Chapter 3: Studio 6

Never Knew I Needed

(Krystal's P.O.V)

It was now already 7:30AM the next day and we were on the way to our company's building.. We were supposed to be there by 6AM but Manager oppa said that they moved it to 9AM since the planned schedule yesteday was too early..

While inside the van, as usual we were like little kids lost in own world, laughing and playing with whatever..

"Amber.. Dungdungie is hungry~" I said as I leaned on her shoulder while doing my aegyo

"Aww~ OK, I'll buy you later when we arrive, fair enough?" she blurted out in English, I nodded and pinched Sulli's cheek..

"Ah! That hurts!" she said as she succesfully removed my hand over her cute cheek..

"Oh no! Our Dulli is hurt!" Victoria unnie said as she lightly caressed Sulli's cheek and ended it with a soft pat..

"Pororia Unnie! You're making me jealous~" Our puppy Luna unnie said and faked a cry while hugging her favorite bag

"Llama is here Puppy!" Amber Unnie said and reached for Luna unnie who was in front.

"Oppa, please play 첫 사랑니 (Rum Pum Pum Pum)" Victoria Omma requested and handed her smartphone to our manager

"OK" Oppa said and searched for the song while the traffic light was on red. As our song started to play, being the typical us, the van turned into a madhouse again, messing up some parts with silly lyrics.. And I can see Manager oppa silently laughing on the driver's seat..

"Alright girls, enough with the madhouse, we're already here" Oppa announced a few minutes after we started the madhouse party in the van.. 

As he said that, we immediately turned serious.. Well, not entirely though, we were still giggling from our own silliness..

"Ok, uhmm girls, go to "Studio 6" now. I'll just park and I'll follow you up there, OK?" Manager oppa said and we responded with a united "Yes Oppa!".. 

We got out of the van and quickly headed to the said studio, on the way there we met few sunbaes and trainees having a break and not to mention we also met the biggest group, as they say, practicing for their comeback..

"Oh! Its f(x)!" Sehun oppa announced, all of them then looked at us, they were having a break too.. 

"Hello!" Everyone of them said, and the seemed to be the happiest was Suho oppa.

"Hello Soojung-ah.." he greeted and waved, I bowed and also said Hello.

"How are you?" He asked and placed his left hand around my shoulders.

"I'm O-okay oppa" I stuttered, wanna know why? If you have taken a guess... You're right, I have a huge crush in this oh-so-affectionate oppa..

"Oh.. Someone's being affectionate again" Kris oppa teased, and the next thing I knew was, everyone was teasing us, like an army of thousands versus an army that only exists of a hundred..

The teasing was stopped when Amber unnie suddenly blurted a question.

"Anyway, where's Lay?" Everyone of us started to look around, except one person, D.O oppa.

"He already headed to his studio, he wants to help the producer there.. He's in studio 6" Everyone of my members looked at each other.

"That's where we're heading." Luna unnie said, which only earned a nod from D.O oppa.

"I know, now go there, they're waiting." As D.O oppa said that, we immediately headed to the said studio that was on the left corridor of the floor we were in..

"I didn't know oppa has his own studio here.." Sulli said, which earned a nod from me

"I bet everyone knew except us, f(x).." I said, As I finished my statement, we were already in front of the studio.

"Can we come in?" Victoria unnie said when she finished knocking, and immediately the door opened and there he was the owner of the studio..

"Come in" he simply said and gestured for us to come in comfortably, we went in and sat down on the black sofas in the corner of the studio, it wasn't very big, but it was enough and has a comfortable atmosphere.

"So, here are the songs' lyrics and later we will listen to the demos" Producer Kim announced, and gave us the sheets before looking at Lay oppa who was seemingly searching for the songs on the computer..

"So here is the first one, Yixing, is it ready?" Kim PD said, and with that we started the preparations..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So, our day ends here everyone. Congrats for your upcoming comeback f(x)" Kim PD said before shaking our hands, after that he bid farewell and left the studio..

"OK girls, lets go, we have a lot more of things to do tomorrow" Wonsik Oppa ( f(x)'s Manager ) announced, we grabbed our things and headed outside..

I was searching for my phone when I finally noticed that I left it back the studio, fortunately we were only on our way to the elevator

"Oppa, I left my phone in the studio, I'll just go grab it and I'll go back immediately." I said and oppa just nodded. I walked back the studio and when I got in, a sleeping Lay oppa welcomed me.. Maybe we didn't notice that he was fast asleep before we left..

I searched for my phone on the couch, I lifted the cushions and finally saw it under the one that was on the very corner of the couch.. I headed to where Lay oppa was uncomfortably sleeping, he was sitting with his head hung low and his arms crossed..

"Oppa.. Lay oppa" I said as I was slightly shaking him, he immediately woke up.. He looked up at me with his red eyes, and gave me a questioning look..

"Is it done?" He asked and I just nodded, he slowly stood up and stretched.

"You can go now SooJung-ah" he said softly and smiled

"Aren't you going out too oppa?" I asked, he shaked his head and answered me

"No, I still have to tidy up the place and I'm working out on something too. So just go ahead SooJung-ah, I'll be fine" he smiled and assured me that he will be OK. I sighed, finally giving up.

"OK oppa, if you say so.. Bye oppa see you tomorrow" I said and finally started to take light steps out of his studio. Before completely leaving, I took a worried stare at Lay oppa, he looked at me and just smiled. After that I left and quickly went to where I left my unnies and Manager Oppa..

"What took you so long?" Sulli asked and place an arm on my shoulder, I just smiled at her, indicating that it was nothing.

When we arrived downstairs, our van was already parked there as expected, maybe oppa went to get the van when I went back to Studio 6

"Get in girls, we still have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, we need to immediately get back to our dorm." Vic unnie said, just like a mom, she takes care of us with all her heart..

"Alright unnie.." the rest of us said weakly, maybe it was because our body was just getting back to our usual idol life style..

We got in the van and headed to our dorm, while heading back, I finally realized something.. Maybe I wasn't just having a crush on Suho oppa, maybe.. Just maybe, I love him, Its just that I can't get him off my mind specially right now that I was just trapped in my own world..

"Aish Jung SooJung.." I said under my breath.. I'm not supposed to feel this right now.. I need to focus..

As I was battling with myself, I finally got tired and slowly dozed off to sleep...

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Here's chapter 3! Now that I've introduced Suho.. I think here comes the start of Everything... Anyway, Thanks to my subscribers.. Love you! I'll work harder, I promise ^^

Love, EXOUnicorn23