Just One Day

My Prince of DESTRUCTION [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~Park Soyun's Story~  

*DRAG* "Don't worry, we're just bringing you to your PRINCE~" At that moment I felt like I was Princess Snow White and Jimin and Hoseok oppa were my huntsmen.

"Can't you at least just tell me where we are going?" I asked while still being dragged along by the two of them but all they did was laugh at me, leaving me speechless.

"If we told you, this wouldn't be a real kidnapping now will it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 Minutes Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*STARE*

*BLINK BLINK* "You dragged me all the way here just to karaoke? REALLY?? You...you guys aren't seriou..." I never went to the noraebang, even when they asked me to go on numerous occasions before because I didn't like singing. Mostly because I couldn't sing to begin with. I guess Namjoon knew that I wouldn't want to go, so maybe that's why he had said that earlier? But his choice of words didn't seem that...thoughtful.

*DRAG* "Come on Soyunie, it'll be fun~" Jimin oppa grinned sheepishly to the point where his eyes literally became cute little slits.

*POUT* "But but... I can't sing oppa. You know that very well as much as I do."

*WINK* "You'll be fine~ I'll sing for you~~ *WIGGLES EYEBROW* Eh eh eh~ hahahahaha~" Jimin oppa sure was a lively joking machine tonight. He was always bubbly and very good at convincing people to do things that they really didn't want to do.

*DRAG*

*STEP* "Hmm Namjoon said they were in the 3rd room...?" Hoseok oppa mumbled as Jimin and I followed diligently behind him. He finally came to a halt reaching a door and barged in without even knocking to make sure it was the right room.

"YO YO YO~!!" Hoseok oppa greeted with a loud shout as I stood behind him and Jimin oppa, hoping that I could still make my escape. But suddenly a hand took a hold of my wrist.

*LOOKS DOWN* I looked down as Jimin oppa's hand gripped onto my wrist tightly. Even without turning around; he knew that I was planning on my escape route. The bad thing about being childhood friends was that these boys knew pretty much everything there is to know about me. It's quite scary that they sometimes know exactly what I'm thinking or what I plan on doing next.

"Took you guys long enough. Did you bring Soyunie??" Jin oppa questioned Jimin oppa, as he had a firm grip on my wrist still making sure I couldn't run away.

*MOVE* "TADAH~! Of course we did~" Jimin oppa immediately let go of my hand and slid himself over to the side, revealing my shocked face.

"SOYUNIE~!!!!" As we entered the room and shutting the door behind us; everybody seemed to be overjoyed while greeting me. Everyone except for one particular person. He was seated comfortably on the sofa peering over at everyone as our eyes met for a split second before he looked away. Why are you avoiding me Namjoon?

"Soyun ah~" My sister and Jungkook came over to me, as the others quickly ran towards the remote and fighting childishly to be the first one to pick a song.

*SMILE* All I could do was give them a small smile, as my eyes somehow diverted towards Namjoon once more.

*FOLLOWS GAZE* "I'm glad you came~ I was going to tell you to come with me earlier but you looked tired so I didn't want to bother you." Sora Eonnie smiled as she  nudged me teasingly, seeing that I was looking at Namjoon's direction.

*CHUCKLE* She let out a slight chuckle before leaning closer to me.

*whisper* "Go sit next to him~~" *NUDGE* I really just wanted to run out of the room right at that very moment.

*POUT* I turned and pouted at her for even thinking of saying such a thing. Not that I didn't want to go over and talk to Namjoon, but somehow the situation became a bit uncomfortable for me. Seeing that he didn't even greet me when I had entered the room as his actions were striking my heart a bit too painfully.

*PLACE* Suddenly placing his arm around my shoulder as if he already knew my thoughts; Jungkook smiled mischeiviously at me. Moments later, he had effortlessly dragged me along with him as we made our way in front of Namjoon.

*STARE* Even when I didn't want to look at him, my eyes just couldn't seem to go anywhere else but towards him.

"HYUNGNIM~" Jungkook cutely called out to Namjoon, still holding onto my shoulder tightly.

*LOOKS OVER* Namjoon's gaze suddenly fell upon me as I stared at him blankly. I couldn't seem to figure out what he was thinking as all he did at that moment was just glance over at me carelessly for a split second and then looking away once more. He ignored Jungkook, he ignored my presence yet again?

*STARE*

*HEAD BOB* His head gently bobbed to the music that was being played as everyone else was singing along to the played song.

*TURN* I quickly turned to Jungkook wanting to leave now more so than ever. My heart was throbbing painfully for some reason and I just really wanted, no I needed to get out of there.

*PUSH* "SPECIAL DELIVERY~" *CHUCKLE* Jungkook was seriously getting on my very last nerves today as he shoved me to the sofa and I ended up crashing down next to Namjoon.

*LOOK* This time when he looked over at me, he let out a small awkward smile and immediately went back to observing the others singing and jumping around like crazy maniacs. Something was wrong, I just couldn't pin point it at that moment. But I knew something was wrong.

*THUMP THUMP* My heart suddenly rang endlessly inside of me and being so close to him once more my heart just couldn't seem to control itself.

*FLUSH* I could feel the heat rise due to the close contact. But just in an instant, I became quite furious at Jungkook who had pushed me moments ago.  

"GLARE* I turned to stare at Jungkook as he just smirked waving cutely at me, before running to join the other 5 in front of the tv screaming and singing their hearts out.

*SIT* Sora Eonnie took a seat next to me as I looked over from the right and then to left of me, finally realizing that I was a bit too close to Namjoon.

*INCH AWAY* Scooting slowly away from him, Sora Eonnie just chucked while watching me do so. Looking at her suddenly made me remember.

*STANDS UP* I shot up from the sofa remembering the situation that had been lingering in the back of my mind for the past hour or so. I instantly grabbed a hold of my sister and pulled her outside. Namjoon looked over at us a bit confused but he didn't do or say anything as we left the room effortlessly.

*DRAG*

"So...Soyun, what's wrong?" Sora Eonnie asked, as I just kept on walking til we made it far enough away from the rooms filled with music so that I could at least hear myself talk now.

*TURN* "Eonnie, did Jin oppa tell Namjoon about the two of you yet?" I questioned worriedly, looking at her intently.

*SMILE* Sora Eonnie just smiled at me before gently shaking her head back and forth.  

*CHUCKLE* "Eh~ that's what's bothering you~? You're so silly~ Namjoon is a big boy Soyun ah and even if he found out about me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter