My True Love [8/?]

My True Love

a/n: yay!! the update!! ^^ hope you'll like this guys ^^ the most long awiated vacation finally arrived!! ^^ and im sooo frekain happy :DD i can finally focus on my fics now ^^ i really do hope you'll like it >.<


CHAPTER 8

Donghae and the others started the search for Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk!” Hankyung and Yesung called out.

“Lee Hyukjae! Come out NOW!” Kangin growled.

“Eunhyuk-hyung!!” Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun called.

“Hyukkie!!” Donghae shouted, he practically screamed his lungs out.

‘Hyukkie, please come out already!’ he thought.

They decided to split up into three groups. Hankyung said not to get too far and before the sun sets they should be back at the campsite. 

“Okay guys, do you understand?” he asks.

They all nodded and headed their separate ways.

&&

“Eunhyuk-hyung!” Siwon called out.

“Hyung! Where are you!?” Kibum shouted.

They called out again and again for a while but no answer, only their echoes can be heard.

“Hyung please! Answer us!” Siwon said, he was beginning to get irritated at the fact that his hyung’s missing and he can’t do anything about it.

“Aish, why did this have to happen…” he said.

“Well, if Yoona wouldn’t be here, then--” he began to say, but regretted it when he saw Kibum’s face.

“A-are you going to blame me too hyung!?” Kibum said, irritated. “Everybody’s doubting me! I didn’t take her with me okay! Don’t you guys trust me!?” he cried out, then he looked away.

Siwon heard soft sniffles at the end, he sighed and smiled. He hugged him from the back.

“Bummie, please stop crying… I know you didn’t. And please understand the others; they’re just too worried for Hyuk-hyung.” He said softly, “Let’s just hope that hyung will be alright.”

Kibum nodded and wiped his face. He really did hope that his hyung would be alright. And he swore that he’ll know the truth behind his fall. And he suspects Yoona did it.

‘Im Yoona…’ he thought, a grim expression on his face.

&&

Hankyung, Yesung and Kangin searched their place, while shouting Eunhyuk’s name.

They went to higher ground, just high enough to see what’s down below, though there were so many trees, they still could see something between the tree trunks.

“Eunhyuk! Lee HYukjae! Monkey! Anchovy!” Yesung shouted.

Yesung continued walking, not noticing that he was about to fall into a slope, but Kangin saw him and shouted a warning at him.

“Yah! Yesung! Stop! Watch where you’re--” 

But it was too late, he walked and slip, but another good thing is Hankyung was there in time to catch him. He pulls him up.

“I told you! You’re not paying attention to where you’re going!” Kangin scolded him.

“Whoa! Kangin, you’re actually caring for your hyung now? I knew it! You do really care for--” Yesung stood up, dusting himself.

“N-no, of course not. Teukie will die of worry if one of us went missing again.” He said, looking away to hide his blushing face.

Yesung immediately frowns. And he thought his dongsaeng is now gaining respect from him.

Hankyung laughs at the two, he knows Kangin’s constant teasing is just a way to get close to each of the members, he really cares for all of them, but he doesn’t like to show it.

“You’ll respect me someday dongsaeng.” Yesung said.

“Whatever.” Kangin said and continued to search for Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk! Yah Hyuk! Your Teukie umma is worried sick because of you! Where're you!!?" Kangin shouted.

Suddenly, somewhere below, he caught a glimpse of something, unmoving. But he knows and was sure that it was a human being. 

"E-Eunhyuk!??" he exclaimed.

&&

Donghae and Kyuhyun continued to search for Eunhyuk.

“Aish, why did this have to happen!” Kyuhyun said, after walking for a while. It was close to sunset and they should have gone back.

“Hyung, it’s close to sunset, we have to go.” He said.

Donghae didn’t say anything and just kept looking for Eunhyuk. 

He didn’t know how things came down to this. Everything happened so fast. But whatever happens, he’s determined to find Eunhyuk and go home with him.

Kyuhyun looks at Donghae, who’s everywhere around the place, just to look for their hyung. He knows Donghae’s feelings and he’s sure that Donghae’s scared to death and worried for Eunhyuk. He drew a deep breath and started to look for Eunhyuk again.

‘I’m sure this is Yoona’s doing… But how can I make her confess?’ he thought when he remembered Yoona disappear at her place when Donghae went to the other hyungs. He’s sure that Eunhyuk wasn’t with the others at that time either.

He stopped when he noticed thick trees in his left, he’s sure they haven’t looked there yet.

“Hey hyung, let’s look here.” He said, turning left, not bothering if Donghae was listening.

&&

Meanwhile, Donghae is still looking at the other side. He sighed, no sign of Eunhyuk yet. Where the hell was he?

‘Please, please be okay…’ he prayed silently.

“Hey Kyu, why did you stop talking--?” he said, when he noticed the dead silence. He looks around to find Kyuhyun no where to be found.

“Yah! Kyu! Where did you go?” he shouted. 

Suddenly he heard a faint shout, though it’s only faint, he could make out the words perfectly. 

“Hyung! I found Eunhyuk-hyung!” he heard Kyuhyun’s faint voice.

"Wha--? H-Hyukkie?" he didn't waste time and follows Kyuhyun’s voice.

&&

Kyuhyun walks and walks until he came across something on the ground, it was a piece of cloth covered in blood. He was sure that it was from his hyung.

He ran and when he passed more trees, there he saw the slope and at the bottom of it is Eunhyuk.

"Hyung! It's Eunhyuk-hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, running towards where Eunhyuk is.

&&

Donghae looks around at where Kyuhyun could have turned to. Then he saw the thick trees, he didn’t hesitate and turned there. he passed some trees but he couldn’t see him.

“Where the hell…” he looks around then he caught a glimpse of Kyuhyun, just ahead of him. He ran there as fast as he could.

“Hyung…” he heard Kyuhyun say as he was noticed. But he ran past him and goes straight to Eunhyuk.

He held him very tightly. Tears were forming at the corner of his eyes. 

“Hyukkie…”

“Hyung, I think giving him a tight hug might not be good.” Kyuhyun said, as he saw the reation on Eunhyuk’s face.

“Oh, sorry.” Donghae said, releasing Eunhyuk. That’s when he noticed how bad Eunhyuk’s condition was. There were blood in his hand and head. He had scratches and bruises on his legs, his clothes were torn. He looked horrible.

Eunhyuk stirred and his eyes open a little. “H-hae…” he said softly, almost a whisper.

“Shh… Don’t talk baby, sleep okay… we’re going home…” Donghae said, tears of joy flowing down his cheeks. He’s so happy to see Eunhyuk again.

Eunhyuk gave him a weak smile and did what he was told.

Donghae carefully carried Eunhyuk, bridal style. 

“Let’s go Kyu.”

Kyuhyun followed with clenched fists. “Im Yoona… you !” he cursed angrily.

&&

The others impatiently wait for them, especially Leeteuk. He was pacing back and forth ever since the others started to look for Eunhyuk.

“Where are they… they should’ve been here a long time ago!” he said, panicking.

“Teukie please, relax. You’re giving me a headache!” Heechul said.

“How can I when one of my children—no, almost half of my children are out there! who knows what could happen to them there! And you’re telling me to relax!?” he said, looking at Heechul as if what he said was absurd.

“Hyung please stop it…” Sungmin said, trying to calm Leeteuk down who started to cry again. 

“I know you’re worried Teukie, but you have to--” Heechul started to say, but he was suddenly interrupted by his dongsaeng.

“They’re back!” Ryeowook said, standing up and running towards Yesung.

“Hannie! Did you find him?” Leeteuk asks, looking for Eunhyuk, but he didn’t see him, nor Kyuhyun and Donghae. “Wait, where are Kyu, Hyuk and Hae?” he asks worriedly.

“What? They’re not here yet?” Hankyung asks, confused.

“Hyung, what do you mean by that?” Sungmin asks, worried for the three. It was getting really dark now.

“We waited for them to the assigned place, but since they didn’t come, we assumed they came back here.” He said.

They all looked worried, they were interrupted when a sound of a siren nears. It was the ambulance they called for.

“Oh! About time they got here!” Heechul said, storming over to the ambulance.

The others just stared at each other, figuring out what to do.

But then suddenly, Eunhyuk carried by Donghae, followed by Kyuhyun emerged from the trees and walks toward them.

The members rushed over them and immediately fuss over Eunhyuk.

“Hyuk! are you okay? Talk to me!”

“Hyukkie-hyung, wake up please!”

“Hae, let me help you.”

They all offered but Donghae doesn’t want to let Eunhyuk go. The rescuers rushed over the two and they were led to the ambulance.

When Eunhyuk and Donghae were already inside the ambulance, they rescuers asked if anyone will still come.

“I will!” Leeteuk said immediately and entered the ambulance.

“Anyone else?”

“Me.” The unexpected answer of a young girl suddenly alarms the members. They forgot about her because of Eunhyuk.

Yoona climbed in, the door was about to close when a hand prevents it. “I’m going too.” Kyuhyun said, the rescuers were about to disagree, because there were little room, but when they saw Kyuhyun’s grim expression, they just let him.

The door closes and the ambulance sped up to the nearest hospital.

&&

When Eunhyuk was finally resting on the bed, all of them breathe a heavy sigh of relief. They were glad that Eunhyuk was okay, and that he didn’t get any bad injuries.

Donghae was the one sitting beside Eunhyuk, holding Eunhyuk’s cold hand. He kissed it lightly. He held it tightly, afraid that Eunhyuk would go away again.

“Hyukkie…” he said softly.

Then he remembered something, he still had some unfinished business to attend to.

He stood up and looked at Eunhyuk he leaned in and kissed him, “Baby, I’ll be back.”

He turned and looked at Leeteuk, “Hyung, please watch him for me for a second.”

“Sure.” Leeteuk said, smiling at Donghae.

He walks to the door and took a quick glance at Eunhyuk before heading outside.

&&

Yoona was waiting outside, she noticed someone approaching her. When she looked up, she saw Donghae. She smiled.

"Oppa, How is--" she said, but Donghae interrupted her.

"Let's talk." he said.

He motioned for Yoona to follow him, and she did so. They arrived at the rooftop. He looks at her, not wanting to keep it any longer, he blurted it out.

"I... Let's break up, Yoona." he said, avoiding her gaze.

"W-wha--? What?" her eyes widen in shock.

“I don’t love you, and I just realized recently that I never loved you at all, romantically anyway.” He explained.

“But oppa!” she hugged him tightly and started to cry. “Please don’t…”

“No, Yoona. This is for the best…” he said, pushing Yoona lightly and bowed to her.

“I’m very sorry.” He said, and left the rooftop.

He left Yoona crying, but not by sadness, but with rage. 

“Lee Hyukjae…” she said grimly.

&&

The other members already went home, they were going to stay again at the Donghae residence. They insisted on going to their manager-hyung’s house, but Auntie didn’t allow it, so they had no choice but to stay there. They already called their manager, and he said he was going to Mokpo first thing in the morning.

“Hyung, you should get some rest, go to my house now.” Donghae said to Leeteuk after talking with his mother.

“Are you sure Hae? I could stay here if you want--” Leeteuk said, but Donghae refused.

“No, it’s okay hyung. You go get some rest.” He said.

“Oh, wait, have you seen Kyuhyun anywhere?” Leeteuk asks.

“No, I don’t.” Donghae said.

“Well, okay. I’m going now.” Leeteuk said.

“Maybe he already went with the others.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, maybe. Well, goodnight Hae.” He said, then he looked at Eunhyuk, “Goodnight Hyuk, get well soon…” he said softly then left.

Donghae sighed then looks at Eunhyuk’s figure on the hospital bed. He looks more okay now, than they first saw him in the bottom of the slope.

“Hyukkie… I… I’m really sorry… i-it’s my fault these things happen to you…” he said, tears started to flow down his cheeks. “You don’t deserve any of it…”

“Will you be able to forgive me…?”

&&

Kyuhyun follows Yoona and she stops in front of Eunhyuk’s room.

He hid on the side of a vendo machine, good thing he was skinny, he wasn’t seen from the other sie, though nurses and doctors kept looking at him with weird expressions.

He sighed. This will be the last time he’s going to use that kind of hiding place. He turned his attention back at Yoona.

“What’s she’s doing here?” he whispered.

&&

Yoona stopped at Eunhyuk’s room, she stared at the door. her grim expression never leaving her face.

“Lee Hyukjae, what did I ever do to you… why did you have to take MY Lee Donghae away from me!” she said, voice full of anger. 

“I will, and definitely will kill you!” she said, an evil smirk formed her lips.

&&

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen at what he just heard, his anger rose up again. He’ll never allow her to succeed. 

“Let’s see if you’ll be able to do that Im Yoona!” he smirked, then looks at her again, but she was gone.

“Wha--? Where did she?” he mumbles then opens the door to Eunhyuk’s door. But she wasn’t there.

“Oh, Kyu, I thought you came home with the others?” Donghae asks, surprised to see Kyuhyun still in the hospital.

“Uh, no hyung. I still got something to do.” He said, looking around the room.

‘She’s not here…’ he thought.

“Well okay. But you should go home now or else Teukie-hyung will…” Donghae started to say, but when he looks at the door. Kyuhyun was already gone.

Donghae sighed. “Aish, damn maknae…”

&&

Donghae wakes up and when he looked at Eunhyuk, he was still sleeping. He scratches his eyes, then looks at his watch. It was already 12:30 am.

He felt a little hungry, he decided to go to the cafeteria to eat. 

“I’ll be back okay, Hyukkie…” he kissed him again and left the room, leaving Eunhyuk alone in his room.

&&

Yoona waits outside disguised as a nurse for Donghae to come out. And he did, after a minutes of waiting.

She smiled at him, but he just looked at her and ignored her, which made her all the more furious.

She entered the room and locked the door.

Yoona approaches the hospital bed, looking at Eunhyuk with anger in her eyes.

She looks at the flowers on the table, then she pushed it and it falls on the ground with a shattering sound. She picked up a small sharp piece. She looked at Eunhyuk.

"You..." she said softly. "Y-You!!" she shouted then raised the sharp piece and was about to stab Eunhyuk but she was immediately prevented by someone.

It was none other than the patient himself, Eunhyuk.

“W-what are you trying to do Yoona!” he exclaimed with a scared expression on his face.

“You ask what am I doing Lee Hyukjae?” she looks at him with eyes wide open, she tilts her head to the side and leans closer to Eunhyuk, “I’m trying to kill you…” she whispered, that sent shivers through Eunhyuk’s spine.

“Noo!” Eunhyuk shouted, trying to push Yoona, but with him unable to recover fully, was weak and can’t win over Yoona.

“I’m going to kill you!! For stealing my boyfriend!!” she shouted again and again, pushing the sharp object to Eunhyuk.

It came closer to Eunhyuk, he ws beginning to feel really weak. He didn’t know what to do. He shouted Donghae’s name.

“Donghae!!”

Suddenly the door bursts open and reveal Donghae and Kyuhyun, they rushed immediately to Yoona and held her tight. 

“How dare you! How dare you try to kill him!!” Donghae shouted at the top of his lungs, grinding his nails into Yoona’s skin.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Kyuhyun asks, looking everywhere if Yoona did stabbed him, but he found nothing, except for Eunhyuk’s bleeding hand from holding to the sharp piece from the vase.

The hospital guards came into the scene and took Yoona away, her face full of sadness at her defeat. She was still looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk stared back, for some reason, he really felt bad for her, though he knew she’s the reason why he fell.

The nurses came in and mended Eunhyuk’s hand, after that everyone left, except for Kyuhyun, Donghae and of course Eunhyuk.

“Kyu, Hae… Thanks for rescuing me…” Eunhyuk said sheepishly, he remembered the fact that he shouted Donghae’s name.

“It’s okay hyung.” Kyuhyun said, smiling at him.

Then awkward silence greeted the three boys. Kyuhyun noticed the two haven’t really had anything to say to each other ever since Eunhyuk woke up. He shakes his head and sighed.

“Well, I’m going home now.” He said, looking at each of them and left the room, hoping the two would talk comfortably now that they’re alone.

Silence again filled the hospital room. Donghae was side glancing at Eunhyuk, while Eunhyuk remained unmoved.

When Donghae couldn’t take it anymore, he coughed and was about to say something when Eunhyuk spoke first.

“I’m sorry Hae, but I’m going to sleep now, I’m tired.” he said, not bothering to look at him and he adjusted himself then closed his eyes.

Donghae was shocked at Eunhyuk’s action. He didn’t expect him to act cold to him. 

What is going to happen now?


-TO BE CONTINUED-


a/n: waaah! >.< oh no, please don't kill me for the last part >.< and what do you think of this chapter? the last chapter will be posted tomorrow, hopefully XDD please tell me your thoughts and comment! ^^ thanks soooooo very freakin much!! ^^