PAGE 27: HURTING

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

Jiyeon: (I kneel in front of Si Yoon) oppa…jebal…putakhamnida…

Si Yoon: get up…I said get up…why are you doing this? (His wants to cry) don’t be like this because of him, stop showing me that you can do anything just to be with him.

Jiyeon: I know I hurt you…but I don’t have no choice but to break up with you…but I’m begging you, just let me and Jinwoon oppa tell Appa about this

Si Yoon: even if you break up with me I’ll still love you and I’ll do anything just to make you mine…remember that. (even if he wants to cry but he’s still trying not to show me)

Jiyeon: (I stand up) oppa, mianhe…jeongmal mianhe oppa, please stop loving me

          I felt sorry towards Si Yoon oppa, what I’ve done was really unforgiving because I hurt him and hurt all of them in the future.

Jinwoon: (he came towards me and let me sit on the couch) Jiyeonah…eodiga?

Jiyeon: (I felt tears suddenly fall from my eyes) oppa, otteoke? What should we do? otteoke oppa? (I cried louder) I don’t want to hurt them…I really don’t want to hurt them…I don’t want anyone to suffer

Jinwoon: Jiyeonah? (he embrace me)

Jiyeon: I heard Omma was crying because of us…they raise us to know what is right from wrong but we disappoint them by loving each other, otteoke? Oppa?

Jinwoon: mianhe…the truth is…I’m still afraid to face this but because you’re there and you hold my hand I know that we can do this…I can do this, I can fight for us…

Jiyeon: (I don’t know why it came out from me) oppa…I think I can’t hold your hand anymore?

          That was the last words I said to him. I left at his apartment and I didn’t took the courage to look at him and hear what he’s going to say, all I did was to runaway and left him alone.

Luna: (she hug me) weh? Jiyeonah weayo? What happened huh?

Jiyeon: Lunashi…(I’m crying) I don’t know if I can do this…

Luna: do what?

Jiyeon: Omma knows about me and Jinwoon oppa…what should I do?

Luna: deh? Araso…I’ll call your mom that you’ll sleep here…

Jiyeon: aniyo…she’ll think that I’m with oppa

Luna: no…don’t worry…for now…calm yourself and your free to tell me everything…I’m here don’t worry…ok?

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

          What the hell did she say? Aniya…I heard it wrong, I think I have a hearing problem lately…no!!! she didn’t say that…she don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter