My True Love [7/?]

My True Love

a/n: hurray! finally an update ^^ hope you'll like it, cause i think it ... really...

CHAPTER 7

Heechul looks at his watch. “They should’ve started the plan by now.”

“Here Chulie, drink.” Hankyung said, holding the water bottle for him to drink.

“Mmm, thanks, though I’d rather drink it from your mouth.” He said, smirking.

“Eww hyung! Stop saying those things!” Kibum exclaimed.

“Yah! Shut up Kim Kibum!” he shouted at his dongsaeng.

Siwon laughs, “Don’t be jealous Kibummie, I’m here.”

“Aw! Not you too hyung! Stop it!” Kibum said, blushing.

“Guys! Have you seen Yoona?” Donghae asks them.

“No, I thought you were with the whining --” Heechul’s mouth was immediately covered by Hankyung’s hand and giving him a look that says to stop. 

“No, we didn’t Hae.” Hankyung said.

“Maybe he’s with Eunhyuk?” Siwon said.

They all looked at him with eyebrows raised.

“Okay, it’s impossible. But hyung’s not here either.” Siwon said.

Donghae then thought of the two together and quickly dismissed the thought. “So anyway, when I came back she wasn’t--” he stopped when he heard a scream.

“Eunhyuk!!”

The group’s eyes widened when they heard the name, then they ran to where the scream was coming from.

‘Hyukkie, please be okay…’ he prayed silently.

&&

Yoona was shaking a bit at what just happened. Well, she really didn’t think her plan would work.but it did, and she was quite relieved.

“Okay, so it worked, now I’m going to have Donghae-oppa’s attention.” She tried to calm herself.

Seconds after, the boys arrived at the incident. Donghae was the first one, he looks around and asks Yoona. 

“What happened here??” he asks, voice hoarse from running.

“I—He—H-He… E-Eunhyuk-oppa, h-he f-fell…” she said, pretending to be scared.

Donghae’s eyes widen in shock. “No…”

&&

Kyuhyun and the others wait for the other group to settle down before they take the plan in action. The other group just arrived and they were finding their places to rest.

“Kyu, are they settled already?” Leeteuk asks.

“Yes, but we still have to wait until Donghae-hyung leaves Yoona.” He said, looking at the YoonHae couple.

“Omo! I’m really nervous, this is the first time I’m going to kidnap someone.” Sungmin said.

They all looked at him.

“So, you mean that we’ve kidnap someone before?” Kangin asks him.

“Yah! Sungmin! Its not only your first time!” Leeteuk said.

“Oh, sorry guys.” Sungmin said.

“Yah! Stop bullying my Minnie.” Kyuhyun said, defending him.

They stopped talking and instead, watched the other group, until Yesung spoke.

“Do you think this’ll work?” he asks, “I mean, we hiked this mountain three times now. Wouldn’t Eunhyuk just go back, if he doesn’t want to talk?” he added.

The others nodded in agreement.

“Eunhyuk-hyung wouldn’t dare do that.” He said. “He can easily get lost, he’s not really the type to know directions remember?” he added.

“Oh, right.” Yesung agreed.

“Well, whatever’s Heechul’s planning, it better work.” Kangin said.

The others agreed, they returned to the YoonHae couple again and was shocked to see no one there.

Seconds later, they heard a loud scream, not far from them. And they were perfectly sure that it was Eunhyuk’s name that they heard.

The group didn’t waste time and ran to where it came from.

All of their faces were full of panic and worry. 

“I really have a bad feeling about this.” Leeteuk said quietly.

&&

“No…” it was all he could say.

“What happened Yoona?” Heechul asks her seriously.

“I was about to fall, but before that happened, Eunhyuk-oppa pulled me and pushed me away from the edge, then before I knew it, he was the one falling.” Yoona explained.

Donghae couldn’t move he’s still processing the information. Eunhyuk fell down the slope. He looks down, and well, the slope is high. He suddenly panics.

“H-hyukkie… the slope’s too high! What if…” he said, trembling.

Hankyung approach him, “Hae, relax. Don’t say it. Hyuk’s alright. Don’t worry.” He said, comforting him.

“Hyung! We have to find him!” he pleaded.

“We will Hae--” Hankyung said, but he was interrupted by Heechul.

“Yeah, we’ll find him. And don’t worry too much, he’s a monkey remember? Maybe he’s on a tree or something.” He said.

None of them seem to be amused by what Heechul said. They didn’t say anything, they were too worried for Eunhyuk.

Heechul sighed, ‘That monkey’s too careless.’

Suddenly, the other group arrives and immediately asks them what happened.

“What happened?”

“What’s with that scream earlier?”

“Where’s Eunhyuk-hyung?”

Hankyung was the one who answered all of their questions. They were all shocked after hearing ehat happened.

Leeteuk cried in Kangin’s arms. Ryeowook and Sungmin cried too. Kyuhyun was angry.

“You pushed him didn’t you!?” he glared at Yoona.

“W-what? No! I didn’t!” she defended herself.

“Kyu! Stop it!” Kibum said, “This is not the time to blame someone; we should be looking for--”

“And you! Why’re you defending her!? Are you with her on this??” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Wha--? No! Like you, I’m also worried for Eunhyuk-hyung!” he snapped back.

“Hmph, yeah right.” Kyuhyun said in doubt.

“Why you! Are you calling me a liar?!” Kibum glared at him.

“Isn’t it plain obvious?” Kyuhyun said in a very sarcastic tone, which made Kibum angry and was about to punch him when Kangin stops them.

“Yah! You two brats stop it! NOW!” Heechul bellowed at them. 

“We should be finding him. It’s no use fighting.” Hankyung said.

The two stopped, but they were still irritated at each other. And Kyuhyun is still mad at Yoona. He’s pretty sure that she pushed Eunhyuk.

‘I’ll make sure she confesses.’ He promised himself.

“Okay, me, Teukie, Wookie and Minnie will stay here.” Heechul said he looks at all of them , “Oh, and also Yoona. The rest will be searching for Eunhyuk.” He added.

“We’ll call for help.” Sungmin said.

“Goodluck, and please bring Hyuk back.” Leeteuk called after them.

Yooona was shocked by the way they were worried for only one person, their member. It’s the first time she saw two of them fighting. And also the first time seeing Donghae worried like that. He didn’t even once worry for her like that. Then she realizes something.

‘Wait! He’s more worried to him than me!? I almost fell too! And now he’s going to leave me alone just to find that bastard?!’ she thought.

“Wait oppa!” she ran after them. 

“Yah!” Heechul shouted at her. “Come back here!”

“Yoona, you can’t come with us.” Hankyung said.

Yoona ignored him and approached Donghae, “Oppa! Please don’t leave me!” she whined. “The other oppas can go look for him! You don’t need to go!” she said.

“No! I’ll go crazy if I stay here. And besides you’re not alone.” Donghae said, brushing her off. He was beginning to get frustrated by the way she’s acting. “Go back Yoona. We’re going now.” He said.

Yoona felt angry. He was his girlfriend and yet she was treated like another person. Was his best friend more important than her?? 

“Why bother looking for him anyway?” she asks. “Judging from the height of this slope he might be dead anyway.” She said.

Everyone looks at her shock and anger painted on their faces.

Donghae was glaring at her, he approached her and shook her violently. “Don’t.You.Dare.Ever.Say.That! don’t you ever say that Hyukkie’s dead!” he bellowed at her.

Yoona was shocked at his reaction, she didn’t expected it. It was the first time she saw him like that. She was scared but her anger was still there. Getting this kind of reaction just means that he’s more important than her.

“Hae, let’s just go.” Hankyung said, then he looks at Yoona. “Don’t you ever say things that you don’t know are true or not.” He said sternly.

Yoona just glared at him. Suddenly the thought of Eunhyuk dead was what she’s hoping for.

&&

Eunhyuk blinks and opens his eyes, he struggled to sit up, but he was having a hard time because he was hurt all over.

“Ah!” he cries out in pain as soon as he moved his right arm.

As soon as he realizes his right arm’s hurt, he used his left one to sit up. He checked himself to see if he’s badly hurt in other areas. It seems he’s alright, aside from the cuts and bruises from the fall, he’ll live.

He sighed and makes an effort to stand up, he was sore all over. He wants to get out of there and get back to the other members, he knows they were all worried by now. 

He looks around the place, all he sees are trees, and more trees. He turns to the other side and he saw the slope, he noticed that it was a bit high. He was lucky for surviving the fall.

He started walking, after a few minutes, he isn’t getting any progress, he’s still arriving at the same place he’d been, he’s been walking around in a circle.

He sighed and decided to sit down, his feet were complaining, and he was really exhausted. It was getting dark at the moment.

“What am I going to do…” he mumbled. 

Suddenly, his head starts to throb, when he touched it he saw that there was blood. He managed to chuckle.

“My head is hurt and I didn’t realize it until now.” He said.

He wonders if he’ll ever get out of the place. He wonders if he’ll ever see the other members again. He wonders if he’ll ever see the one he loves, Dongahe.

“Maybe I’m being punished… for loving Hae, even though I know he’s taken…” he said softly. 

When he was falling, he was scared, scared that he won’t be able to see him again. ‘Well, I guess this is my punishment now… it’s okay, since he has Yoona…’ he thought.

“It’s okay now if I won’t be able to get back… but I wish that I’ll be able to see him… just one last time…” he said, “Please…” tears begin to flow down his cheeks.

He cries openly as he remembers the memories he shared with Donghae and the other members, he’ll surely miss Leeteuk’s incessant rants about the members to always behave, Heechul’s harsh but funny comments, Hankyung’s wise advices, Kangin’s eye smile, Shindong’s appetite, Sungmin’s aegyo, even though it irritates them sometimes, Siwon’s godly words, Ryeowook’s cooking, Kibum’s killer smile, Kyuhyun’s game addictness, and most of all, Donghae.

Donghae’s childish whining, hugs, teasing, comforting, all about him, he’ll surely miss it.

“Please be happy always Hae… I’m going to watch you always…” he mumbled as he felt himself losing conscience.

“I love you, Hae…”

-TO BE CONTINUED-


a/n: sooo, what do you think? its okay if no one comments on this... though i really want to get your comments.. X33 please tell me your thoughts and comment ^^ they are much loved and appreciated :DD

and wow! ^^ i got 26 subscribers ^^ thank you thank you guys!! ^^ really, i hope i can make the story more interesting for you ^^ ill try my very best! ^^ THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH! ^^