PAGE TWELVE: THE TRUTH REVEALED

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JINWOON VIEWPOINT

      It’s been a month when our parents agreed to Si Yoon that he can court my sister and I hate it. I can’t do anything to stop him coz Abuji likes him for Jiyeon, he even eat in the house often that’s why I don’t have the appetite to eat.

      Jiyeon told me that she doesn’t like him as a man but he’s nice to him, I don’t know if Si Yoon is just acting that he likes her or I’m afraid that it’s for real.

Jinwoon: Omma where is Jiyeon? It’s almost dinner already

Mrs. Park: she’s with Si Yoon, Si Yoon ask her to see a movie

Jinwoon: oh gureseoyo…I’m going to pick her then… (I was ready to stand but Mom stop me)

Mrs. Park: Jinwoonshi…kogiso…

Mr. Park: you don’t need to do that…she’s with Si Yoon…why don’t you get yourself a girlfriend too?

Mrs. Park: jagiya…Jinwoonshi…just let your sister spend time with other besides Si Yoon is a with her…you don’t have to worry

Jinwoon: deh? Ani kunyang…I miss my little sister…you told me to let her spend time with him so I distance myself, I never get the chance to talk to her at home coz I come home late often and if I have my free time she’s with him. I even asked her to see that movie together but she end up watching it with him.

Mr. Park: what are you talking about? Let her enjoy and know Si Yoonshi, if you want her to be happy then let her enjoy things with other people not just spending her time with you.

Mrs. Park: jagiya…

Mr. Park: I’m warning you Jinwoonshi…grow up! Be a man… and you should not stop your sister to be with other man…you should help her to like Si Yoon

Jinwoon: (I surprised them when stand up) why should I let her to be with other guy?

Mrs. Park: Jinwoonshi…what are saying???

Jinwoon: Weh? Mianhe…I don’t want to do this…trust me but I can’t stop what I feel for her…I really don’t want to feel this…but I love Jiyeon…

Mrs. Park: what are you talking about Jinwoonshi?

Jinwoon: (I begin to feel weak) at first I don’t understand myself too, why I always want to be with her, that’s started during in my senior year in high school, I always hear things that I’m not your true son. That you’re not my biological parents…I really want to ask you about that but because I really love you I didn’t, I stop thinking what people says…

Mr. Park: Jinwoonshi…that’s nonsense, go to your room

Jinwoon: nonsense Abuji? Ani…should I have the right to call you my father?just tell me the truth…and Jiyeon she’s not my sister right? that’s why I feel different about her…I love her more than a sister, I think I’m going crazy… (I wanted to tell more but I felt Abuji’s fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter