CHAPTER 1: The Letter

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENN'S POV

"Did you recieve a letter back yet?" I asked Hyeri in fluent English.

Hi. My name is Jenn Mae or Ha Ah Reum if you wanna call me by my Korean name. My best friend, Hyeri and I are currently applying for a modelling job in Korea. Korea? Why Korea you may ask. Well, we chose to model in Korea instead of applying here in America because first of all, we're korean and secondly, we didn't want to be compared to models like Adriana Lima or Cara Delevingne. So we decided to apply in Korea instead.

"Nope, Not yet. It's been more than two weeks already. We should have gotten it back ages ago" Hyeri replied with a pissed tone. "Really? cause i just got mine just today and im not opening mine until you get yours" "WHAT?!? I'll check my mailbox". She then raced to her mailbox and searched through. And yes, we are neighbours. It is no coincidence. Not to mention that both our parents are close business partners owning one of the top ten companies for business and marketing in Korea .

She ran back inside, waving a pink envelope in the air whilst yelling "I GOT IT! I GOT IT!". Hyeri jumped back onto the couch and we began to open it together. This was it. The moment of truth. Once i took out the soft printed paper, i began to read it.

"I GOT INNNN!!!! ASSAAAAAAA!!!" Hyeri pumperd her fist in the air "HOW DID YOU GO?" "Not good" my shoulders slumped down. "what? so we arn't going to Korea together?" she almost whispered. Okay i couldn't hold it in any longer. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!" i bursted out laughing. "YAHHHHHHHH! SO YOU GOT IN?" "YEAH I GOT IN!". We both squealed with joy and I knew this was the start of a new beginning.

 

 

 

 

I woke up the next day feeling pumped because to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter