CHAPTER 6: A Day in the Park

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEHYUN'S POV

*her smile..* I thought after she smiled the most beautiful smile ever while looking down.

"Sooo......" I started while rocking back and forth. "How's your first photoshoot going for you?" I asked and stood still

"It's actually going pretty well. Better than I thought" Ah Reum nodded cutely while replying. How much freaking cuter can she get?! "Actually my next shoot doesn't start in an hour. So... do you wanna walk around while we wait?" She slowly walked 2 meters away from me while looking back at me, waving her hand to follow. "Sure, why not" I laughed. I then called my dog, Skittles, and started talking from there.

 

It has already been 15 minutes and I have learnt SOOO much about her. She looks and sounds perfect. She can draw, cook, sing; but she's mainly a dancer which explains her fit body and can play different instruments; piano, guitar, ukulele, violin and flute. She sure is talented. Also she is also a dog lover and has one back at her home country, America, named leo (short for leonardo).

"Daehyun, do you have any talents too?" she asked while tilting her head *cute* i thought.

"We..well. I actually sing... and dance too" I paused and looked down in embarrassment. Yes, my parents put me into singing lessons and as for my dancing skills, I learnt off my cousin, Taehyung. "Ohhhh. Can you sing for me please?" she asked. Ohhh noo. What if I end up cracking my voice from nervousness. CRAP! what am I gonna do?!?

"Ummm.... sure" i cleared my throat and began to sing 4men's Baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emdjq6iTvtU

I looked back at her and saw she had wide open. I then laughed and closed shut by holding her chin and bringing it up. Her eyes then opened more wider. As wide as Kyungsoo from class A2. Then I noticed. Our faces were only a few inches apart. What the? I probably brought her closer while closng shut. Crap!

We stayed in that position for a few minutes and my heart was beating faster and faster by the minute. I can't be liking this girl... or do I? GET IT TOGETHER DAEHYUN! I honestly don't know what to do. I wanna stay like this and kiss her but at the same time, I don't want to because we only met today. Suddenly, my phone went off. We both leaned back and she cleared while i fished out my phone. (Poo Youngjae) Popped on my phone screen. Wowww. ER! Hey, on his phone, his name for me is Jung Gayhyun. JUNG GAYHYUN! I had to name him something else as well. So I got him back.

Anyways, I answered my phone and brought it to my ears.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered angrily but quitely so that Ah Reum won't here.

"Awh. Daehyun, where are you?" I rolled my eyes "I'm with Ah Reum you " I replied, pissed.

"Ah Reum? Ah Re.. Ahhhh! that new girl and her friend that just applied to or school today?" He asked questionably.

"Yes! Her. How do you know?"

"The whole school is talking about them. Apparently they transferred from America. They're the hottest topic even though they just applied today. HOW SO FREAKING LUCKY BY THE WAY!" He shouted the last part. I glanced at Ah Reum to see that she was playing with Skittles on the grass area while I as sitting on the bench. I didn't even noticed she left.

"Yes, I am. So stop ing and don't call me" I replied with my solemn face. "What? I only ed once. Yahhh Jung Dae...." I hanged up on him and ran up to where Ah Reum and Skittles were. "Hi. Sorry, that was my friend. He was asking where I was" I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's okay" she gently smiled. We both stayed silent. "Soooooo... what were you guys playing?" I started. "Pardon?" she looked at me confusingly. "Skittles... you guys were playing" She then knew what I meant. "Ahhhh. Just a game of fetch. Your dog really knows how to catch" she laughed gently. I then laughed along. "When he has an owner like me, you don't know what to expect from him" I joked followed by her small laugh. "Hey, your so up yourself. I myself is a great trainer" She held her chin up, proud. "Says you" I laughed ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter