CHAPTER 11: Movie Time

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEHYUN's POV

I looked back to see Ah Reum writing in her book while Kai was trying to gain her attention. *Hppff. Serves you right playboy* I snickered. "Daehyun-shi, Kwenchana?" I heard Minah ask. "Huh? mmm. Kwenchana" I gave her my friendliest smile and I swear I saw her blushing but oh well, might as well ignore it. Anyways, we continued on our music assessments. And yes in class, during this lesson we have a start up for our assessments so we got to spend 2 hours on planning out what we decide to do. While Minah was getting the website started up I scanned through the sheet to see what we had to do then something caught my eye. "WHAT?" I quietly but loud enough for the students around me to hear. I stood up and bowed an apology for disrupting the studends surrounding me. "What happened Daehyun Oppa?" I gave her a weird stare "Ahh, Daehyun-shi" I pointed at the small paragragh on the paper. "We have to do a performance?!?" I stage whispered to my partner (Assessment: to make a website with each music element in each tab and to construct a performance together; dancing, singing, song writing, instrumental, rap). *Great, It's pretty obvious that they're gonna dance together. No, what are you worried about. Ah Reum and Kai isn't even that close* I thought. I turned back to see Ah Reum laughing along with Kai. *i'm doomed!*

 

AH REUM's POV

It has only passed an hour and i'm already close with this guy. I mean, I don't get why everyone calls him the playboy. He's just like one of us. Isn't he? I continued with my work while Kai cracks a few jokes here and there. He's actually pretty funny once you get to know him. I think i'm going to be okay with him being a partner. "Ah Reum-ah, what are you mostly good at out of these five selections?" I looked at the paper in his hands and pointed to both singing and dancing "how about you Kai-shi?" He then chucked a laugh. "What?" i tilted my head slightly. "So formal?" he raised an eyebrow at me while i shrugged "Just call me Jongin. And I'll call you...?" "Jenn" I smiled "Isn't that your American name?" he laughed "It is but i guess it's alright for you to call me that... Anyways, let's get started" I gently smiled again and grabbed the paper off his hands.

 

AFTER SCHOOL


"URGHHH. I feel so uncomforatble with my new partner" Daehyun groaned. We we're right now walking to the AhRi (Ah Reum and Hyeri) Apartment along with Daehyun, Youngjae and obviously Hyeri. "What's wrong with your partner?" Hyeri asked "It's so palpable that she wants me" we all laughed out loud to what Daehyun had just foresaid. "How about you Ah Reum?" Daehyun asked angrily, still pissed of the fact that we laughed at him. "Jongin and I are fine. he's actually a great guy" i nodded. "Jongin? Who's Jongin?" Hyeri asked "Kai but he wants me to call him Jongin so I do. He called me Jenn n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter