My True Love [9/10]

My True Love

a/n: okay! who says it's the last chapter!?? who!!? oh, it was me XDD okay, because of a simple video that i saw, my plans are ruined XDD 


EUNHAE IS FREAKIN REAL!! OKAY!? [thanks for keysujulover for sharin the vid ^^]


CHAPTER 9

A week past and Eunhyuk was discharged from the hospital. He was glad that he was out of from the hospital, one because he hated the place, and second was when he and Donghae are always alone, he didn’t know how to act, so when it’s just the two of them, he always sleep or pretend to.

Now he has more chances to avoid the younger one. Though he really hated it, he thinks it’s for the best. 

‘Hae should be happy… he doesn’t deserve me…’ he thought.

They arrive at their dorm. It was Leeteuk and Kangin who picked him up from the hospital. They were glad that Eunhyuk finally got out of the hospital, but they’re still worried for their dongsaeng.

“Hyuk, are you sure you’re alright? You’re not hurting anywhere anymore?” Leeteuk asked with worry in his eyes.

“Hyung, I’m really alright now. Don’t worry too much.” He let out a chuckle and proceeds inside the dorm.

“But Hyuk--” Leeteuk follows him but Kangin prevents him.

“Let him go Teukie, he’s fine.” Kangin said, reassuringly.

Leeteuk looks at Eunhyuk and sighed, “I’m still really worried for him, he’s been through so much…” he said sadly.

“Yes, but we should let him handle it. He’s old enough, we have to support him. We’ll help him if he needs it.” Kangin said.

Leeteuk nodded, “Well, I guess you’re right.” 

‘We’ll always be here for you Hyuk.’ he thought.

&&

Donghae and Sungmin were in an interview that day. And the two were anxious because they know that today, Eunhyuk is going home.

“Hyung, let’s go home now~” Donghae whined at Sungmin during commercial break.

“Hae, I know you’re excited to see him again, but we have to finish the interview first.” Sungmin said. 

Donghae pouted, he wants to be the first one who’ll welcome him back, but because his Manager-hyung put him in with Sungmin in a tight schedule today, it was really impossible.

“Okay! We’re going on 5… 4…” the PD shouted.

“Okay Hae, you ready?” Sungmin whispered.

“3… 2…”

“Of course I am hyung.” He said. 

“Welcome our humble viewers! It’s time again for our…” the MC started greeting the viewers.

‘Wait for me Hyukkie…’ he thought as he adjusted himself once more.

“Okay! So, for today’s episode, we have 2 special guests for today... they are two of the most famous idols in our country today… you wanna know who?” the MC asked the audience.

The audience shouts, “YES!”

“Whoa! Okay okay, no need to shout…” he chuckled then said, “Okay! With a loud cheer! Let’s welcome… Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin and Lee Donghae!!” 

The two entered the scene, they sat down, say hi to the audience and MC, and the interview started.

&&

Eunhyuk entered the room and saw Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung watching T.V. in the living room. They all look at him and smiled.

“Welcome home hyung!” Ryeowook rushed over to him and gave him a hug.

“We’re glad you’re back Hyuk.” Yesung said, “Ddangkoma said he missed you.” He added.

“Wookie!” Eunhyuk happily hugged him back, then he chuckled, “Tell him I miss him too hyung.”

“Hyung, be sure not to get clumsy again.” Kyuhyun said, laughing then hugged Eunhyuk.

“Yah!” Eunhyuk punched him and hugged him back.

“…Let’s welcome… Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin and Lee Donghae!!” 

They all turned and looked at the T.V. their two members walks in and says hi to the viewers and the audience.

“Oh! They’re on!” Ryeowook exclaimed and goes towards the couch.

Kyuhyun and Yesung did too, and they started watching. Eunhyuk walks towards the side and looks at the T.V., there he saw Donghae’s precious smile that he hadn’t seen in a long time. He’s been avoiding him all this time; he certainly missed it, a lot.

“Hyung, sit down, let’s watch it together.” Ryeowook said, offering him to sit beside him.

“Uhh, no, I’m a bit tired… so, I’ll just go to my room.” He said, half smiling. Then he left the living room and entered his room.

Leeteuk and Kangin entered the living room.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Kangin asked.

“Minnie-hyung and Hae-hyung are on now.” Ryeowook said.

“Oh, their interview right?” Leeteuk asks then looks around, “Where’s Hyuk?”

“He said he’s a bit tired hyung, he’s in his room.” Yesung said.

“Oh, but he’s perfectly fine when we--” he stopped when he heard his name from the T.V.

“Yeah, Leeteuk-hyung’s like our umma, he takes care of us really well.” Sungmin said to the MC.

“Oh, I see..” the MC said, “He really cares for s.”

“Yeah, but sometimes it’s a bit too much and he nags us all the time, don’t do this, don’t do that.” Donghae said.

“Omo, Donghae-ssi just blurted out one of his complains against his leader!” the MC said, laughing. All of them laugh.

“Hae-hyung’s right for the first time!” Kyuhyun said, laughing.

“Yah!” Leeteuk glared at Kyuhyun. “I do not nag!”

“Yes, you do hyung.” Ryeowook said. “I remember the last time…”

Leeteuk continued to defend himself and all of them laughs.

&&

“So, we go to skinship. What do you think of skinship?” he asks, then looks first at Sungmin, “Sungmin-ssi?”

“For me, I really like skinship.” He said, “I get lonely sometimes, so I always want to have a hug or hug my members most of the time.” he added

“Oh, so that’s why, so when you’re lonely, you’ll just find a member and give them a hug?” he asked and Sungmin nodded. Then he looks at Donghae. “How about you Donghae-ssi?”

“Yeah skinship… between hyungs and dongsaengs, when they’re like sleeping i go ‘wake upppppp’” he pats Sungmin’s , and Sungmin, the audience and MC laughs. “and pat their butts to tell them to wake up. To my friends Eunhyuk and Siwon I give them a hug and tell them to wake up…”

Sungmin looks at him and says, “Is that all? Noo!”

“I think I’ve seen your shows where you guys kiss each other and stuff…” the MC says.

“OHH~ Donghae keeps kissing Eunhyuk, I’m starting to suspect something.” He said. “When Eunhyuk is sleeping Donghae secretly crawls into his bed and hugs him from the back and he acts like he’s going in to his room to wake him up, but later we find out that they’re hugging and both sleeping. Donghae really likes skinship~” he added, chuckling.

Donghae just smiles, ‘That was a long time ago… I don’t get to do that anymore…’ he thought sadly.

“Oh, Donghae-ssi, really likes skinship, especially with Eunhyuk-ssi.” The MC said and the girls in the audience squeals.

“And we go to Eunhyuk-ssi, we heard he got admitted in the hospital? How is he?” the MC asked.

“Yes, he’s fine now. He’ll be discharged today, as far as we know. I think he’s already at home.” Sungmin answered.

“Oh, so it means he must be watching this interview now. Please give him a short message.” The MC said.

It was Sungmin who gave a message first, “Eunhyuk-ah, welcome back home. I’m glad that you’re alright now and you’re going to be back in the dorms. Saranghae~!” he said.

The audience went ‘aww’ at Sungmin’s message.

Then it was Donghae’s turn.

&&

Eunhyuk was lying down on his bed, and just stared at his ceiling. He didn’t want to watch him, he wanted to forget his feelings for him first, then maybe they can return to being friends. 

‘If he still wanted to be friends with me…’ he thought.

He can faintly hear the interview from his room, and he can hear Sungmin fishing out Donghae’s skinship with him.

He chuckled, he used to do that everyday before. But when he met Yoona, it gradually stopped. He really missed the old times.

He felt thirsty, so he stood up and goes to the kitchen, which was just next to the living room.

When he arrived there, he can hear the T.V.’s audio clearly. He can hear Donghae’s voice.

“Hyuk, come here! They’re giving you a message!” Leeteuk said, motioning him to come.

“I can hear them hyung.” He said.

“Eunhyuk-ah, welcome back home. I’m glad that you’re alright now and you’re going to be back in the dorms. Saranghae~!” he heard Sungmin say.

He smiled.

“Eunhyuk-ah, I guess you’re already home. I’m really glad you’re alright now. Please take care of yourself always okay? I… I’m sorry.” He said, then smiled.

He fought back tears, ‘No Hae, I’m sorry…’

&&

“Sorry? Why are you apologizing to him?” the MC asked after Donghae gave his message.

“Well, It’s nothing, we just had a little argument.” Donghae said, chuckling.

“Oh, you and Eunhyuk-ssi are close friends right?” the MC asked.

“Yeah, he’s a precious friend, he’s really an important person in my life.” He said.

“Ahh, friends are always precious to everyone.” He said, “Okay! Now that ends our interview.” He looks at two and bowed, “Thank you very much Donghae-ssi and Sungmin-ssi for being here.”

“It’s our pleasure.” Sungmin said, and he bowed back.

“Yeah.” Donghae smiled and bowed back.

Now that the interview is over and that was the last schedule they had, they were finally going home. Donghae was excited to see Eunhyuk again, he just wished that his cold treatment would stop, he assume that Eunhyuk’s just really tired, but he’s still not sure. 

He hoped that everything would go the way it was, so that he could confess to him sooner.

&&

Donghae and Sungmin arrived at the dorm and everyone including Eunhyuk welcomed them home. As soon as Sungmin saw Eunhyuk, he hugged him immediately.

“Hyuk-ah!! I’ve missed you so much!” he said, giving Eunhyuk a tight hug. “Did you hear my message earlier?” he asks, breaking the hug.

“Yeah, hyung. Thanks! And I love you too.” He said, smiling.

“Hey hyung! It’s my turn now!” Donghae said, pulling Sungmin away and giving Eunhyuk a very tight hug.

“H-hae… can’t breathe…” Eunhyuk managed to say.

“Yah! Are you going to kill him Hae?” Leeteuk scolded Donghae.

“Oops! Sorry Hyukkie.” He said and breaks the hug.

Donghae looks at Eunhyuk and smiled, but Eunhyuk turned away and moves away a bit.

“Uhm, I’m just going for a walk.” Eunhyuk said, hurrying to the door.

“Hyuk! Wait! It’s cold outside and--!” Leeteuk said but Eunhyuk already left.

And in a matter of seconds, Donghae left the room and follows Eunhyuk outside.

Everyone left in the room were confused. 

“So, the sorry had something.” Kyuhyun said.

“I hope they make up already.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, I wish those two would be honest to each other, and confess already.” Heechul said, entering the room with Hankyung.

“Maybe we should follow them?” Leeteuk said worriedly.

“No, they should fix the problem themselves.” Heechul said, “Leave them be.”

&&

Donghae looks for Eunhyuk but he was already out of the floor, he used the stairs.

He was angry now. He didn’t know why Eunhyuk’s treating him like that, it was unfair, he should tell him what’s the problem and they could talk it over and fix it.

‘What is your problem Lee Hyukjae…’ he thought.

When he got to the first floor, he ran outside the building and saw Eunhyuk just turned left. He immediately knew where he was going.

&&

Eunhyuk walks in the familiar place he hasn’t been in for a while, the park.

He suddenly realized that he just went to the wrong place. The place just reminds him of Donghae. He sighed and turned and was shocked to see Donghae standing in front of him.

“H-Hae! Why’re you here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Hyukkie, can you tell me why’re your avoiding me?” he asks in a serious tone.

“Avoid? N-no, I’m not doing that… why would you think…” he started to say but Donghae interrupted him and kissed him on the lips.

It wasn’t like the last kiss, it was a really sweet and passionate kiss, and Eunhyuk found himself liking it.

‘No! You should stop this!’ a part of him shouted at him.

Eunhyuk did, but it was a little difficult cause he desn’t want to stop it and Donghae’s strong, he put all his strength just to push him.

“Stop it Hae! You always kiss me when you want to! Do you think I’m some kind of e or something!?” he asks angrily, though he was just pretending. “Just stop it Hae, and leave me alone, understand!?”

“No! I don’t! I don’t understand at all!” Donghae said angrily. “I don’t understand why your being like that! What is your problem Lee Hyukjae!” he shouted at him.

Eunhyuk didn’t answer, he was close to crying, but he wouldn’t do that now.

“Hyukkie please, tell me… tell me what the problem is…” Donghae begged him.

“I… I’m so sorry Hae…” Eunhyuk said, hugging him. “But, I won’t tell you… I’m sorry…” 

He left Donghae there crying his heart out.

&&

The reason why Eunhyuk is avoiding Donghae because he wants to forget his feelings for him, because he knows Donghae doesn’t love him romantically, and even if he does, he won’t allow them to be together, he’s too afraid that Donghae will grow tired of him and will leave him like his past lovers did.

He knew he’s too selfish, but if it happens again, he swear he’s going to die of sadness and loneliness.

‘Sorry Hae…’


-TO BE CONTINUED-


a/n: okay, im serious this time, the next one will be the last XD sooo, what do you think? too much drama ne? im really sorry... TT.TT im afraid that you're sick of the drama already TT.TT really, im sorry T.T

oh, i saw an actor who looks like hyukkie ^^ and im really liking him now ^^ kekeke X33
 
he looks like hyukkie, right? or maybe not -__- just a little bit maybe?? X33
but well, i suggest you watch his movie, the ghost! ^^ he'll appear in the last story ^^ it's really very cute!! ^^

so, about the fic X3 please tell me your thoughts and give me a penguin okay? ^^ thanks sooo much! ^^