CHAPTER 4: University

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AH REUM'S POV

It has been a week ever since i've moved to Korea and to be honest, I'm kinda lovin it here. Hyeri and I have been going shopping and just having fun. But now it's time to get serious, and by serious I mean applying for a university and having interviews & photoshoots.

"Any luck with universities yet?" Hyeri browsed the internet while I finished talking to the principle of JYP university.

"Nope. The school doesn't have any more space left"

Hyeri sighed while she kept searching.

"HERE! TS University of Performing Arts! They also have model training for one of their classes!"

"Okay, I'll call them now" I then grabbed the phone and dialed their number.

 

AFTER THE PHONE CALL

"How was it?"

"WE GOT AN INTERVIEW BABY!"

We both screamed in joy.

"When is it?" Hyeri asked

"Today at 12:15" I looked at the time and it was 10:15 "We still have 2 hours"

And from there we began to get ready.

 

HYERI'S POV

FINALLY! We found a university and teaches modeling. While Ah Reum was showering, I decided to get my oufit ready for today.

I decided to just go for a y but serious look that can show my figure. After laying my outfit out, I walked to Ah Reums closet and chose her outfit for her.

 Same concept, y but serious.

She got out of the shower and noticed her clothes layed out for her.

"Did you do this?" She asked while pointing to the clothes.

"Yeah. Since you took SOOO long i the shower, I thought I should choose your outfit after I chose mine. BETTER THANK ME!"

She laughed and replied, "Thank you Unnie" I smiled at her and walked into the bathroom. Before I could close the door, something grabbed me by the arm. I looked back and it was Ah Reum.

"Good choice with the outfits by the way" She winked

"Huh. Knew you would like it" I then flipped my hair and closed the door to take a shower.

 

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Ah Reum and I strutted through the gates with all eyes on us. I'm guessing it morning tea right now? Anyways, we heard gasps of envy and howls from guys. Yuck, they still act like their in primary. But I gotta admit, I kinda liked all these attentions besides the fact that we were the only two who was NOT wearing a uniform. Suddenly, two guys came up to us. One had Blonde hair and the other had black hair.

"So.. you guys new here?" the one with blonde his lips.

"Yeah" Ah Reum smiled while I rolled my eyes and contained my solemn face. They are OBVIOUSLY trying to flirt with us, but knowing Ah Reum, she's to innocent to even think that.

"Well do you you need any help girls?" the guy with the black hair then talked.

"Actually yes, Hyeri and I are trying to find the Principle's office here. Do you mind showing us where its is?" Ah Reum asked.

"Sure"they both replied. And began to walk.......slowlyyyyyy.

"My name is Kai and he is Baekhyun" The guy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter