My True Love [6/?]

My True Love

 

a/n: hurray! finally updated! ahm, not much happenings in this chapter. well, i just hope you'll like it though >.<

 

CHAPTER 6

 

The group said their goodbyes to Auntie.

 

“Omo! I’m going to miss you all!” Auntie cried, she’s really sad because they were leaving her again.

 

“Oh, umma, don’t be sad. We’ll visit again, we promise.” Donghae smiled and hugged his mom.

 

“Yes, umma. Don’t worry!” said Yoona, hugging her.

 

Everyone was shocked. They all stared at Yoona and Auntie. They saw Auntie’s expression and concluded that she didn’t like the girl, which was true.

 

Donghae’s mom was frowning. ‘The nerve of this girl! Did she think that I accepted her as DOnghae’s lover!?’ she thought.

 

“I think its better for you to leave HER—oh! I mean, to leave now son.” She said with emphasis on ‘her’.

 

“Uhh, you’re right umma.” Donghae said, a little bit uncomfortable, but he was amused a little thought.

 

Fortunately for Yoona, she didn’t hear it, but she found the impression that her boyfriend’s mom doesn’t like her. She looks at her confused; she couldn’t quite grasp the idea that she was disliked. She was the perfect girlfriend! ‘She should like, no, love me!’ she thought.

 

The other members hugged their Auntie. Eunhyuk was a bit teary eyed for leaving her because he knows she now lives alone.

 

“Omona! Eunhyukkie~ please don’t cry!” she said, hugging him tightly. “I’ll be fine, besides you’ll visit me again soon ‘cause you’ll miss Auntie too much!” she joked.

 

Eunhyuk chuckled a little. “Yeah, Auntie. Please take care.” He hugged her again.

 

Auntie hugged backed. ‘I will. Good luck with Hae. I hope you will find your happiness.’ She thought. She really wants him to be happy, Eunhyuk is a really kind person, and he deserves to be happy.

 

Shindong looks around. Everyone was busy. ‘Oh well… I guess here’s my chance.’ he thought.

 

“Aaaaahhh!” he cried in agony.

 

&&

 

“Aaahh!”

 

The others turned and saw Shindong collapsing on the ground, crying in pain. They immediately went to him, worried.

 

“Hyung! What happened??”

 

“Are you alright Shindong!?”

 

“Shindong-ah! What’s wrong?”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Shindong-ah!”

 

All of them were talking at the same time, which made Shindong a bit dizzy, for real.

 

“Aish! Be quiet all of you!” Auntie said.

 

All of them immediately sealed their lips, but their expressions never change.

 

“Good. Shindong-ah, what’s wrong?” Auntie asks him, holding him gently.

 

“Stomach… aches…” he barely said.

 

“Omo! It must’ve been last night!” Auntie exclaimed. “I told you not to eat too much! Well, let’s go inside.” She said.

 

Shindong tries to get up and was helped by Hankyung and Kangin.

 

“Does this mean you’re not going to come with us hyung?” Ryeowook asks him.

 

“No Wookie dear, Shindong needs to rest.” Auntie answered for him.

 

“Sorry guys.” Shindong apologized and he was taken inside the house. He thought again why he did that. ‘Oh yeah… I remember…’ he sighed.

 

&&

 

“Shindong-ah!” someone taps him behind.

 

“Heechul-hyung, what is it?” he asked.

 

“Yes, I’m your hyung and you should obey me, right?” he said, a smirk escaping his face. “Well, I’ve got the perfect job for you.” He said.

 

“Yeah… Eh? Wait-- What is it hyung?” Shindong asks, confused.

 

“I need you to act you have a really bad stomach ache later. Of course when no ones looking.” Heechul said. “So that Auntie won’t let you come with us.” He added.

 

“Eh? Hyung? Why??” Shindong could only ask.

 

“Its for the EunHae couple. Those two should just confess to each other.” Heechul sighed in frustration. “I was going to make them a pair when we hike, but since the plan is ruined because of Yoona, I thought of something else.”

 

“But hyung, why me? And I really wanted to go--!” he whined, but regretted it after seeing his hyungs expression. You shouldn’t go against the Kim Heechul.

 

“Uhh, okay hyung!” he agrees.

 

“Great! Don’t worry. When your acting turns out good, I’ll ask SM to give you your drama.” He smirks and pats Shindong on his back. “And I’ll treat you to something when we get home.”

 

“Uhh, I think I like the treat more.” He said, he doesn’t fancy much the drama world.

 

He sighed. He just hoped that whatever his hyung is planning works. He also doesn’t want to see Eunhyuk hurt anymore.

 

&&

 

‘I must admit, he’s a good actor. And I thought he’s a comedian.’ Heechul thought.

 

“Okay, everything’s going as planned.” He said quietly, smirking. But unfortunately, Leeteuk was beside him.

 

“What plan is that my dear Kim Heechul?” he said, leaning to him and his voice full of sarcasm.

 

“Shh! Jungsoo! The others might hear you! Aish, honestly!” he hissed to Leeteuk.

 

“Yah--” Leeteuk started to protest but Heechul cuts him off.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Anyway, I’ll tell you about the plan later. Or maybe someone else will” he said, walking towards Kyuhyun.

 

&&

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun was looking at his hyung, Heechul as he was approached by him.

 

“Evil brat, you know the plan right? Don’t forget.” He said clearly but quietly for the others not to hear. “Just tell it to the others.” He added.

 

“Hyung, I’m smart, I won’t forget.” He smirked.

 

“You better not.” Heechul said, also smirking.

 

Leeteuk saw the two and was really amazed at their evil smirking faces. “Oh my… I hope everything will be alright.”

 

&&

 

Their group started to walk towards the mountain. They moved in pairs. Well, except for Eunhyuk, who was walking in front of Siwon and Kibum.

 

Kibum looks at his hyung. He was really feeling guilty, that he brought Yoona. Well, he didn’t purposely bring her. He didn’t have much of a choice that time.

 

&&

 

Kibum puts his things in the backseat. His schedules were all done and he’s going to catch up with the others to go hiking, like they always do.

 

“Okay.” He looks in and notices that he forgot to put in. he goes back in to get it, he left the car door open.

 

He goes back and throws the bag inside. He heard a weak sound; he looked inside and noticed something not right. But since he’s eager to go, he ignores it and starts driving.

 

Once he was in Mokpo, he was startled when something or someone move in the back.

 

“Aahh! My neck’s so stiff!”

 

“Yah! Who are--” he looks from the mirror and sees Yoona. “Wha--? Y-Yoona?!” he pulled to a stop.

 

“What are you doing here??” he asked, face full of shock.

 

“Going with you of course.” She grinned.

 

He just stared at her with utter amazement. She hid all this time, and for her just to see her boyfriend. ‘It was only for a few days!’ he thought.

 

“Please! Kibummie~! I really need to see Donghae oppa!” she said, using her aegyo.

 

Kibum shakes his head, ‘Like I have a choice…’ he thought.

 

“Well, okay.” He said, starting the engine. He knows he’s going to regret this later.

 

Yoona squealed, “Kamsahamnida Kibum-oppa!”

 

Kibum just smiles weakly. The members most probably won’t like this.

 

“Yeah, we certainly won’t!”

 

The image of Kim Heechul saying those words suddenly came to mind. He immediately felt nervous.

 

&&

 

Eunhyuk sulkily walks behind the YoonHae couple. Why of all places did he wind up there?

 

He sighed, ‘Maybe Donghae and I aren’t just meant to be… we’re just… Best friends…’ he thought.

 

“Yeah, we’re just… Best friends.” he said sadly.

 

But saying those words is like tearing his whole heart apart. Why? Knowing that he loves Donghae with all his heart, and yet he can’t express it freely. He can’t have that kind of relationship with him.

 

‘But why the hell did he kiss you??’ a voice inside him asked.

 

He didn’t know the answer. He thought of so many answers, but all he ever came up was that Donghae loves him too, but he quickly dismissed the idea.

 

He came to realize his feelings for the younger while Donghae was kissing him. It was so good, yet it hurts so much at the same time, knowing that it was nothing. Why’d it have to be him? He asks himself.

 

‘Well, at least he’s happy…’ he thought. Even though Donghae hurt him so much, he still wants him to be happy. After all, he loves him so much.

 

He was startled when someone taps him from behind. He wiped the tears that were starting to threaten to fall.

 

“Hyung! I was calling you three times already!” Siwon said, “Wait, are you crying hyung?” he saw Eunhyuk wiping his eyes.

 

“Me? No way! I just had something in my eye. That’s all.” He smiled, but it wasn’t his usual smile. Siwon can see the sadness in his eyes.

 

“Hyung, don’t worry! I’m here, you can tell me anything.” Siwon said, then leans in and whispers, “I can beat up Donghae-hyung for you too.”

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widen. He turns his head to face Siwon, but with Siwon leaning, their faces were suddenly so close that their lips almost touched. Eunhyuk looks away and blushed.

 

Suddenly, someone shouts at them, angrily. “YAAAHHH!!”

 

&&

 

Donghae and Yoona walks in front of Eunhyuk. Donghae hated their order. They should be away from him.

 

‘Aish, at this rate, he’ll keep hurting. I already hurt him as much last night.’ He thought.

 

He glances behind him and was shocked to see Siwon leaning very close to Eunhyuk. Anger and jealousy starts to rise in him. The last thing that he wants to see is his Hyukkie being kissed by another man.

 

‘Your Hyukkie?’ a voice inside him asked.

 

Donghae stopped for a second, then glares at Siwon. “The hell he is!” he cursed in gritted teeth.

 

He’s about to approach the two but he stopped when someone shouted at the back. It was Heechul.

 

“Yah! Simba! Come here!” he shouted at Siwon.

 

“Uhh, yeah hyung, coming!” he said then left Eunhyuk alone again.

 

Eunhyuk was still blushing, then he looks at Donghae, and was startled, or rather scared, when he saw his expression.

 

‘Was he… jealous?’ he thought. That thought made his heart skip a beat.

 

Donghae was still glaring at Siwon when he notices that Eunhyuk was looking at him, and his expression was scared. He immediately softened his expression and looks away.

 

&&

 

The group arrives at the foot of the mountain, they will be splitting into two groups. One group consists of Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook. The other, Heechul, Hankyung, Siwon, Kibum, Donghae, Yoona, Eunhyuk.

 

“Okay, so that’ll be our--” Heechul was about to finish when Eunhyuk protested.

 

“But hyung--!” he started to protest.

 

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! No complaining! The groupings are final!” Heechul shouted at him.

 

Eunhyuk immediately shuts his mouth, when Heechul calls him by his real name, he knew his hyung is frustrated over something and he doesn’t want to get on his black list.

 

“Okay! So we’ll meet again in three hours.” He said, and waved at the other group.

 

Eunhyuk sighs. How he badly wished that he was the one with the stomach ache and not Shindong.

 

&&

 

Heechul looks at the familiar place and stops, he turned to the others and said, “Okay! We’re going to rest here for a while.”

 

The others agreed, they were walking for two hours now. It was good to rest for a while. Especially for Yoona.

 

“Aww! My feet hurts!” she whined to Donghae.

 

Donghae sighed. ‘It wouldn’t hurt if you just stayed home.’ He thought.

 

“Wait here, I’m just going to get something from Hankyung-hyung.” He said and left.

 

Donghae tried to lessen as much contact with Yoona for Eunhyuk. He looks at the older man who was sitting on a rock.

 

He sighed again. ‘What am I going to do…’ he thought.

 

&&

 

Eunhyuk was sitting on a rock by the slope. He was really tired, not only from the hike, but from everything that’s been happening. He was sick of it.

 

His silence was broken when someone approaches him.

 

“Hello, Eunhyuk-oppa.” Yoona said.

 

Eunhyuk was shocked. The last person he wanted to talk to was her.

 

“Y-Yoona, you should sit, I thought your feet hurts?” he asks.

 

“Oh, I’m okay now.” She smiled, but her smile was kinda different. “Oh, I wonder what lies behind those trees oppa?” she asks.

 

Eunhyuk looks at the trees in front of them. “I don’t know, maybe just more trees.” He shrug, he’s a little bit awkward with the situation.

 

Yoona walks a bit more she was on the edge of the high slope.

 

“Yoona, come back, you might fall--” before he knew it, Yoona was indeed falling. “Yah!”

 

Eunhyuk immediately came to Yoona and pulls her from falling then he pushes her to safety, but doing so he slips and he finds himself falling.

 

“Eunhyuk!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: oh no! hyukkie! well, that's a cliff hanger there, im sorry >.< so how was it? bad?? please tell me your thoughts and comment, they're very much loved and appreciated ^^