Chapter 5: First Heartbreak

Never Knew I Needed

As we were nearing the practice room, we saw two familiar figures talking and smiling to each other, I didn't intend to but their voices were loud enough for me to hear everything.. And the thing they talked about.. Broke my heart into a million of pieces..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lay's P.O.V)

"SooJung-ah.. Do you like me?" Suho hyung said while smiling but it was obvious that he was nervous..

"Ahh.. Oppa.." Krystal said and shook her head feeling happiness and embarrassment at the same time..

"Just answer me Soojung-ah.. Do you like oppa?" Suho hyung said seriously, I can now see that he really wants to own Krystal..

Instead of answering, Krystal just nodded her head. As happy as he was, Suho hyung then carried Krystal while circling around. When he safely dropped Krystal on her feet, they shared a... peck..

I stood there motionless, nothing came in my brain right now, all of the things that Kyungsoo told me to boost me up was now nonsense..

"Yixing hyung.. Are you Okay?" Kyungsoo said and held my left shoulder, I can sense worry in his voice, but I couldn't care less.. Before he knew it I ran away from the heartbreaking scene in front of my eyes.. I ran and ran until I reached the fire exit.. What a cliche right? but I didn't know where else to go..

I sat on the staircase and cried, the tears that were hiding from the very back of my eyes now bursted.. I didn't know what to do so I just cried there and didn't care if I can hear their nonstop calling for me..

"Yixing hyung!" I can now hear the familiar voice of my human diary.. "Kyungsoo-ah" I said weakly but was loud enough for him to hear..

"Yixing hyung? Where are you?" he said still not figuring out where I was.. 

"Fire Exit" I shortly said, it wasn't long when he opened the door, sat next to me and hugged me with comfort..

"Its alright hyung." he said whle rubbing my back.. "I can't take this anymore.." I said, endless waterfall of tears coming out of my eyes

"Hyung, I--" "Can I tell you a story? About all this stupid feelings I have right now?" I said, I was desperate.. I wanted to tell someone my side of the story.

"Alright hyung, but please stop calling yourself and your feelings for her stupid.." I nodded and sighed deeply.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I finished telling him the truth, my crying became worse, I was grabbing my hair and crying continously lucky for me Kyungsoo was there..

"Stop that hyung! You'll hurt yourself!" Kyungsoo said and started grabiing my hands, avoiding me from doing something worse..

"Hyung you got--" Kyungsoo was cut off by the ringing of his phone.. He answered it and set it in speaker mode..

"Kyungsoo-ah" "Hmm.. Luhan hyung?" I sighed in relief, because if it was Suho Hyung, I think I'll have a mental breakdown

"We now gathered up.. Its been 30 minutes already.. Have you seen him?" Luhan Hyung asked, a hint of worry in his voice

"Stop worrying Lu-ge.. We'll be heading back now.. bye" I said and asked Kyungsoo to end the call.. As he placed hs phone back in his pocket, I Stood up and we started heading back...

"Yixing! Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you!" Xiumin hyung asked while giving me a hug.

"Its OK hyung and I really don't want to talk about it now.." I said and went in the practice room.. where I saw Suho hyung in the corner looking at his phone..

"Congrats hyung.. I'm happy for you" I said as I went up to him, he sincerely smiled

"Thanks Xing... You owe us one" I didn't know why but my heart ached as he said  the word "us" maybe.. From the fact that I was the one who helped them through..

Now I know what heartbreaks are for,,,

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Here Chapter 5! I hope you'll still enjoy it despite of the short length.. I'll make it up to you next time!

Love: EXOUnicorn23

P.S: Lay's Story will be on Kyungsoo's P.O.V on the next chappie!