Snow White & Her Prince(SS)

My Prince of DESTRUCTION [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Park Soyun's Story~

*STARE*

*BLINK BLINK*

*STARE* Lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow; such a twisted fate of reality when it came to my sister, Sora. I couldn't seem to do anything but look at her, gaping in bewilderment at the words that just suddenly came out of . I couldn't believe what I had just heard. What did she just say? No...NO, there's no way that she...

"Soyun?" Sora Eonnie kept her gaze on me, looking extremely worried. She probably knew and could tell that I was in complete utter shock after hearing her small little revelation just moments ago. She lightly tapped my arm, seeing that I was not responding at all.

*STARE* What did Sora Eonnie just reveal to me exactly? Surely you all are pretty curious about that right? Shall we back track to a few moments ago? Let's replay that scene for you all right now~

<< REWIND

> PLAY

~A Few Minutes Earlier~

Thinking about what had happened today made me beet red and flushed. I considered myself insane, as that scene replayed over and over again in my mind. I know it was a huge ACCIDENT, but my heart was beating endlessly. Being so close to him? There was something about it that made me think of Happily Ever After.
 
“AH~!” I yelled as I covered my head slightly with my pillow. Just thinking about Namjoon drove me to the wits end and I seriously was going crazy because of him.
 
*CLICK*
 
"Soyun ah, you're not eating??" Sora Eonnie came in with a bright huge smile on her face as I glanced at her overly suspicious. Not that she's never smiled before or anything like that, but there was something different. There was an aura of "blissfulness" in the air that surrounded her at that moment, which made me look twice back at her direction.

*RAISES EYEBROW* "I'm not hungry and eh~? You look...*TILTS HEAD* happy? Did something happen Eonnie?" She kept her smile and I could almost see her face turn a light shade of pink as she closed the door and made her way towards me. Did my sister just blush? Something is not right. She NEVER blushes, EVER!

"Soyun ah." She was definitely acting weird as her voice came out rather softly and shakily. Taking a seat on my bed, she slowly glanced at me but avoided any and all eye contact. Is she okay? Did something bad happen to her? But she was just smiling not too long ago, wasn't she? All these unsaid thoughts flooded through my mind as I studied her facial expressions a bit more in depth.

*PAUSE*

"I...um...I have something to tell you." She spoke rather seriously as she looked down shyly. For the first time in my whole entire life, my older sister was actually hesitant and nervous in front of me?

*STARE* I stared at her confused and dazed at her strange behavior. And to be honest with you all, I'm a bit frightened to see her like this. She has always been a tough person, ever since the accident. (I'll tell you guys about that another time. Getting back to the situation at hand). Ever since the accident, she took it upon herself to change; never letting her guard down in front of anyone, even me. I honestly have never seen her like this, ever.
 
*STARE* "...yes?" I spoke, uncertain of what to expect but I was still quite curious to what exactly was it that she wanted to tell me.

*SILENCE* The room filled with complete silence as I stared at her, still waiting for her to continue. And as if she could read my mind, Sora Eonnie spoke up almost instantly right after that.

"Soyun ah, I wanted you to be the first to know. Soyun ah, I'm...I'm....Imgoingoutwithjinoppa~" She blurted out that sentence in the speed of lightning, almost making me not understand a word she had just said. At that point. All I could do was just stare at her rather blankly, pretty much at a loss for words. What was that? Did she really just say what I thought I had just heard?

*STARE* "....you went out with Jin oppa??" I slowly mumbled out, not really putting two and two together. What's the big deal about that though? I don't think that I had quite gotten what she had meant, thinking that they just "hung out" like they usually do. But boy was I WRONG!

"Um no. Soyun ah, I said, I'm going out with him." Sora Eonnie repeated herself, this time a bit more stable than earlier with a rather anxious look on her face. She was definitely trying to read my reaction at this point in time.

And now, here we are back to where we had previously left off at. My eyes were literally still glued to Sora Eonnie at that moment.

*STARE*

*BLINK BLINK*

*STARE* Lips red as a rose, hair black as ebony, and skin white as snow; such a twisted fate of reality when it came to my sister, Sora. I couldn't seem to do anything but look at her, gaping in bewilderment at the words that just suddenly came out of . I couldn't believe what I had just heard. What did she just say? No...NO, there's no way that she...

"Soyun??" Sora Eonnie kept her gaze on me, looking extremely worried. She probably knew and could tell that I was in complete utter shock after hearing her small little revelation just moments ago. She lightly tapped my arm, seeing that I was not responding at all.

*STARE*

"Bwoh....W...w...what did you just say?" I softly mumbled out. For sure, her statement was not clicking in my head even though I had heard her clear as day. At that moment, I guess I honestly just didn't know what to think or how to take it all in.

"I SAID, I'M GOING OUT WITH JIN OPPA. As in we are dati..." Sora Eonnie tried her best to stay calm but having to repeat herself once more, she became a bit agitated now. One thing you need to know about her is that; she absolutely hates having to say things more than once and I accidentally burst her bubble within these past few seconds.  

*COVERS MOUTH* I was so not ready for that but I finally understood what she was trying to tell me, as I quickly cupped before she could complete her statement. The only thing that appeared in my mind at that mere second was, Namjoon. I was scared and worried. I was scared that he might hear her. If he finds out? I don't know how my heart can take it, yet alone his heart. I don't know what I would do to take the pain away from him, if that were to ever really happen.

*EYED* "You and Jin oppa? Really???" I whispered gently as she finally understood why I had covered and why I was speaking so softly now. Sora Eonnie has known for a very long time that Namjoon was in love with her. In fact, it wasn't really a secret because everyone (Bangtan Boys) actually knew about it but the person himself thought he was the greatest at keeping that little secret to himself.

*nod* Sora Eonnie nodded gently as I pulled my hand away from her, obviously still processing her news and not being able to get Namjoon out of my head at this point.

"When did you and Jin oppa happen? And what about...*mumbles* Namjoon?" I uttered out barely audible. How will Namjoon take it, when he finds out that the girl he has been in love with is dating one of his best friends? Even though he seems like a strong and tough guy but when it comes to Sora Eonnie; this guy has a soft spot for her and only her alone. I knew that he would be devastated and that only made my heart sink even more so now that I'm thinking about it.

*sigh* "It...it just kinda happened. About Namjoon. Soyun ah, I...I honestly don't know what to do or how to tell him." Sora Eonnie looked really distraught at the mention of Namjoon but at the same time I was a bit angry with her. She knows all too well that Namjoon had feelings for her. Yet she went behind his back and decided without taking his feelings into consideration, to go out with one of his closest friends. Scratch that, they were more like brothers than friends.

"You CAN'T tell him! You know how much he likes you Eonnie." I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I was hurt. I felt hurt for Namjoon and all these years of feelings he had for Eonnie. I couldn't seem to hold in my emotions at that point in time.

"I know but he's gonna find out sooner or later righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter