CHAPTER 2: In the Plane

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENN'S POV (Charater is considered Jenn in American but in Korea, Han Ah Reum)

"All Passangers going to Seoul, Korea please aboard to Gate 7. Thats all passengers going to Seoul, Korea please aboard to Gate 7" the woman on the loud speakers demamnded.

Hyeri and I are currently grabbing our hand carries to aboard the plane to Korea.

~WHAT I WAS WEARING~

~WHAT HYERI WAS WEARING~

 

"Jenn, get your plane ticket ready"

I took out my plane ticket whilst going in line. When we have reached the counter to where the lady was, she acted very hostile to us. HAHH! Probably jealous that we look much prettier than her.

"She rolled her eyes at us. Like how rude" Hyeri scoffed.

"Don't worry. She probably jealous that those guys back tere can wink at us but not her" the latter laughed.

While we got in the plane, te stewardess guided us towards the business class considering that both our parents own the largest company in the world and we ARE models in the making.

I put my handbag next to Hyeri's and sat down on the restful chair/bed and took out my earphones and my pink samsung galaxy note 3. I download all music on my phone rather than an iPod because I dont have to download all my songs on my computer first. Pls it's WAY easier.

I plugged in my earphones and listened to NELL. FYI- I FREAKING love them, along with Younha of course. The stewardess from earlier started presenting us safety demonstrations and instructions. Then the plane went off.

 

 

11 HOURS LATER

"Jenn, wake up. Wake up" I began to hear faint whipers but decided to ignore it.

SLAP!!! I shot up from the sudden pain on my face. Mostly on the eye area.

"Yahhh. I told you to wake up. Farr out!" She took off my sleeping mask while I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter