CHAPTER 9: Meeting the B.A.P Boys

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAEHYUN's POV

'Where are they?' i asked myself. I looked around the room to see that Ah Reum and Hyeri still isn't here. The professor has already started the lesson. I looked down at my phone, ready to text Ah Reum until I heard panting towards the door. I looked up only to see the two girls bending down, trying to catch their breaths whilst Mr. Park looked at them angrily.

"Why are you's two late?" the professor asked. "we both got lost and didn't know where to go" Hyeri panted. I was pretty sure that the tour I gave them was pretty clear... Oh well. "I'll let you's off for today. Next time, ask someone where your next class is. I don't expect you both to ask last minute. Is that clear girls?" he tapped his foot. "Neh" They answered in unison. They were just about to walk up the stairs to find an unoccupied seat until the teacher called them back to the front of the class again. "Before you take a seat, may you introduce yourselves in front of the class?" Mr. Park asked. They both nodded. "Annyeong-haseyo, je ireumeun Ah Reum imnida. But you can call me Jenn if you want" she smiled that gentle smile. "I'm Hyeri" she introduced coldly. She has this cold aura around her but once you get to know her, she is actually pretty funny. Why can't she show it? Ah Reum nudged her with her elbow and Hyeri rolled her eyes. "please take care off us" she smiled while they both bowed. That's better. "Okay i'll allow you's to sit anywhere you want. Usually, i'd chose where my students sit but since your new to Korea, I'll allow you to sit anywhere BUT... choose wisely because you will be sitting there permanently. Now go" The two started to search row to row. They were just about to sit on the last row, next to the EXO playboys until I decided whispered Ah Reum's name. "Yahhh Ah Reum" I whispered. Luckily she heard. she look down the rows to see me waving at her, trying not to get caught. She quietly giggled and called Hyeri, which was taking her seat next to Baekhyun. Hyeri looked at back at her and followed Ah Reum going down the stairs to sit next to Youngjae and I, on the 7th row (there are 10 rows). I looked back at the exo members, snickering while they glared at me with furious eyes. Thank goodness for the spare seat next to Youngjae and I.

Ah Reum sat on the left of me while Hyeri sat on the right of Youngjae (seating positions: Ah Reum, Daehyun, Youngjae, Hyeri). The professor started his lecture while the four of us began to take notes. He then gave us work to do. Once I finished completing the sheet, which wasn't that long considering that I'm one of their smartest students here, I looked over at Ah Reum who was still completing the questions. I then gazed at her. I found it cute to see her so concentrated while doing her work. I also noticed how she would bit her lips and tap her head gently with a pencil when she didn't know the answer to a certain question. I chuckled and looked down. I then held her hand still just before her pencil ricochet her head again. She looked up to me with a confused look. "Your gonna get a headache" I whispered. I then guided her hand towards her paper and told her the answer to the last question. She took a quick glance and smiled at me while saying thank you. I don't know why but I felt all giddy inside. What? oh well, i'll just leave it.

 

AFTER CLASSES

After our third class, it was already 12:13 I found out that Ah Reum didn't have any lessons till 2:05. I didn't have any classes until 2:10. Five minutes apart. So Ah Reum and I decided to drive to starbucks and get coffee just to kind of relax and talk. "Thanks again for helping me back there on the staircase by the way" she bowed. "Don't worry about it. Next time you need help, don't be afraid to ask me. I'd be more than happy to help you" I smiled at her and then kept my eyes on the road again.

~FLASHBACK~

I was walking down the stairs to get to my next lecture until I saw Ah Reum holding a bunch of textbooks, which i'm guessing is from her other classes considering that she missed out on a lot because of her late arrival at the university. I was one stair case up from her. I was going down while she was going up. I saw how she was having trouble with her textbooks so I fast walked towards her to assist her but then she tripped. But just before Ah Reum was going to touch the ground, I ran and caught her in my arms right on time. "Oh my gosh im so sorry. I should of...." she then stopped and saw me staring at her. We both stared in each others eyes. Cliche you may say, but it is a very... unexplainable feeling. In a good way. She then cleared , which got me back to my senses and I helped her stood up straight again and collect her books off the floor. "Thank you for the help Daehyun-shi" once she was going to grab her textbooks off me, I dodged her arm. "I'll help you bring these to your locker. Oh and why so formal again?" I smiled and she laughed but accepted the offer after a short wrangle.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

We arrived at starbucks and I began to order our drinks. "May, I please have One White Chocolate Mocha and One Caramel Cappuccino. Both in Venti" I got my wallet out of my pocket. "Sure, may I ask for your name please" the worker grabbed the cup and marker, ready to write down my name "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter