Chapter 2: Suddenly

Never Knew I Needed

(Krystal's P.O.V)

Morning came and I finally woke up, I sat up my bed and massaged my sore legs, which were "tortured" from my non-stop dancing...

I got out of my bed and decided to take a bath, I picked up comfortable clothes since I don't intend to go out anyway.

After 30 minutes, I finally got out of the bathroom, I wore my clothes, towel dried my hair and combed my hair before neatly arranging my bed.. 

After doing my morning routines, I finally went out my room and roars of laughter welcomed me as I opened my door, I can hear sizzling sounds too, probably from Victoria Omma's cooking and the laughter from my three silly unnies..

"SooJung-ah! I missed you!" Luna unnie said and welcomed me with a sudden hug, with Sulli and Amber unnie joining her, I was trapped by their group hug

"Unnie! Stop! I can't---... Omma! Help me!" I shouted for "help"... Vic-omma came running while swaying her spatula.

"Stop!" Vic-Omma said and fake smacked the other unnies, the other unnies then acted to be hurt and miserable..

"Ahh! It hurts!" the other unnies screamed in "pain" while rolling on the floor. Omma and I just laughed at the three unnies and went to escape to the kitchen..

"SooJung-ah, please arrange the table, I'll call those silly ones now.." Vic-Omma said as she placed the dishes on the table.

"Okay Unnie" I said and arranged the plates, spoons, forks and glasses on the table, and as if it was a cue they arrived as I finished arranging.

"Wow!" Amber unnie said as she stared at the scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes placed on the table.

"American Breakfast!" Sulli said and sat down, finally ready to eat.

"Guys, what do you want? Milk or Cola? Luna unnie asked while staring at the beverages in the ref.

"Milk!" we shouted in unison, Luna unnie grabbed the milk and went to sit.. And now we're all set to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the middle of eating when our manager went in..

"Girls! I ha--" our manager was cut off when the unnies started to bombard our manager questions about leaving me

"Why did you leave SooJungie?" "Where were you last night?" "How could you do this to us?" "Can you be more patient?" said the unnies all at the same time, Manager oppa couldn't even lift his head..

"Unnies, One at a time okay" i said as I calmed them down..

"Why did you leave our Dungdungie?" Amber unnie started, she hugged me lightly as she said my nickname..

"I... I w-was m-messing around a-again.. Sorry girls" Manager oppa said as he scratched the back of his head, all of us sighed in disbelief, Vic-Omma tapped his shoulder and said

"Just, please don't do that again.." Manager oppa nodded and asked us to sit down..

"Now girls, I have an announcement to make..." Oppa said that made us listen to him attentively

"You're going to have a comeback this year, so you will go to the studio tomorrow to hear the demos and slowly learn them, learn the choreography and finally record.. So that's my news, now I'll leave and I'll pick you up at 5AM tomorrow Ok?" he said and left..

The members looked at each other, and after a few moments of silence, we started to jump around in a circle while shouting with joy, a smile never leaving our faces.. Finally.. We'll be back..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After having happy moments at breakfast, we finally decided to spread the news to the ones we love, I texted my parents and called Jessica Unnie..

"Hello? Krystal?"

Jessica Unnie said as she answered her phone, I smiled to myself before answering her

"Unnie, I have a VERY GOOD news for you!" I said excitedly, I heard the unnies chuckle as Sica unnie's phone was on speaker mode..

"What is it SooJungie?" I can hear Tiffany unnie asking, I can sense curiosity and excitment in her voice

"Unnies.." I paused as I took a deep breath

"We'll be having a comeback soon!" as I said the news, I heard the unnies shout with joy, because just like us, the unnies were anticipating for our comeback.. 

"Congrats, SooJungie! " Jessica Unnie said I smiled and thanked her, after that we had a lot more conversations on the phone.

After the call, I went out of the room to see my members back to their excited state, playing around while talking about how will we do great to reach our fans' expectations.

"Dungdungie! Come here!" Luna unnie said as she gestured for me to sit next to her, as I sat down, We started to have a happy conversation among us, and without even noticing, we were not caring about the time... With happy hearts we ended the day with a smile...

We'll be back soon and we'll prove that we deserve more than what we have now...

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! I'm back! Sorry for not updating for a long time, I was quite busy and I think i'll be a lot more busy as the day comes by.. 

So, here's chapter 2 :) i hope you like it..  

Love, EXOUnicorn23