PAGE 47: HATEFUL REQUEST

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAGE 47: HATEFUL REQUEST

SEOHYUN VIEWPOINT

          Why now? I want to see and watch the show with them. Jinwoon is going to perform tonight, I wish I will feel better later.

Mr. Kim: don’t think about getting out of bed Seohyun, I’m warning you…

Seohyun: can I watch later if I’m fine?

Mr. Kim: no…besides Jinwoon is with her, she’ll going to be fine don’t worry

Seohyun: I’m just worried what if she doesn’t enjoy her stay here…please can you call Jinwoon for a minute?

          Then Jinwoon came and I beg her to entertain Jinwoon at the fiesta, it will be fun and I’m not there to join them, I’m not there for my boyfriend.

Jinwoon: you want me to stay? just let Mr. Kim go with her

Seohyun: (I hit his arm) yah! Are you nuts? Mr. Kim is too old, Jiyeon will get bored if she’s with him…so please Jinwoon just for tonight?

Jinwoon: I really don’t like to go with her, without you…but for your request my princess…

Seohyun: (I was laughing) my princess? What duh?

Jinwoon: what? Ok…if you feel alright later watch my performance arasso?… we’ll go ahead…make sure that you’ll rest ok?

Seohyun: yes sir! Kah… promise me…after this night, I want Jiyeon to be happy

Jinwoon: I hope so but I can’t promise

Mr. Kim: Jinwoon, Jiyeonshi is waiting for you…

Seohyun: have a good time (he kiss my forehead)

 

NO ONE VIEWPOINT

The two came to the event, Jinwoon is walking ahead of her holding his guitar for his performance later while Jiyeon just watching him thinking how can she start a conversation with him.

Jinwoon: so you like it?

Jiyeon: deh?

Jinwoon: these…the fiesta…later you’ll going to enjoy here…there’s a lot of performance you can watch…

Jiyeon: ahh…ok…(they went to benches were there’s a lot of people are waiting to start the show)

Jinwoon: let’s sit down, wait here ok? I  need to talk someone

Jiyeon: ok…

          So Jinwoon went to the backstage to put his things including his guitar, he’ll perform later. After a minute he went to buy some sandwich, drinks and cotton candy for Jiyeon.

Jinwoon: here… (he gave the food)

Jiyeon: gomawo…

          They are sitting beside each other but they never talk and just watch the performances. The next performer is Jinwoon, he left Jiyeon and went to the stage to sing.

          All the people at the town know Jinwoon having a nice voice. They all cheered for him and it surprises Jiyeon when she look at the people.

Jinwoon: ok, ok…shhhh… (laughing) tonight is a blessing…another year that we are here, celebrating our town fiesta and we should thank our Almighty Lord that we were together again and pray for the health of every people here in our town.

People: sing a song…we really want to hear you

Jinwoon: ok…here it is…

          So he was singing, plucking his guitar, feel the song with full of emotion…Jiyeon didn’t blink and keep her eyes on him, she can feel what Jinwoon felt right now. She even cries listening to his song.

The lyrics of the song:

My heart is still hurting

I can’t hold in my tears

Even though I said I had already forgotten

Even if I try to lie to myself

Because I still can’t forget you

 

Like crazy, my tears are falling (my tears are falling)

At this rate I’ll go crazy

I miss living proudly. What should I do? My tears keep falling

 

What did I do wrong?

Why did we separate?

I don’t know the reason

I’m very furious. No matter how hard I try to forget you, in the end it’s still you

 

Like crazy, my tears are falling (my tears are falling)

At this rate I’ll go crazy

I miss living proudly. What should I do? My tears keep falling

 

After his performance all of the crowd where clapping and shouting for him. He went down from the stage and ask Jiyeon to leave.

Jiyeon: you’re good

Jinwoon: that’s it? Just good?

Jiyeon: deh? What do you want me to say then?

Jinwoon: Last year, I also performed here and Seohyun was the one who encourage me to sing

Jiyeon: really? Seohyun and you were…a great couple

Jinwoon: I know, I’m thankful that I’ve met her…anyway  you’re not going to ask me about the song?

Jiyeon: the song?

Jinwoon: I wrote that song…(smiling)

Jiyeon: your song is about pain…

Jinwoon: exactly…

Jiyeon: why?

Jinwoon: what do you mean why?

Jiyeon: why did you write a song like that? do you remember your past now?

Jinwoon: I don’t know… I just felt writing the song like that…that someone must hurt me in my past? I can’t remember anything from my past you know but I know that I’m hurt…deeply hurt (he’s face became serious)

Jiyeon: are you ok?

Jinwoon: let’s just forget about the song…let’s go

Jiyeon: where are we going?

Jinwoon: let’s go and have some fun…

Jiyeon: wait, are you sure you want to ride that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter