PAGE 46: PRETENDING WE DON’T KNOW

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          I wish it was just a dream, it can’t be him…it can’t be the same Jinwoon. If God wants this to happened then I’ll face everything, I need to put everything in their right place.

          I know that my instinct was right, I know coz I can feel it…I just want to prove that he’s only pretending that he doesn’t know me. I want him back after I saw him I really want Jinwoon oppa back to me.

          The party was over, it was past midnight already, Seohyun and Jinwoon always stick together. Mr. Kim was drunk, I drink some wine too but I’m not drunk just like Seohyun right now.

Jinwoon: stop drinking…that’s enough already

Seohyun: yah…I’m still fine…Jiyeon…did you enjoy the party?

Jiyeon: (took a zip and smile at her) ah yeh..

Seohyun: tomorrow let’s go to the carnival…

Jinwoon: yah…she’s tired already, let her rest tomorrow…and I think you need that too

Seohyun: ani…ahhhh You know what last year Jinwoon and I ride in a rollercoaster and after that he throw up…(laughing)

Jinwoon: yah…

Jiyeon: so you’re still not use riding that Oppa?

Seohyun: deh? Oppa? Yah…yah…what did you just call him?

Jiyeon: ahhh ani…he’s older than me so…

Jinwoon: I’m sorry Jiyeon-ah I think she’s jealous

Seohyun: jealous? Me? Yah…Jiyeon is my friend why would I be jealous because of her... 

Jinwoon: ara ara…wait here I’ll just send Mr. Kim on the house

          So it took about 15 minutes before Jinwoon cameback that time Seouhyun is deeply sleeping on her seat. I was sitting looking at her with a glass of wine in my hand.

Jinwoon: so she finally sleep…

Jiyeon: Oppa

Jinwoon: deh? Kaja…let’s go to the house…I already clean the guest room for you

Jiyeon: alright…let’s go

          I want to tell him everything, ask him why did he left me, I wanted the answers. But what if the answer is already this? he doesn’t want to go back to me and he’s happy with her.

          I stayed up all night thinking what to do, I want to call Luna but not now I wanted to know what happened, why did he end up here.

Jiyeon: (I went to the kitchen and Jinwoon is making breakfast) good morning

Jinwoon: oh..you’re up…anja…mogoyo…

Jiyeon: yeh…thank you, where is Seohyun?

Jinwoon: she’s still on her room…I’m making her food and here have some honey tea…

Jiyeon: I’m fine…I’m good with the coffee

Jinwoon: ah ok…enjoy then…

Seohyun: hey… (she q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter