Chapter 8: I'm Happy... Or Not?

Never Knew I Needed

(Krystal's P.O.V)

It's been a while since Suho oppa and I were together and for those 3 months.. I was really happy..

I was sitting outside SMEnt's Building, with my disguise on.. I was waiting for my boyfriend

"How can he be so late? It’s never been like this before" I whispered to myself and sighed.. I got my phone from my purse and started dialing oppa's number.. No answer... And after more than 10 no answers from his phone.. I decided to just text him..

"Oppa, where are you? Please reply if you're going to delay a bit more.. Take Care.. I love you <3

I told him and waited for an answer.. I waited a bit more, I played with my hair, my phone and everything while waiting for his text and finally after a long wait... He replied..

"Sorry if I'm going to be late Soojung-ah.. I think I was just too tired from practice yesterday.. I’m on my way.. I love you too”

He said that calmed my nerves down, I was no longer worried.. A smile then never failed to show in my face..

I was about to reply when I heard someone call my name..

“Soojung-ah!” I heard not far from my place, actually I think that the caller’s lips were an inch away from my ear.. I smiled, knowing the voice of the handsome heroine..

“Oppa!” I stood up and hugged him.. “You overslept this time huh? Junmyeon-shi” I teasingly said at my sweating boyfriend despite of the cold weather..

“And why are you sweating?” I continued to ask him.. “Because you’re hot” He smiled and teasingly answered me.. I punched his shoulder playfully and quietly but playfully dragged him to his practice room..

“There.. You should work hard for you missed our supposed to be 30 minute date today..” I said and lovingly caressed his cheek..

“Ok.. But first.. You should come with me inside.. The instructor isn’t in yet” He said and pointed the studio packed with handsome guys..

“Ok.. I won’t resist” I said and followed him in.. “Hey!” Everyone shouted.. Greeting us with much happiness..

“What’s up with you guys? You seem to be a lot happier than this past few days…” Suho oppa said.. Everyone then looked at the shy Lay oppa.. Who was blushing while Kai oppa and Sehun oppa ..

“It’s just that.. Our Yixing has a crush on someone..” Xiumin oppa stated and joined the two with teasing Lay oppa…

“Oh~ So who’s the lucky girl?” Suho oppa asked with giddy.. The other oppa’s stared at Lay oppa.. Maybe trying to indicated that he should be the one announcing it..

“OK.. So.. I think I like.. ” Lay oppa looked at s playfully.. Not trying to continue what he was going to say.. And I must not say this but.. I was deeply curious with who took Oppa’s interest..

“Oh! Stop playing cliffhanger!” Suho  oppa, whined.. The oppas just laughed and Lay oppa was one of the loudest.. He then started to clear his throat and the others stopped laughing

“I like Im Jinah” Lay oppa stated.. Everyone except Suho oppa shouted with joy..

“Who?” Suho oppa asked.. Lay oppa took out his phone and showed everyone his current wallpaper who was none other than After School’s Nana..

“Wow! Nice taste Yixing-ah! I wish you a happy marriage!” Everyone laughed… I faked a laugh and hid the emotions building up inside me… Suho oppa looked at me.. Maybe to ask if I was OK because I’ve been silent since the Nana topic came up..

Lucky for me their instructor already went in before he could say anything.. I bid farewell and immediately went out and went to the restroom.. A big question has to be answered..

Why was I hurt? Why was I suddenly hurt by the fact that Lay oppa has an interest in someone, and that someone was not me?

So I guess this it.. The two years of hiding my feelings and 3 months of being happy with Suho oppa was just wasted.. The love I felt was washed away by the words “I Like Im JInah”… And those words left me hurt…

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! I’m back with a new chapter.. Ehey~ Something went wrong with Krystal.. Things are going to be complicated! Hahaha.. So Anyway.. Enjoy and don’t be scared to share your feedbacks.. May it be Negative or Positive.. I’ll accept it freely :)

Until next time!

EXOUnicorn23