Chapter 12: Trying

Never Knew I Needed

(Lay's P.O.V.)

6 months have went by and the feelings that I have for Krystal only became a little weaker, she was still with Suho but I can't see happiness in her eyes anymore, or maybe.. It was just me...

Nana and I have been good friends, she tells me sometimes that she loves me, It didn't make my heart flutter.. Not until today... She came by my hotel room in China and we watched a movie, we cuddled up unconciously and it was only by the end of the movie that I felt her head on the crook of my neck..

"You know that I love you right?" Nana asks as she looks at me, an unexpected yet good feeling rose up my chest... I looked at her again and hugged her closer..

"I know.." I said as she sighs, her free hand reaches up to my hair, she smiles and sits up.. She stayed silent as she keeps on playing with my hair...

"But you still love her right?" She asks... I see the hurt in her eyes as she says those words.. I still do love Krystal.. but maybe, I just grew tired of waiting for something that cannot be mine...

"I still do.." Nana closes her eyes, I sit up and face her..

"I'm sorry.." I say as I caress her now wet cheek..

"Please don't cry.." I say as I continue on wiping her tears away, I felt a pang on my chest as tears continuesly roll down her face, she has become more beautiful actually.. but she was not always happy..

"Its OK Yixing.. I understand.. Just know that I'm willing to wait.." Nana stands up and gets her things on my couch... I watch her open the door and leave, I sigh as I put a hand on my chest... Am I having a change of heart now?

I walk back to my room and layed down, staring at the white ceiling of the hotel room.. Nana suddenly came into my mind.. And my heart started pounding... Maybe, Its worth a try..

........................

We met again after a couple of days, we were at a park, we had our disguises on and she looked incredibly happy... I looked at her side profile as she was staring at the lake, her black mask not covering her beauty...

"I want to give us a try.." I said.. She looked at me, joy and surprise was evident in her eyes... She hugged me and whispered in my ears..

"I know that you may not be able to answer me right now.. But I love you and thank you.." she said and hugged me tighter, I hugged her back as intense as she did..

We came back to my hotel room not long after... BaekHyun and Kyungsoo were now there, she cooked us dinner... I have to admit, she is a pretty great chef.. We cuddled in my room as the two played the PS4 outside..

"Yixing.. Thank you.." She said and smiled.. I smile back at her and caressed her hair..

" What for?"

"For giving me a chance to show you that I'm sincere whenever I say that I love you"

"You don't need to prove anything Jinah... I can feel it.." I said as I land a kiss on her forehead..

She looked at my eyes, and I felt it trace down my lips.. My heart was beating faster but I couldn't take my eyes off her too.. She slowly leans in and gave me a sweet innocent kiss.. I smiled as she break apart.. Her face was flushed and she tried to cover it with her hands..

"Thank you for that Im Jinah.. You look so cute when you blush like that.." She smacked my shoulder and faces her body away from me.. I hugged her from behind and landed a small kiss on her cheek...

"Its OK Jinah.. "

"But you..."

"Can we just enjoy this moment before you need to leave?" I said and she faced me again... She wrapped her arms on my torso and placed her head on my chest.. She closed her eyes and smiled, but unlike before, she looked happy and contented...

 

Maybe... Giving us a try will be worth it... Maybe... She's stealing away my heart before it totally breaks..  Maybe... Just maybe... She's saving me...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

AYE! I'M BACK! I wasn't supposed to update today but my mind played games with me...It wanted me to update! And now that I'm really really really back.. I hope I wont disappoint you.. I promise to try my best and I'll try harder...Sorry if this update is short...BUT!... Thank you for waiting and I love you guys!

--- EXOUnicorn23