♫4♫ New Trouble

♫ Rhythm of Epiphany ♫
* Haneul's POV *
 
Two weeks has passed since the day I performed together with those four guys. It was amusing.
 
Right after the performance, the band leader of the school came to meet us. He told us that we did a great job and he apologized since he finally knew that Junhyung didn't mock them; it's a good thing that he tried to clarify the truth.
 
After that, we didn't even say a single word, not eve a goodbye.
 
Junhyung was the first one who walked away so I shrugged and left as well, not bothering to look back.
 
The next day we met at school, as if nothing ever happened, we went through the days as usual: I break the rules, Doojoon chases me, Junhyung as the anti social, Yoseob relaxes himself, and Gikwang bothers himself with our businesses.
 
The school didn't bring up the issue as well. Junhyung is one of other big problems in our school and looks like the school didn't want to mess up the old issues anyway.
 
Today is not an exception.
 
I am trying to escape from Doojoon because a teacher just reported my latest mess; I hid a wig I found in the staff restroom. Looks like it was one of the lecturer's wig.
 
"Park Haneul!" Doojoon shouts from the second floor. "Stop right there!"
 
"Ah, of course," I and walk away quickly.
 
Nothing has changed.
 
Except the fact that I find a similarity between five of us.
 
And I wonder if it's true or it's just another mere coincidence.
 
Or else.
 
 
* Junhyung's POV *
 
I lean to the tree, plugging the earphone to listen music. Classes are over but I don't feel like I want to go home yet; there is nobody at home now.
 
Suddenly someone jumps down from the tree; I almost blurted out words to shout at the person when I recognize that person is Park Haneul.
 
"Ah, Junhyung," she stands up and cleans the leaves from her uniform. "Good afternoon."
 
"What are you doing up there?" I frown. This girl is insane. Did she just climb the tree?
 
"Doojoon was chasing me so I climbed the tree. I guess he lost me now," she grins widely. "It was fun up there."
 
"Are you a monkey?" I murmur without a reason. I mean, she is a girl! What kind of girl climbed a tree with a skirt?!
 
"It's my first time to climb a tree," Haneul says calmly. "It's not really difficult though."
 
I really can't understand this girl. Why does she love to do something new? Just like that day when she suddenly grouped us as a band.
 
"Doojoon is coming here," she pouts, looking around. "I need to go now."
 
"Ah, the pool looks like a good place to hide," she talks to herself and turns to me. "See you again!"
 
After that, she rushes to the pool area. Seconds later, I can see Doojoon is looking for her. He walks to the pool area but then steps out without the girl.
 
It's strange. Where is she hiding? Why couldn't Doojoon find her?
 
Due to my curiosity, I leave my stand and walk to the pool to find Haneul.
 
"Finally!"
 
I look at the pool and Haneul just got out from the pool; yes, she was hiding in the water. That's why Doojoon couldn't find her.
 
She is insane!
 
"The water is so cold," she ruffles her own drenched hair as she grins to me. "I have so much fun today."
 
I quickly look away when I realize her white uniform is totally drenched by water. This girl is so careless.
 
I take off my jacket and hand it to her, "Wear it."
 
"Eh?" she tilts her head, not taking my jacket. "I will go home now."
 
"And walk around with that uniform?" I hiss, trying to hide my blushed cheek. "Wear it. Now."
 
She shrugs and takes the jacket from me, wearing it on her drenched uniform, "Thank you, Junhyung. You're indeed a good guy."
 
Good guy?
 
She is not only insane. She is out of her mind.
 
 
* Doojoon's POV *
 
I can't believe I can't find where she is. How come she can always escape from me?
 
I was thinking of searching for her around the school building again when I hear some teachers are discussing about something in one of the classrooms.
 
"You know, Park Haneul and Yong Junhyung are our biggest troublemakers," one of the teachers tells his opinion. "We must do something about that."
 
"But Haneul is the best student. Her grades are undeniable," another teacher gives her opinion. "I don't think we can mess with her."
 
"I know," the teacher says. "At least decrease the troublemakers. Either it's Park Haneul or Yong Junhyung."
 
"But how?" another teacher interferes. "Haneul is too smart to fool with and Junhyung is too complicated to mess with."
 
"Let the other students do the plan," I recognize Professor Cho's voice since I stick my ear on the door, eavesdropping the conversation with caution. "We will celebrate the 40th anniversary of our school and students can perform something special for last day stage."
 
"And?" a teacher asks, doesn't understand what Professor Cho is trying to say.
 
"We can make a rule where every student must join in giving a performance. I'm sure the troublemakers won't join with other students and they won't perform on their own either," Professor Cho explains. "If they don't perform, they will be expelled from the school; I will try to pursuade the headmaster."
 
"Ah, a good idea!" the teachers compliment Professor Cho. "Throwing a stone for two birds."
 
I gasp. I can't believe the teachers are planning this kind of idea.
 
I know Haneul and Junhyung are messing up the school rules but they don't deserve this kind of treatment.
 
I step away, trying my best to not let a single sound happen.
 
I must do something to help both of them.
 
Because I know Professor Cho is right.
 
They are not going to attend the last day stage of our school anniversary; they are too ignorant for that.
 
 
* Yoseob's POV *
 
I was just planning to leave the school when a voice stops me.
 
"Yang Yoseob!" Doojoon shouts my name, running to my stand. "Wait!"
 
I stop and wait for him; he is trying to catch his breath.
 
"What?" I ask. "I didn't break any rules."
 
"I know," he sighs. "I need your help."
 
Now this is a new thing. A President of Student Committe is asking for my help. This must be really important.
 
"What it is?" I look at him, trying to figure out his intention.
 
"I need you to perform for the stage of our school anniversary," he speaks. "It will be held in three weeks."
 
"I know," I mumble. "But why do you ask me? I don't have any intention to perform anything."
 
"I can't explain everything but if Park Haneul and Yong Junhyung don't perform something on the stage, they will be expelled from school," he gives me the reason, which is kind of ridiculous for me.
 
How can you expel students because they don't perform on school anniversary?
 
"We can perform that song again," Doojoon mutters. "The song we sang two weeks ago."
 
"You can't perform as a band on school anniversary," I tell him and I can see that he doesn't know it since his eyes widen upon my words.
 
"How come the President of Student Committee doesn't know about it?" I raise my eyebrow. "The only participants who can perform as a band are students from our own school band group."
 
"WHAT?!" Doojoon facepalms his own face. "What should we do now?"
 
We?
 
 
* Gikwang's POV *
 
What are Doojoon and Yoseob talking about?
 
I approach them since they are talking at the school yard while almost all students have returned after the classes.
 
"Yah," I tap on Doojoon's shoulder, "what are you two doing here?"
 
"Gikwang," Doojoon rubs his head with frustration written on his face. "Do you have any idea about something to perform other than band performance for school anniversary?"
 
Oh, so Doojoon will perform something on the stage.
 
"Something you can learn within three weeks," I try to think of an idea. "If you're going solo, maybe a dance performance. If you have partners, maybe you can try to a drama."
 
"Dance," he repeats. "Dance will do. You're such a genius!"
 
"Yah," Yoseob stares at me. "You gave an idea without thinking, didn't you?"
 
"Eh?" I'm confused. "What do you mean?"
 
"Do you dance?" Doojoon looks at me with bright smile. "Because I don't."
 
"Eh?" I blink. "Aren't you going to perform?"
 
"He is dragging us in his plan," Yoseob explains. "Since you gave a dance performance as an idea, I guess we need to do dance practice. You better think of a song to dance."
 
What?
 
We? Who are we?
 
"Now I need to find Haneul and Junhyung," Dongwoon crosses his arms. "We need to practice as soon as possible."
 
We? Five of us? Again?