arm was on Eunhyuk’s shoulder, guiding him inside.

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but laugh. His hyung’s reaction was just too priceless.

&&

After all the greetings and hugs, they all sat down in the living room. Auntie was really glad to see them all again, and the boys too missed her a lot.

“Donghae-yah…” she calls him.

Donghae looks at his mom, he knows what’s coming next. “Mom, don’t even think abou--” he started, but he was too late.

“Donghae-yah, did you already confessed to Eunhyukie??” she asks him eagerly.

Everyone immediately laughs at their Auntie. She has this strange obsession at the idea that Donghae likes Eunhyuk, and vice versa.

“Mom! Stop that, we just arrived.” He looks at his mom with a frustrated expression. It was always like this when they came to visit.

“Donghae-yah, I’m just asking.” She giggled, “So, did you??”

“You’re mistaken Auntie, Donghae already has a girlfriend.” Yesung said, laughing.

“Eh!? G-girlfriend!?” she exclaimed, looking strictly at his son.

“What?” Donghae asks his mom, looking innocently at his mom. ‘What’s so bad at having a girlfriend? I’m old enough.’ He thought.

“Oh, we’re going to have a little talk with that, Donghae.” She said sternly. The members laugh.

“Eunhyukkie~!” she calls him, and then turns to look at Donghae and scowls at him, “It’s a shame that Donghae already has a girlfriend.” She turns back to Eunhyuk, “But don’t worry, I’ll help you get Donghae, Eunhyukkie.” She grins at Eunhyuk.

“Mom!” Donghae whines.

“Auntie! We’re just best friends!”Eunhyuk said as blushes even more.

 “Oh, stop it you two.” She giggles.

Donghae’s mom really missed them. It’s a good thing that they visit her once in a while. And she makes sure to talk to all of them and they’re recent experiences. And she also makes sure that she teases them, especially Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk’s gullible; it was one of the reasons that she loves teasing him.

And like the other members, she knows that Donghae and Eunhyuk like each other.

&&

They were going to split into two groups, one for cooking and the other for preparing the table outside. They were going to have a barbeque party.

‘Here’s my chance, I have to be in Hyukkie’s group.’ Donghae thought.

“Okay, so I’m going to split you into groups now.” Leeteuk said. “Uhm, Ryeowook, Hankyung are in the cooking team… and Eunhyuk and Do--” he said, but he was interrupted by Heechul.

“Yah! Wait, wait, wait.” He suddenly comes in the center, beside Leeteuk. “Let me do the groups now.” He said, smirking.

“Yah! Kim heechul! I know your planning on something again!” Leeteuk said.

“I’m not planning anything Jungsoo!” he said, looking at him innocently.

“So, the people who’ll be in the cooking team will be, me, Wookie, Hannie, Minnie, Anvhovy, and…” he looks at Donghae first before continuing, “Siwon.”

Donghae looks at heechul wide eyed. ‘Why didn’t he include me?’ he thought.

“Hyung! Why didn’t you--” he started to protest.

“Yah! No one argues with the groupings, do I make myself clear?” he said, in a serious tone.

No one dared try to protest, even Auntie. They know how Kim Heechul is when someone tries to meddle with his plan.

When he saw the members’ reaction, he smiled, “Good. Now the rest of the members will prepare the table.” He said.

“Well, okay. Let’s start!” Leeteuk said.

&&

Everyone was busy preparing for the barbeque. Each one was busy with the task that they were assigned to do. But Donghae can’t seem to keep his eyes off the kitchen.

‘Aish, why did heechul hyung have to pick Siwon hyung. I can be a great help in the kitchen.’ He thought irritably.

His eyes widened at what he was seeing. “Aish!” he said angrily, glaring at the kitchen.

“Donghae, are you that hungry? Why are you glaring at the kitchen?” Shindong asks him.

“Oh, hyung. No, I’m not that hungry.” He said, blushing, and immediately sets the chairs.

Shindong laughs at his dongsaeng. Jealousy can kill.

&&

Eunhyuk keeps glancing outside. He was a bit disappointed at the groupings.

‘It’s okay, I’m mad at him anyway.’ He thought.

“Hyung, can you carry these to Siwon.” Ryeowook hand him a basket of fruits. “Thanks hyung.”

Eunhyuk takes the basket and approaches Siwon. “Siwon-ah, here are the fruits you--” he said, but he couldn’t finish it because he’s about to fall when he slipped.

Luckily, Siwon has fast reflexes and catches Eunhyuk on time.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Siwon asks him.

“Uh, yeah.” He said, Siwon helps him stand up. “Thanks.” He said, smiling at Siwon.

“Sure hyung.” He smiled back.

&&

“Okay! Good work everyone! We’re now going to start our barbeque!” Auntie said.

Everyone was in a festive mood. Music started to pour out from the speakers. It was the start of the party.

The others dances and sings. The others sat at the table. Eunhyuk and Siwon stands by the table, eating.

Donghae sees this and he started to approach them, but Kyuhyun calls him.

“Hyung, where are you going? Come on, help me with this.” He pulls Donghae in the opposite direction.

Donghae started to protest, but he failed. He just complies. ‘Later.’ He thought.

&&

The night gets deep, and they still were enjoying the barbeque.

Donghae was sitting at a chair and was looking a bit irritated. He looks at Eunhyuk, who was still with Siwon. His patience was thinning out.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Ryeowook approaches him.

Donghae looks at him and tried to smile, but it failed. In the end, he just gave him a weird expression. “I’m oka--” he said, but he stopped when he saw Eunhyuk falling again.

He immediately stood up and goes to catch him, but he was beaten by Siwon, who was much faster.

‘Aish, to hell with it!’ he thought, going straight at Eunhyuk’s direction.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Siwon asks, helping Eunhyuk up.

“Yeah, I’m--” he said, but he was suddenly pulled by Donghae.

“H-Hae! What are you doing? Where are we going??” he asks, shaking off his hand, but he failed, Donghae’s grip was too tight.

“Hae!!” Eunhyuk calls him, but Donghae ignores him and walks towards the house.

Everyone just stared at the two going into the house. They didn’t know what happened and why Donghae pulled Eunhyuk.

Except for Heechul, who was really pleased. He has that evil grin printed on his face.

&&

“Hae! What’s wrong with you!? Let me go now!” Eunhyuk shakes his hand again, but failed.

Donghae led them to a room, and he throws Eunhyuk by the wall.

“You wanna know what’s wrong?” he whispers at Eunhyuk’s ear.

Eunhyuk was suddenly scared. It was the first time seeing Donghae like this, and he didn’t like it one bit.

Suddenly, Donghae does the unexpected. He kisses Eunhyuk full on the lips.

Eunhyuk was shocked, he didn’t know what to do. He just froze right there.

‘Why is he kissing me!?’ he thought.