My True Love [5/?]

My True Love

 

CHAPTER 5

 

‘Why is he kissing me!?’ he thought.

 

Donghae’s kiss was forceful, though he made sure that he wasn’t hurting Eunhyuk. He was so damn mad and jealous he can’t control himself.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do. He feels somewhat happy to be kissed by Donghae, but not like this. He tries to push Donghae, but Donghae, being strong as he is, Eunhyuk’s efforts were useless.

 

Donghae breaks the kiss when breathing was impossible for both of them. But he didn’t stop there. He went to Eunhyuk’s neck and kissed and on it. His hands went inside his shirt, feeling and caressing his soft delicate skin inside. He goes back to his lips, and kissed him intensely. His tongue demanding entrance, and he was successful, he was exploring the sweet mouth of Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk was shocked and moaned at the sudden things Donghae was doing, he didn’t expect that he could do this to him. He was hurting him, not physically but emotionally.

 

‘Hae, why are you like this?’ he thought sadly.

 

Donghae stopped when they need to breathe. He looks at Eunhyuk, who was looking at him, tears streaming down his face.

 

&&

 

Donghae looks away, he didn’t know what came over him.

 

“Hyukkie… I…” he started to say and slowly looks at Eunhyuk, but Eunhyuk is already making his way out of the room.

 

Donghae was going to stop him, but he stopped when Eunhyuk spoke.

 

“Why Hae?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

Donghae couldn’t answer. He didn’t know what to answer, or why he did that to his best friend.

 

‘Best Friend?’ a voice inside him doubted.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t wait for his reply, and immediately goes out.

 

&&

 

Leeteuk and Sungmin goes inside to check on Eunhyuk and Donghae, they were really worried.

 

“Hyung, what do you think happened to them?” Sungmin asked him.

 

“Well, Heechul said that he made--” he said, but he stopped when he saw Eunhyuk came out of the room.

 

He noticed tears on his face.

 

Sungmin looks at him then at Leeteuk, then he decides to follow Eunhyuk.

 

“Hyuk! Wait!” he called, running after Eunhyuk.

 

Leeteuk proceeds to the room Eunhyuk came out from.

 

“Hae?” he looked inside and found Donghae in the corner, crying like a child.

 

His heart broke just seeing him like that. He cares for all his dongsaseng, he doesn’t want to see either one of them suffering.

 

Leeteuk approached him and hugged him tightly.

 

&&

 

They watched as Donghae drags Eunhyuk into the house. Everyone was confused and wondering what happened.

 

“Hyung! What’s going on?” Ryeowook and the others asked worriedly.

 

“Hyung, we’ve got to follow them.”

 

Leeteuk shook his head and look around, he was looking for the guy he knows that is the cause of this. He scans the yard and stops abruptly when he sees the person he was looking for.

 

“Sungmin, wait for me.” He said and walks away.

 

“Kim Heechul!” he shouted at him, going straight for him.

 

Heechul and Kyuhyun looks at the glaring Leeteuk.

 

“Yah! Park Jungsu! Don’t shout at me.” He said, “What do you want?” he asked him.

 

“I want to know, exactly, what is this plan of yours that made this knid of situation.” He said sternly. “NOW!” he added.

 

“Why? You wanna join us? It’s fun right?” Heechul said, smirking.

 

“Yah!” Leeteuk shouts at him.

 

“Okay! Quit shouting would you?” he looks at him first then continued. “My plan was to get the two realized that they really love each other. Simple as that.” He said.

 

Leeteuk sighed, Heechul’s a genius, but sometimes his plans results are not that good. And worries about what would the outcome of this plan of his now.

 

“Don’t worry. They’ll thank me later.” Heechul patted his shoulder and smirks.

 

“Hyung, what about me?” Kyuhyun asked him.

 

“Oh, and the evil brat too.” He said plainly.

 

Leeteuk shakes his head in, he couldn’t believe that his two dongsaengs, so naturally evil. He walks away and goes to Sungmin.

 

“Let’s go.” He said. They go towards the house.

 

&&

 

Sungmin follows he goes to the front door and sees Eunhyuk crying by the steps. He approached him carefully.

 

“Hyuk…” he said softly and sits beside him.

 

Eunhyuk glances at him. He hides his face, embarrassed that he’s crying. he normally cries alone, well, not really, he cries with Donghae. But it’s different now.

 

“Hyuk, it’s okay. You don’t have to be embarrassed, I’m here for you.” Sungmin said in a reassuring tone. He really cares for Hyuk. He is one of his important friends.

 

Eunhyuk nods shyly and leans slowly n Sungmin, crying softly. He was really disappointed with Donghae. He was also saddened by the fact that he could do that to him.

 

‘But, you liked it…’ a thought inside him said.

 

‘I didn’t! I hated it!’ he thought.

 

‘But you did… You love him, pabo…’ the thought snapped back.

 

Eunhyuk was startled, he was going crazy. But the last thought lingered in his mind.

 

‘I love… Donghae?’ he thought.

 

He pushed the thought away, he hates Donghae, for what he did. He didn’t know if he could forgive him. He wants to forget the events that happened this evening, he was really tired.

 

“Minnie, im going to sleep now. Uhh…” he said, then hesistantly looks at him.

 

“What is it Hyuk?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Uh… Can I sleep in your room?” Eunhyuk asked shyly.

 

“Of course, come on. Let’s go.” Sungmin said, standing up and helping Eunhyuk up.

 

“Thanks.” Eunhyuk said, smiling ruefully at him.

 

“No problem Hyuk.” Sungmin said, smiling back.

 

&&

 

“Hyung, why did do that?” Donghae asks him. He felt like an idiot. He acted first without thinking. ‘You’re such a pabo Lee Donghae!’ he thought.

 

“You were jealous.” Leeteuk said bluntly.

 

Donghae didn’t answer, he knew he was jealous. But kissing him and… its too much. Was he that jealous?

 

“Hyung, he’s my best friend. Why would I be jealous?” he asks.

 

Leeteuk looks at him first, and then said, “Hae, I think you think of him more than best friend.”

 

Donghae looks at him, confused. “Hyung? I… no… I…” he trailed off.

 

He thought of what his hyung said, his heart suddenly beats fast and memories of him and Eunhyuk started flashing in his mind. He smiled when he remembered the time they first met. He really was taken in by the gummy smile of his.

 

He knew. All this time, the one he really loves is his best friend.

 

Leeteuk smiled seeing Donghae’s expression. ‘Finally, he realizes it.’ He thought. He sighs in relief.

 

Donghae was now smiling brightly, but his face fell suddenly remembering what he did.

 

“Hyung, do you think he’ll forgive me??” DOnghae asks him eagerly, worried.

 

“What exactly did you do?” he asks curiously.

 

Donghae told him what he did to Eunhyuk, but before he could finish all the details, Leeteuk stops him.

 

“Yah! Why did you do that?!” he asks in bewilderment, “And why are you telling me all the details?!”

 

“But hyung, you asked me what EXACTLY did I do.” He protested.

 

“Aish, nevermind.” He said, “Come on let’s go apologize to Hyuk.” he stood up. ‘I’ll scold him later.’ He thought.

 

Donghae smiled nervously and stood up.

 

He just hopes that Eunhyuk would forgive him, or just listen to him.

 

&&

 

Donghae and Leeteuk just got out of the room when they abruptly stopped when they saw Eunhyuk and Sungmin in the hallway, heading to room of the other members.

 

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk, his heart broke seeing his tear streaked face, especially his sad and hurt expression.

 

Eunhyuk was going to open the door when Donghae called after him.

 

“Hyukkie! I… Uhm…” Donghae started to say, but he didn’t know where to start.

 

‘Aish! Just say sorry! You can do this Lee Donghae.’ he thought.

 

Eunhyuk stops and decides to listen to him. He didn’t like it when they were like this.

 

“Hyukkie, I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.” He said shyly.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t say anything, but he nodded and proceeds inside the room. Sungmin looks anxiously from Eunhyuk to Donghae, then follows Eunhyuk inside.

 

Donghae stood there. ‘At least he listened… it’s a start…’ he thought.

 

&&

 

The next morning, Donghae woke up very early. He was going out. He needs a breather, events last were suffocating.

 

After walking for 30 minutes, he finally reaches his destination.

 

He inhales the fresh air and looks around.

 

‘The place didn’t change much huh appa?’ he thought.

 

He sat there and thought of the things that happened last night. He hurt Eunhyuk so much that he can’t bear the thought of Eunhyuk hating him.

 

“Aish! Why’d I have to do that!?” he messes his hair in frustration.

 

He lets himself fall on the grass, he spreads his arms out closes his eyes and lets out a sigh.

 

“What to do…” he looks at his father’s grave. “Appa, do you have any suggestions?”

 

“I do.”

 

Donghae jumped, he sits up suddenly and was relieved to see her mother looking at her.

 

“Ummaaa! You almost gave me a heart attack! Don’t sneak up on people like that!” he whines.

 

His mother giggles at his son’s reaction.  He will always be his cute little child.

 

“Mianhae Hae.” She apologized, giggling a bit.

 

She sat beside Donghae. Suddenly, she smacks Donghae on the head.

 

“Ow… Umma! Why’d you do that??” he asked, he was really surprised.

 

“Pabo Hae! I can’t believe that I have a stupid son.” She said, she looks at Donghae’s father’s grave, “Honey, why do we have a stupid son??”

 

“Umma! I’m not stupid!” Donghae whines.

 

“Yes you are. And I thought you care for Hyukkie.” She said, fake crying. “Poor Hyukkie.”

 

Donghae didn’t say anything, her mother was right.

 

Donghae’s mother looks at his son. She can see that he really regretted what he did to Eunhyuk. She smiles.

 

“But you know, you can make it up to him.” She said.

 

Donghae looks at her and his expression brightens, “How?” he asks.

 

“By telling him how you really feel.” She said bluntly.

 

“W-what?” he stutters. “How is that going to help?” he asks.

 

“Well, if someone you love confesses to you, wouldn’t you be glad?” she said, smiling.

 

Donghae thought for a second, “Is that really going to work?” he doubted.

 

“You just have to be sincere Hae dear.” She said.

 

He thought again and realized something, ‘If someone you love confesses to you?’

 

“Wait, what do you mean? Hyukkie loves me?” he asks.

 

“Well, that’s for you to find out.” She said, standing up.

 

“Wha--? But--” he stood up to protest, but his mother motioned him to be quiet.

 

“Let’s go back, but let’s leave a prayer to your father first.” She said.

 

After praying, ‘I hope they end up like us honey.’ Her mother thought, smiling.

 

“Come on, you have a big day ahead of you.” She said.

&&

 

Donghae and his mother arrives at their house, everyone was busy preparing for their hike.

 

“Omo, Wookie, Minnie, let Auntie help you.” She said, entering the kitchen to help prepare the food.

 

Donghae proceeds to his room to pack his own. As he entered the room, he noticed the bag that was sitting beside his was already gone. He sighed.

 

He was about to finish when someone who sounds familiar enters the room.

 

“Oppa~~~!”

 

He turned and saw Yoona running to him excitedly.

 

“Y-Yoona!?” he was surprised to see her.

 

‘What is she doing here?’ he thought. He has a bad feeling about this.

 

&&

 

“Yah! Kibum-ah! What is she doing here?” Heechul glares at him. It’s not that he hates Yoona or anything. It would definitely ruin his plans.

 

“Ahh, well, hyung… you see…” he trailed off. He knew it would come to this. “She insisted on coming, I didn’t have a choice hyung.”

 

“You could’ve left her.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Kyu! Shh!” Leeteuk said, “Well, we don’t have much of a choice either. We’ll just leave her here.” He said.

 

“Leave me where?” Yoona entered the scene with Donghae, holding hands.

 

Eunhyuk looks away immediately.

 

“You’ll stay here Yoona. We’re going to hike.” Shindong said.

 

“What!? No! I’m coming with you!” Yoona protested.

 

“But, you don’t have the right clothes and supplies for the hike.”  Yesung said, a bit irritated.

 

“But—No! I’m going! And that’s final!” she said seriously.

 

“Aish, you just have to look after her Hae.” Leeteuk said.

 

Donghae nods, he didn’t like the situation one bit. How the hell was he going to interact with Yoona when he knows Eunhyuk is there? He can’t hurt him again.

 

‘Aish! What to do??’ he thought.

 

&&

 

Eunhyuk stares at the window. Somehow, he doesn’t feel excited for the hike anymore. He didn’t want to come anymore, but for the members, he’ll bear with it.

 

‘You can do this Lee Eunhyuk! Hwaiting~!’ he thought.

 

But inside him, he doubts if he could really do it.

 

 

a/n: uhm, what do you think? sorry if its not good >.< please tell me your thoughts and comment, they are much loved and appreciated :D