Chapter 1: Midnight Collision

Never Knew I Needed

(Krystal’s P.O.V)

Free Time. That was almost what we have right now, no promotions, no drama… In short no nothing…

We actually kind of get used to it already. Our company’s favoritism is really something right?

But here I am in the company’s practice room, dancing to any music that randomly played in my mp3 player. I really wanted to do something today, so I got bored and asked our manager to kindly bring me here…

Ever since ‘The Heirs’ ended I’ve got nothing to do but to text or call my friends and spend time with them or spend time with my sister Jessica. Miraculously I didn’t have the mood to do that today…

I was dancing to “Cheap Creeper” by the Girls’ Generation unnies, when someone knocked. I quickly stopped dancing and went to the door to open it. The moment I opened the door a very familiar face showed up, it was no other than EXO’s Lay.

“Lay oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked and went to turn off my mp3. I immediately turned to him to see him still standing by the door…

“Umm… I was just wondering if someone is in here…” He said as he finally stepped in.

“Are you going to practice too?” I asked as I wiped the sweat in my forehead since I was dancing non-stop

“No actually.. It’s kind of late already.. It’s exactly 1:24AM right now” he said and pointed to the clock behind me… OH MY GOSH!! The unnies are going to scold me!

“Oh! Thank you for informing me Lay oppa” I said and quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out of the practice room.

I was fast-walking to the elevator when I heard calm foosteps behind me.. I turned around to see that it was Lay oppa.

“Krystal-ah, since your manager is not here let me give you a ride home since Its already late and you can't trust any taxi driver by this time,right?..” he stated as we both entered the elevator…

“I wonder why he left..” I said, a bit confused at what my manager just did

“He said he has a family emergency” he said answering question…

"So, oppa what are you doing here at midnight?" I asked out of curiosity

"Nothing.. I was just wandering around that's all" he told me and smiled

After a few more seconds in the elevator, the door finally opened in the first floor, allowing us to get off and go to his car. He quickly opened the door for me and let me in before he went to the driver’s sit. And we finally drove off…

“So… What took you hours to finish practicing?” he asked, his eyes still on the road.

“I was just bored and I felt like…dancing” I said, I actually was kind of shy by my answer, so I shook my head.

I Immediately lifted my head up as I heard him chuckle…

“You know what… I think people think of you wrongly. You’re actually kind of sweet.. I mean for someone that has the coldest stare that I've ever seen” he said then he looked at me, I turned my head because of embarrassment… He was actually the first guy to tell me those things…

“Thanks Lay-oppa” I thanked him shyly (but I was still unsure if his statement was a compliment or not) and took a peek of his face, he was still smiling….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 minutes we finally arrived at the building where both our dorms were located… I got off and waited for him to get off too, he gave the keys to his manager who was waiting outside the building and kindly asked him to park his car… Luckily he agreed.

“Thank you for the ride Lay oppa” I said and bowed politely, he smiled and said…

“That’s nothing SooJung-ah” I just smiled back at him and nodded…

“Good night Lay oppa” I bowed at him and quickly turned around to go to our dorm…

When I entered f(x)’s dorm 4 pairs of worried eyes were looking at me…

“SooJung-ah! Where have you been?” Vic-Omma asked me and gave me a quick hug, while the other unnies were around her, as if they were waiting for their turn to hug me…

“I was in the practice room Vic-Omma” I said as soon as she let go…

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Amber unnie asked, a hint of worry still in her eyes

“I was bored, that's all.. And besides you were all asleep when I left” I looked at them and smiled..

“Unnie… Where’s manager oppa?” I asked Luna unnie

“He hasn’t returned home since we called him and we asked where you are but his phone went off while the call was ongoing…” Luna unnie said which made me quite annoyed…

“Wait.. Who gave you a ride home then?” Sulli unnie asked

“Lay oppa” I shortly answered, I looked at them and saw the shock in their eyes

“Lay as in… Lay from EXO??” Amber unnie asked and I just nodded..

Instead of getting angry at me for being with a male idol…They were more of angry with our manager…

“UGH! That little!!” Victoria omma said with anger… I admit… it was our manager’s habit, he’ll tell others to take care of us then he'll leave and start to mess around.. And this wasn't the first time he did that to US…

“It’s OK unnie.. Let’s just sleep. Look its nearly 3AM…” I said and bid good night to them…

I went to my bed and quickly drifted to dreamland…

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HI! Sorry for the crappy first chapter! I know that I'm still not good or not even near that.. This is my first story so please bear with me...

I'll be the happiest when all of you supports me... Thank you in advance to all!

Please kindly wait for the second chapter.. :)

                                                                                                                   Love, EXOUnicorn23