My True Love [FINAL]

My True Love

a/n: oh my.. this is i think by far the very fail ending TT.TT im sorry, i think im going to disappoint you guys TT.TT


CHAPTER 10

The next morning, Eunhyuk woke up with a heavy feeling. He still felt bad about last night, about what he did to Donghae. He never thought he would do that to him. But he still thinks it’s for the best.

He got out of his bed and stretched. He walks to his door, he was about to open it but someone was already doing it. When it opened, he was surprised to see Donghae in front of him.

“H-Hae!”

“Good Morning Hyukkie!” Donghae said, hugging him. “I was just about to wake you up!” 

“Uhh, Morning…” he said, he can’t believe that Donghae would still want to talk or even hug him for that matter, after he hurt him.

“Ooh~! Are you really going to wake him up Hae?” Sungmin said, teasing him.

“Of course I am hyung!” Donghae said, though he really wanted to just hug and sleep with him, like old times.

“Yah! Stop that you too! Eat up!” Heechul shouted at them.

“Morning Hyuk.” Yesung yawned as he passed his room. “Oh, morning Hae.”

“Morning hyung!” Donghae said cheerfully and drags Eunhyuk to the kitchen. “Come on Hyukkie! Let’s eat breakfast!”

“Uhm, Hae--!” he was going to say something but he decided to tell him later.

“So, Hyuk, are you okay performing later?” Shindong asked him.

“Uhh, I’m okay now hyung, so--” he was going to say, but Donghae just fed him a mouthful of cereal.

“There, eat up Hyukkie!” Donghae said.

“Oh my, Hae is in his childish hyper mode again!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

“Yeah, I agree.” Kangin said.

“Hae! I can eat by myself!” Eunhyuk said, snatching his spoon from Donghae.

“But Hyukkie~! I want to feed you!” Donghae whined.

“No Hae!” Eunhyuk said, slightly raising his voice. Donghae’s stubbornness is getting to him. But he won’t give in this time.

‘I’ll resist. I promise!’ Eunhyuk promised himself.

&&

Donghae thought hard on how he’s going to know Eunhyuk’s problem, he’ll definitely know about it and whatever his problem is, he’s going to help Eunhyuk.

He won’t give up. He’ll know Eunhyuk’s problem and he’ll help him, even though he likes it or not. After then, would he be able to confess.

&&

Since that morning, Donghae has been executing his plan, with Eunhyuk not knowing anything. Eunhyuk assumed that Donghae already moved on and decided to be friends with him again. But with him doing that, Eunhyuk just got hurt more, because he was right, Donghae doesn’t love him. 

And know it’s more difficult to forget his feelings with Donghae when he’s bothering him all the time.

‘AIsh, stupid fish! I hate him!’ he thought.

‘Bluff…’ a part of him said.

“Whatever…” Eunhyuk mumbled.

“What did you say Hyukkie?” Donghae asked.

“Uhh, nothing.” He said.

It was 5 minutes before their performance, it was for their new album promotions, their going to sing ‘Neorago’, and Eunhyuk’s comeback.

“Okay! You boys ready?” their manager asked.

“Yeah!” they said in unison.

“Hyuk, are you sure you’re up to it?” the manager asked him.

“Of course hyung.” He said, reassuringly.

“Okay, good luck!” their manager said, and the boys nodded.

They got on stage and positioned themselves, and when the music started to play, they began to sing and dance.

Donghae executes yet again another plan that he just thought moments ago, EunHae fan service. He’s going to give fans lots and lots of fan service in this performance. He knows it’s going to annoy Eunhyuk more, he doesn’t like doing fan service when they have arguments and such.

‘Heh, let’s see if this doesn’t annoy you more baby…’ he thought evilly.

He did a lot of touching, looking into his eyes, winking and stuff.

Eunhyuk on the other hand was beginning to get annoyed, he didn’t like what Donghae was doing, it’s was what he was telling to himself, but he knows in his heart that he loves those simple touches and those simple looks and winks that melts his heart.

‘Hae, why are you doing this to me… why are you making it harder for me to forget my feelings for you…’ he thought.

He wanted so badly to respond to those, but he doesn’t want to. He’s afraid that his feelings would betray him. But his feelings for Donghae are still strong.

‘Are you kidding yourself? You still love him, you’re just denying it.’ A voice in his mind said.

He shook his head, and just focused on the performance.

When it came to Eunhyuk’s singing part, Donghae prepared himself to do something he thought about that would surely earn lots of shocked faces from the audience and even the members.

Oh oh only for you oh oh only for you

After the , Eunhyuk was really surprised when Donghae just pulled him into a deep and sensual kiss that sent an uproar from the audience as fan girls stared screaming, squealing and shouting ‘EUNHAE’.

The other members were shocked also, they didn’t expect Donghae to do that. They know that Donghae loves Eunhyuk, but to go this far as kissing him in public.

“Hey, what’s with Hae?” Kangin asked Hankyung, who was in front of him.

“I don’t know.” Hankyung replied.

The others stopped dancing and looks at the two with jaws dropped, the others, like Heechul continued with the performance.

“Aish, these two really picked the perfect timing.” Heechul mumbled after his part.

Donghae breaks the kiss and looks Eunhyuk in the eyes. He then leans in and whispers something, “Hyukkie, I love you…” 

Eunhyuk who went weak after the kiss became weaker after Donghae whispered something that he hadn’t expected to say. 

‘Is it true? Does he really love me?’ he thought as numerous questions and doubts flood his head.

But he hasn’t got enough time to ponder about those, they were in a middle of a performance. He swore he’s going to scold him later.

‘Oh, Lee Donghae., just you wait!’

&&

After the performance, the members immediately questioned both of them, especially Donghae.

“Yah! Why did you do that!? Especially in my part!” Heechul said, smacking Donghae’s head. Then he laughed.

“Ouch hyung!” Donghae said.

“Hyuk, did you and Hae planned this?”

“Hae, was that kiss a confession?”

“Hyuk, what was your answer? Or you didn’t gave him an answer yet?”

The questions kept coming and coming and Eunhyuk couldn’t handle it.

“Stop!!” Eunhyuk shouted, and all of the members suddenly became quiet.

Eunhyuk blushed hard at what he just did, then he held Donghae’s hand and drags him out of the room.

&&

Eunhyuk led him to the rooftop, where hardly anyone comes to, it was the perfect place for the two of them to talk.

“What the hell did you just do Lee Donghae?” Eunhyuk asked him, slightly irritated.

“Hmph, isn’t obvious Hyukkie? I just kissed you.” Donghae said, smirking.

“I know that, but why did you do it?” Eunhyuk asked, then he continued, “Why are you making things difficult Hae? It’s better that I avoid you for the rest of my life!” he said, tears suddenly falling down.

“To get your attention! All those things that I did, it was just to get your attention Hyukkie! I want you to know that I’m here! That I can help you!” he said, “And what do you mean by it’s better if you avoid me for the rest of your life, huh Hyukkie? Don’t you know by doing that you’re just going to kill me?” he took a step closer. “Please, Hyukkie, just, tell me what your problem is… I love you, I love you with all my heart, more than my life, and I will never ever leave you…”

Eunhyuk cried at Donghae’s monologue. All his doubts just disappeared and seeing the sincere look in Donghae’s eyes, he knows, he knows that Donghae’s telling the truth.

Donghae hugged Eunhyuk tightly, who was sobbing very hard. “I won’t ever let you go, that’s a promise.” Donghae assured him.

“H-Hae… I’m sorry… I’m sorry I didn’t trust you… I-I was just afraid… afraid that you’ll just leave me, I’m jinxed at relationships remember?” Eunhyuk said, between sobs.

“No, you’re not Hyukkie, you’re past girl friends were just a bunch of es that didn’t see how precious you are.” Donghae said, his hair.

Eunhyuk punched him lightly, “Hey, don’t badmouth them, they still loved me after all.”

“Yeah, I know, but they hurt you too.” He said, “I promise you Hyukkie, I won’t ever leave you. I’ll prove to you that you’re not jinxed in relationships.” He added.

“Really Hae?” Eunhyuk asked, he didn’t doubt what Donghae said, but he wanted to ask anyway.

“Of course baby.” Donghae said, and he kissed his forehead.

“You know Hae, I just realized something.” Eunhyuk said after a few minutes.

“Yes baby?” Donghae asked.

“I found my true love… a long time ago.” He said, “I gave him Strawberry Milk when we bumped into each other.” 

Donghae chuckled, he clearly remembered again the time that they first bumped to each other. It was the one memory that they could never forget.

“And I thought you forgot about that.” Donghae said, “Me too, I found my true love that time, and I was too damn blind and stupid to realize it and it almost took years. I’m glad that I finally realized my true feelings.” He added.

“Yeah, I agree, pabo Hae.” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“What? Am I the only one huh? I think you’ve been to too many failed relationships baby.” Donghae said, teasing him.

Eunyuk pouted and punched him lightly. Donghae laughs and kissed him full on the lips.

“I’m never going to let you go.” Donghae whispered to him.

&&

The other members fought over the small glass that reveals the rooftop. 

“Hey! Quit pushing!”

“But I wanna see too!”

“You will! Later!”

“Yah! It’s our turn now!”

With all the pushing that’s been happening, all of the members suddenly fell down. They all cried out in pain. And after a few minutes, the door opens.

“Guys! What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asks them.

“They were obviously spying on us Hyukkie.” Donghae said.

“Yah! It’s a good thing I didn’t smack you too when I was starting to sing my part!” Heechul shouted.

“Chullie, get over it already!” Leeteuk said.

“Aish! Whatever! At least now these two pabo’s confessed and they’re together now.” Heechul said.

Everyone laughs and agrees, they were really happy that Eunhyuk and Donghae are finally together. And each of them hoped that they’ll last forever.

&&

Donghae was pouting and was rolling back and forth on Eunhyuk’s bed. He was bored and he was waiting for Eunhyuk to come back form Sukira. He thought, he was going to be back by that time, but he guessed he was a little bit late.

“Arghh! Hyukkie! What’s taking you so long!” he groaned.

He decided to watch T.V. and just wait for him in the living room.

When he got out, he heard shouts from Kyuhyun’s room, and the one’s that’s very audible is the voice of the certain monkey that he’s been waiting for.

His expression became grim as he approached Kyuhyun’s room and when he got there, he saw Eunhyuk having fun while Kyuhyun was playing his favorite game, Starcraft.

“Yah! Why didn’t you greet me, and I was waiting for you to come home. And you’re here, having fun. I was bored to death!” Donghae complained.

Eunhyuk who just stopped by to Kyuhyun’s room and dropped off something, but he was hypnotized by what Kyuhyun was playing and decided to watch for a while.

“I just gave something to Kyuhyun and watched for a while.” Eunhyuk explained. “I didn’t know you were in my room.”

Donghae sighed and goes to Eunhyuk and he drags him out of Kyuhyun’s room.

“Uh-oh, looks like hyung’s in for a long night.” Kyuhyun said.

&&

“Hae, okay, I’m sorry--”

Donghae pushes Eunhyuk down the bed. “Oh, Hyukkie, your sorry is not enough.” He said, as he positioned himself on top of Eunhyuk.

“Hae! Are we really going to do it now? I’m tires! I just came from—ahh!” Eunhyuk moaned when Donghae staeted to kiss his neck and .

“Baby, I can’t hear you, what were you saying again?” Donghae whispered as he began to .

“Nggh! H-Hae!! Aaah!” he moaned louder as Donghae inserts his hand inside his pants.

“Oh baby, I love how you moan my name.” Donghae said, “And I think I plan to hear it the whole night.”

Eunhyuk gulped, he prepared himself for another sleepless night.


-END-


A/N: so, it's fail right? >.< really really sorry TT.TT please put your voilent reactions in my comment box T.T

 

and now, im finally going to write my new fic, wish me luck :D


and for the readers, i would like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you! ^^ if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be able to finish, or find the will to continue my fic ^^ you guys inspired me all the way! ^^ 

JEONGMAL, KAMSAHAMNIDA~! ^^