Chapter Two

Mr. Arrogant

" Don't hesitate another minute please take away my heart

Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moom has closed her eyes

If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy

Burn all the scars you've exchanged for that love.

Baby don't cry tonight after the darkness passes,

Baby don't cry tonight it'll become as if it never happened.

You're not the one  to disappear into foam, something you never should've known.

So baby don't cry cry my love will protect you. " 

She was blushing hard. She can't even seem to move from her spot ever since the guy started singing. His deep and low voice made a girl like her fall for him. But suddenly, after a few minutes of staring and admiring and thumping of the heart, her fantasy finally snapped and went back to reality when she saw some of the mall's guards running angrily towards the guy's direction. She was puzzled at first at why would the guards want to arrest the guy. Then, she suddenly remembered that those kinds of things were not allowed if you don't have the manager or the owner's approval. She watched the guy as he rapidly puts his guitar back to its case, bows then says goodbye to the clueless audience infront of him. He said thank you to the crowd then starts running when he saw the guards were now almost near him. When she saw him and the guards creating a scene, she just shrugged both of her shoulders again then starts walking. Her mom will take care of it, it's not thag big of a problem anyway, she thought.

Walking with her hands tucked on both of her pockets, she finally saw her favorite shop. ' The Artwork.' She happily went inside the shop then starts looking for some clothes. In the midst of her shopping, she was startled when her phone suddenly rang making her take her phone from her pocket answering answered the call. It was eunhee, her bestfriend.

"Where are you?" Eunhee asked as soon as Jaekyung answered the call.

"I'm at my favorite shop. You?"

"I'm almost near the mall. I'll just call you when I'm already there, just stay there, okay?" Eunhee said not waiting for the other to respond and just end the call..

Jaekyung sighed. Good thing Eunhee knows her favorite shop is. While waiting for her best friend, the lass continued what she was doing and after a few minutes of silence, only the background music can be heard inside, Jaekyung was starting to get immersed in looking into some clothes and trying them on. Then it clicked. She saw a shirt that made her eyes sparkle. A shirt that says, ' you, ' she laughed a bit when she took the shirt.

"I can give this to baekhyun oppa as a present. This is a good shirt to of." she mumbled to herself while nodding. She told the lady at the counter that she'll buy the shirt with the quote and told her to wrap it for her. She made her way to the fitting room with some other shirts on her hand. She opened the fitting room's door, she was about to go inside when suddenly a guy went inside the shop and start running, looking for a place to hide. Jaekyung's eyes widened when she saw the guy. It was the guy from before.

What is he doing in here? She thought.

The guy saw the fitting rooms and tried to open them all, but failed.  It was all locked.

The guy glanced outside and he saw that the guards were on running towards the shop. The guy was panicking, thinking of a way to survive. but suddenly, he starts smiling wide when he saw a fitting room that was opened. He ran towards it when suddenly jaekyung stopped him.

 "Uhmm, no. I'm going to use it." the guy groaned. He glanced outside and saw the guards on the shop's entrance.

Jaekyung was shocked when suddenly, the guy pulled her inside the fitting room with him then locked the door.

She was about to shout when the guy covered . She tried removing the guy's hand off of but the guy was too strong. The guy looked at her then groaned a bit.

"Shh. Shut up, they're here." he whispered to her.

. He's too close. She said in her thought. She can smell his cologne.

Mhmm.. it smells good.. and addictive. Wait, what? Did I just say that? She keep talking to her thought.

The guy noticed that the girl became silent and was blushing, which made him smirk.

Jaekyung went back to reality when she saw the guy smirked. , he saw me blushing.

Jaekyung starts to take his hands off again, but failed. He was too strong. Well, it's obvious since his tall and all, forgot to mention handsome.. oh, shut up Jaekyung. She said in her thought.

The guy stared at her making her feel uncomfortable.

"I'll take my hand off if you promise not to shout. Deal?" the guy whispered to her.

She just looked at the guy then nodded. She won't shout so she can get out of here as soon as possible. When the guy took his hand off , they heard the guards asking questions to the customers.

"Have you seen a very tall guy walked inside here?" One of the guards asked.

The customers just shook their heads. The guards heaved out a deep sigh as they slowly walked out of the shop making the lad in front of her sighed in relief. "Finally" he said.

She can't move. He's too close, and its making her face hot and red. She just looked at him in annoyance. The guy noticed it.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"Are you stupid? Coming in here and pulled me inside with you? You're such a ert!" She said in annoyance.

"W-What? ert? How did I become a ert? I didn't even touch you. Just your mouth." He argued.

"You pulled me inside the fitting room, I was about to go get change, what if I was or something! You might have me!".

"Yah! I'm not like that. Sorry to burst your girly bubble but I'm a gentleman. Besides, even if I was a ert or not, I wouldn't touch you. I wouldn't even lay a finger at you." He said as he looked at her from head to toe. He smirked. "There's nothing to see nor touch anyway.".

W-WHAT?! Aish. This .

" Y-You did not just say that. Take it back!" the guy just snorted. He was about to argue when they heard someone shout.

"Jaekyung-ah! Where are you "

". It's Eunhee."

Of course he heard it. Payback time, the guy said in his thought.

Jaekyung was shocked when the guy suddenly opened the door of the fitting room revealing all the customers including Eunhee staring at them.

Eunhee was dumbfounded. She saw her bestfriend being pinned by a guy on the wall. There was silence covering the whole shop. Eunhee cleared to break the silence.

" Uh.. hey, jaekyung.. and.. you are?" She started to talk then turns her attention to the guy when she asked him.

The guy looked at eunhee but turned his attention back to Jaekyung. Jaekyung couldn't help but blush when the guy just suddenly caressed her face slowly then leaned his face closer to hers.

"Hey, thanks for the time, I had fun." the guy said in a moderate tone for all the customers including Eunhee to hear what he said.

 The guy let go of Jaekyung then starts to walk way leaving a speechless and confused Jaekyung and other people. The guy stopped infront of the shop's door then glanced once again to jaekyung. He smiled.

"Hey, jaekyung ssi, let's do that again next time, okay?" he said as he winked.

The guy walked out of the shop, filling the shop with awkwward silence, Eunhee pulled Jaekyung out of the fitting room and out of the shop. She looked at Jaekyung curiously.

"What happened? Who's the guy?!" she asked.

Jaekyung can't speak. She was still confused and shocked about everything.

----

Secondd chapterrrr! What do you guys think? Leave comments and please subscribe, okay? :) thanks to those who will read the fic! And I did say before that the guys are Chanyeol and Kris, right? I kind of changed Kris to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is just so asdfghkl ;; ♥

Anywayss, don't forget to subscribe and leave some comment. Thanks again and I will be posting the next chapter, soon! ^^

--ChoiEunhee419