CHAPTER 12: Study Session

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AH REUM's POV

"JENN-SHII!" I looked back to see Jongin-shi running towards me. He rested his arms on his knees to get his breathing patterns back to normal. "Are you alright?" I gave him a pat on the back while reaching his level of height. "I'm okay now" he stood straight again "I was looking all over for you. Actually I was just going to ask if you had anymore lectures to go through today" Jongin asked shyly. I gave out a small giggle "I was just heading to my last period. Why do you ask?" "I wanted to know whether your up for coming to my house to work on our project but don't worry about it" He rubbed the back of his neck and was just going to leave until I caught his wrist "I don't mind swinging by your house. I'll go straight there after the lesson. Just text me your address" After exchanging numbers, we parted and I headed off to my last period.

 

JONGIN's POV

I opened the door to see Jenn standing there with the assessment sheets in her hands. "Come on in" I held the door to make way for her while she bowed gently at me. Jenn then started to look around the house to familiarize herself with the surroundings. "You have a pretty big house" She complimented. "Where did you want to work on this?" I asked while grabbing her bag and assessment sheets for myself to hold. "Thank you. I don't really mind actually. Where ever makes you more comfortable to work in" she shot me one of her beautiful smile. *Gulp* "Let's just work in the lounge. No one is here to disturb us anyways" I led her towards the lounge room and set her things on the couch. "Did you want anything to drink or eat?" I got up, ready to walk to the kitchen. "can I have water please?" she asked using that gentle smile again. "no.. no worries" I tered. *Damn it Jongin* I got the cup of water and was just about to leave but remembered something. *She didn't have lunch today due to her heavy schedules* And from there, i decided to just heat us a big bowl of jajangmyeon that my mum cooked before going to work.

 

I came back with the big bowl with two pairs of chopsticks on one hand and two glasses of water on the other. As soon as Ah Reum tore her eyes away from her paper towards me, she got up and ran straight to me. "Oh my gosh, you could have asked for my help" she gave a worried glance while grabbing the two glasses off me and placing it on the table. Just as her hands brushed across mine, my heart began to beat fast. I looked at my brushed hand and glanced at Ah Reum, who was taking a seat on her original spot to continue with what she was doing. "Arn't you gonna sit?" she laughed while grabbing her pencil. I smiled and took a seat next to her. "No wonder it took you took so long" she grabbed a pair of chopsticks and took a bite of the jajangmyeon. "Huh?" I shook my thoughts away. "The jajangmyeon. It's delicious by the way" she smiled and tilted her head upwards to put the longest piece of noodle in . I laughed and dug in.

 

After 3 hours of doing the assessment, Jenn and I began to have a rest. "Urghh. My back" she winced in pain, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter