Chapter 7: Trying

Never Knew I Needed

(Lay's P.O.V)

A few months have passed since that day, the day that Krystal said Yes to Suho Hyung... And in those few months, I still wasn't able to move on..

I was sitting on the couch inside my studio, my mind was blank and I wasn't able to compose too.. I guess I am always occupied by my train of thoughts.. And those train of thoughts were always interrupted by maknae Sehun.

"EARTH TO ZHANG YIXING!" he always shouts right on my ear every time I was blank.

"WILL.YOU.STOP.DOING.THAT!" I finally shouted back, I can't help it, his actions these past few days were kind of irritating..

"Sorry hyung, I just want you to snap out of it.. You're always staring into deep space.." He now said softly, and being the hyung, I was kind of guilty..

"I'm sorry for making you feel bad" I said as I tapped his back.. Just then, his phone rang and it turned out to be Tao..

(Conversation On The Phone)

Tao: Sehun-shi, where are you?

Sehun: I'm still with hyung, why?

Tao: Hurry up! We need the both of you here.

Sehun: Ok Ok.. We're on our way.. Bye

Tao: Wait!

Sehun: What?

Tao: Buy Bubble Tea on your way..

Sehun: Alright, we'll meet you there..

Tao: Bye

Sehun: Bye..

(End Of Conversation)

"Hyung, Tao said that they need us there" Sehun said and placed his phone back to his pocket.

"Looks like they need us , who lost the game.. Lets do well next time.. So we wont have to pay for them" I said and smirked lightly, which in return, Sehun smirked too, probably aware of my plan..

"Alright hyung, I got you.. Now lets go.. Before they pack their stomaches with stuff we have to pay.." Sehun said, got his stuff and walked out of the door, I also got my stuff and turned the appliances off before following Sehun...

After a few minutes of driving, We finally got to Han River where Our members Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo were waiting...

"Hey! Its Yixing hyung and Sehun!" Chanyeol shouted with his voice, fortunately not too many people were there..

"Hey! Shut up or this area will be soon a fanmeeting!" Luhan hyung said and smacked Chanyeol's head.. The others laughed at the brutal yet charming scene of two brothers fighting..

"Alright you two.. Stop that! Here, your Bubble Tea.. " Kyungsoo said as he gave each one of us our Bubble Teas that we got just before going to our meeting place..

"Hmm! Its good!" Kai said as he took his first sip of his drink

"When did Bubble Tea taste terrible?" The Maknae said as he deliciously took a sip of his favorite drink..

"Everyone knows why we're here right?" I asked and everyone nodded.. I took a sit beside Chanyeol and started to speak..

"I need to focus.. Will you help me?" I asked, Everyone nodded and started to get up one by one..

"But before that, we need to eat first I'm hungry.. " Luhan Hyung said and we all nodded.. We got in a restaurant and ate.. After an hour we finally finished our meal.. After that we got into a place that they picked for their so called "mission"

"Seriously guys.. Girl Watching? " I asked and All of them nodded except Sehun who was clueless

"How will sitting in front of Pledis Entertainment's Building help?" Sehun asked.. Kai massaged his temples, trying to think of a reasonable answer..

"Because there are alot more beautiful idols here than Krystal?" Kai said, I shook my head and chuckled..

"Who will be alot more beautiful than Krystal then?" I asked, half a joke, half serious

"After School's.... Nana?" Luhan hyung suggested, which earned him a chuckle from everyone.. 

"Well.. Anyway, hyung is kind of right.. She is beautiful" Tao said and pointed at the group of girls getting on a van and there she was.. Looking beautiful, even without much make-up on her..

"Her body is...." I smacked the erted Tao before he could say something unwanted by me... I looked at her figure again, she was playing with her members.. For the first time since the Krystal incident.. I found myself being mesmerized again..

"Hyung.. I know she's beautiful but stop staring.. Look, she's now staring back" Kyungsoo said, I looked at her again and he was right, she was staring back.. And was smiling.. I smiled back, even though I'm not sure who she was staring at..

"Uh.. Hyung.. Will you stop smiling and staring at each other?" Chanyeol said and tapped my shoulder.. Which dragged my attention out of her..

I looked back but she was getting on the van already. I actually felt.. Dissapointed..

"Alright.. I guess.. Its a mission success" Kai "the mastermind" said.. I smiled, got up and went next to him..

"I guess.. It is.." My smile got wider as I thought of the short moment that took me off guard a while ago.. I then looked at the members who now knew everything.. They were smiling.. They were happy that somehow.. I got the first step out of Jung SooJung's trap..

 

Well... Maybe

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Another Chappie updated! With the new character.. Nana! Well.. I didn't know who to cast but Nana suddenly went into my mind.. Well.. I'm actually not sure if they look good together.. But please do bear with me..

Anyway, Please Do Enjoy :)

EXOUnicorn23