CHAPTER 3: The Arrival

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENN'S POV

"Flight KR11 from America, L.A to Korea, Seoul has arrived" the woman on the loud speakers said.

Hyeri and I walked, more like strutted towards where the chauffeurs were and tried searching for our names on each white cardboard they held but we couldn't find it. I was actually craving for some coffee, same was Hyeri so we decided to go to Starbucks and order our coffee from there. I bought a Caramel Cappuccino while Hyeri got a Vanilla Latte. We both were about to go outside to finish our coffee there while smelling the fresh air of Korea that was very new to us when suddenly, loud screaming and cheering was heard. We looked back only to see a huge amount of girls that were holding signs like "사랑해요" "B.A.P" B.A.P? Isn't that rice or something? Anyways the crowd was going OUR WAY. I didn't panic much knowing that I can just move away. I walked away from the crowd with all my luggages on my luggage cart but then i noticed something. WHERE THE HECK IS HYERI?!? Okay, so now is the time to panic. I can't contact her because my phone ONLY works in America and she has the address to our new house, or should I say mansion that both our parents are paying for since they know we are both going to live together in Korea to pursue our dreams. Anyways, back to topic. What can I do?!?

 

I started to look around the places we went before but I left my luggage with security. And yes, we are allowed to do that here. (AUTHOR= Im not sure if they are allowed to do it but im just typing it down anyways:)) While searching, I bumped into a tall man with blondish-brown hair. I looked up and perceived a mask over his mouth. And i noticed a big coffee stain that i've created on his shirt. And the worst part is HIS SHIRT WAS WHITE! Shizzzz! I'm in deep trouble now!!!

 

"I'm SOOOO SORRYYY!!! I should have watched where I was going! I could buy you a new one if you want? I REALLY didn't mean it? Sorry!" I said in a worried tone.

" 뭐?" (mwuh) He looked at me in a confused manner

And then I realized that I was talking English. Aishhhh! How embarrassing! I repeated it again but this time in Korean.

"Ahhh. No, it's okay. You really don't have to" He smiled. Even though he was wearing a mask, I could tell that he was smiling from the way his eyes curved.

"Are you sure? I can if you want? Its a friendly offer"

"No, Really it's fine" "But would you want another coffee considering half of it spilt on my shirt?" He chuckled while I was trying to process what he had just said. I wasn't use to speaking Korean to others. My parents taught me to read & write korean and they also speak korean to me at home but slowly so that way I can understand better but don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter