PAGE 29:I DON'T WANT TO

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Park VIEWPOINT

          The worst thing I’ve done is to be an irresponsible mother to my children, I don’t even notice that something going on between them. I raise Jinwoon as my own and because I don’t want them to commit mistake that they will regret in future I tried my best to stop them. I don’t want their father to hate the two of the, as long as I can keep this secret and I can fix this problem before my husband will come knew, I will do my best to hide and make things right.

          I always want Jinwoon realized that it’s not going to work for the two of them and understand me as his mother so he stay away from Jiyeon and never visit us.

Mrs. Park: Eodiga Jiyeonah?

Jiyeon: deh? Luna and I were going to see a movie…

Mrs. Park: about what happened, I don’t want to see and know that you’re drinking again… arasso?

Jiyeon: deh…mianheyo Omma.

Mrs. Park: you should go Luna must be waiting for you and come home early

          Because of what happened I start to be more strict and protective for my daughter. She even told me that she broke up with Si Yoon even though Si Yoon didn’t want to, I’m the only one who knows about it, my husband and Si Yoon’s parents doesn’t know about anything and I don’t want them to know it.

Si Yoon: Mrs. Park, I’m sorry to visit you in this time…I think you already know everything, mianheyo

Mrs. Park: deh? Why are you apologizing when you’re not at fault?

Si Yoon: but I am…I know that Jinwoon loves her sister and Jiyeon loves him…but all I did was to steal Jiyeon away from him and I don’t know what to do. Mianheyo…but I can’t help it coz I really love your daughter and I want to be with her

Mrs. Park: then should I ask you a favor then?

Si Yoon: what is it Mrs. Park?

          Just to destroy my children’s forbidden love I decided to use Si Yoon even if it’s wrong. I don’t want them to be together coz they’re my children, I don’t want them to disrespect us coz they’re my children.

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          After the night I was drunk, that night where Jinwoon oppa told me to stop everything what  we have, I promise that I’ll do anything for him to fight for me again. I know I provoke him to stop what we had but I don’t want him to totally abandon me and go back being his sister.

Luna: so what is your plan?

Jiyeon: I don’t want to lose oppa…

Luna: Jiyeonah, just forget it coz we know that it’s not really going to work anyway, just put your attention to Si Yoon oppa just to forget your feelings for your brother. I want to be honest to you coz I’m your friend, even if I want you to be happy with Jinwoon oppa the truth is you can’t.

Jiyeon: Lunashi… but I love Jinwoon oppa…how can I forget this feelings? Huh? How? Tell me (I burst into tears)

Luna: if you’ll continue this then…I have no choice but to support you and be there for you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter