PAGE 45: EXCUSES

THE FORBIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOHYUN VIEWPOINT

          After the engagement party of Jiyeon, Jinwoon never said anything until we got home I want to asked why but I don’t know why I didn’t.

          A day later he keeps himself busy doing nothing, if I try to talk to him he’ll say different kind of excuses like he needs to buy something, needs to finish something or he’s tired.

Mr. Kim: why? You look so worried

Seohyun: coz I am worried…I’m worried about Jinwoon…the way he acts is not what I expected after he told me that he really want to love me and he really like me…I don’t know…I don’t get him..

Mr. Kim: hey…hey…I know that you like him but we must understand him right now, I know it’s hard for us to understand but it’s hard for his part too

Seohyun: I just want to clear things out…I wanted to be alone Kim Hashi…I’m sorry…I’m going to Halmoni first

Mr. Kim: come back early ok?

          I was walking, alone and feel like I’m not really happy even if the guy I like told me that he likes me too. After spending an hour talking to halmoni someone grab my hand and ask me to come with him, it was Jinwoon who takes me to a place near the sea shore.

Jinwoon: I want to show you something…

Soehyun: what is it? (he was covering my eyes)

Jinwoon: ready? Hana…dul…set…here you go…

Seohyun: wow…this is so amazing Jinwoon…you’ve made this?

Jinwoon: (smiling) not really I’ve got some help from the workers

Seohyun: (I quickly hug him) I like it…

Jinwoon: i want this place to be our own private place…come on…let’s go up the tree house and celebrate

          He builds a tree house near the seashore and it’s so romantic, he even cooked my favorite foods and bought me a guitar.

Seohyun: It’s not my birthday but why are you giving me all of this?

Jinwoon: I’m sorry if I made you feel that I don’t care about you sometimes and please don’t think that you’re not important to me coz from now on…you are the most important person in my life right now…

Seohyun: I love you Jinwoon

Jinwoon: (he just look at me and pulled me into his arm) thank you…

Seohyun: do you know how to play guitar?

Jinwoon: of course…let me…

          So that day, all the bad thoughts and bad feelings was forgotten, I should trust Jinwoon from now on even if I can’t understand his feelings sometime I just need to understand him.

JIYEON VIEWPOINT

          I’m on my way to pick up Si Yoon oppa but he told me he can’t come and stop me for going alone in Seohyun’s party.

Si Yoon: don’t go there all by yourself

Jiyeon: but you promise you’ll come with me

Si Yoon: I’m sorry, this is urgent…I just need to finish this…I hope you understand

Jiyeon: I know…but if you’re not coming then I’ll go even if you don’t want me too (I immediately get back inside my car and I start the engine)

          Thank goodness that Luna and I went there and I remember the way how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter