Chapter Four

Mr. Arrogant

* Eunhee's POV *

"Where's that guy?!" Eunhee asked herself in annoyance. She have been waiting for him for about half an hour now. She told him to meet her up at the mall at exactly 8am but it's already 8:30 where is he? After pacing back and forth for five more minutes she then saw a familiar guy running towards her. She groaned a bit.

He's dead! she said in her thought. She watched him run till he stops infront of her panting hard. She noticed that he was sweating hard and panting making her blink. Her eyes widened.

"Y-Yah, Did you just ran all the way here from your home?!" she asked loud.

He just nodded, still panting hard.

Suddenly, Eunhee felt bad at him for some reason. She heaves out a deep sigh while handling him her handkerchief. "Here. Wipe your sweat."

He shooked his head then smiles a bit. "No thanks. I'm good."

"Why'd you ran anyway? You could've just taken a bus or something." eunhee said while putting her handkerchief back to her pocket.

The guy just scratched his head then shrugs. "I don't have any money. That's why I told you I need a job."

Eunhee felt even more bad after hearing his reason. She looked at him while made an 'O' shape.

"Are you serious? Wait, before I forget.. What's your name?" she asked while looking at him.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. And thanks for the help though."

"Ahh.. And I'm Choi Eunhee. Nice to meet you." she said as she offers her hand for a handshake. Chanyeol smiled then gladly accepted her hand then shook hands with her.

"And helping you? It's fine. It's the least I can do for you." she added.

Chanyeol smiled then let go of her hand. "So, where am I going to work or where did you find me a work?" he asked while looking around. Eunhee smiled wide then pats his cheeks.

"At a restaurant called Viva Polo."

"Wait, what?! The Viva Polo?! The most popular restaurant here in Gangnam?" Chanyeol shouted making Eunhee's eyes widened due to his sudden outburst, and this made her laugh hard.

"Hahahahahahaha! What's with that reaction? It's just a restaurant." she said as she tries to stop herself from laughing.

Chanyeol cleared his throat then rubs his nape shyly. "I was excited, okay?"

Eunhee stopped laughing as she pat his cheeks again. "Aigoo, of course you were. Come on, let's go to the restaurant." The lass lead the way as they started to walk towards the restaurant. She glanced at Chanyeol who was biting his lips while walking with her. When they arrived at the restaurant, Eunhee. And Chanyeol walked inside. Chanyeol's eyes widened as soon as he went inside. The restaurant was simple yet it took his breath away. He followed Eunhee to the counter but then came to a sudden halt when he saw her talking to someone.

How did she get me a job here, anyway? Is she rich or something? Chanyeol asked in his thought. Eunhee walked towards him then smiled.

"I just talked to the manager and he said he'll definitely take you. You'll work here as a barista, okay? You can also play at the stage every friday and saturday. Stage is over there only if you want to." Eunhee pointed at the stage. "Besides, you look like the guy who could sing and capture all the customer's heart as well." She added.

"Yeah, right. Uhmm.. Thanks a lot for helping me. But, how did you get me to get this job?" He asked her.

Eunhee was about to answer when suddenly someone called her from the kitchen. "Ms. Choi! Your father called and told me to tell you that you have a meeting regarding your restaurant later at 6pm." Some guy said.

Chanyeol looked at the other with his eyes widened in shock, making the lass clear .

"Y-You own this restaurant?" chanyeol asked still in shock.

"Uhh.. Yeah. Kind of." she answered shyly.

"Wow. That's just wow.." chanyeol said as he look around the restaurant.

"Sorry, I was about to tell you but, yeah you already know now so.. You can start working here now if you want to. Just go inside the manager's office right there. " pointed at the left side corner of the restaurant.

"Well, I really need a job so no backing out now. Thanks again for helping me." He said while smiling at her.

"But I have to warn you, someone's going to come here any time now that will really go mad when she sees you." Eunhee said while smiling back at him.

Chanyeol got confused. Who? He asked himself in his thought. He was about to ask her aloud when suddenly someone walked inside the restaurant. It was a girl. A very familiar girl. That's when it hit him. It was the girl from the fitting room.

-

* Jaekyung's POV *

 

I'm so hungry.. Jaekyung said in her thought.

She walked in her best friend's restaurant when suddenly she saw her friend talking to someone. Jaekyung stared at the guy. He was tall, handsome and hot.  Just then the guy in the fitting room accident suddenly flashed through her mind. Her eyes widened when she realized that the guy her best friend was talking with was the guy at the mall. Her blood was starting to boil in anger as she walks towards her best friend and the guy's direction. She cleared loud enough for the two to stop talking and look at her.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Jaekyung asked irritatedly. "And why are you here?" she added while looking at chanyeol.

Eunhee sighed then looks at her bestfriend. "Uhmm.. Jaekyung-ah.. Starting today he'll be working here at my restaurant." Eunhee said while looking at her best friend.

"What?! Why? You can't!"  Jaekyung said while looking at chanyeol then rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm sorry sis. But I have to. Besides, you don't need to talk to each other right?" Eunhee said while patting her best friend's back.

"But Eunhee!"

"No ! You're gonna have to deal with it. Wait here till I tell the chef to cook your food. I'll just bring this guy to the kitchen, okay?" not waiting for Jaekyung to answer Eunhee pulled Chanyeol to the kitchen while giggling making Chanyeol looked at her confusingly.

"Why are you giggling?" Chanyeol asked her.

"You know, I only found out today that I'm actually good at  matching people together." She answered, still giggling. 

"Huh? I don't get it." the tall lad said to her, Eunhee just shook her head. "Don't mind what I said. Go and meet the chef inside the kitchen, okay? He's the only one inside for now since the restaurant's not open yet so you won't find it hard to look for him. Be nice to him and goodluck okay? I brought you here since today's your first day of work, you're just gonna have to help the chef cook. Now go! The chef's waiting." she said to chanyeol while patting his back. Eunhee left chanyeol at the entrance of the kitchen then made her way to her best friend's table. She giggled happily. 

"I knew it! They're perfect for each other." Eunhee said to herself while walking on her way back to her best friend. 

Jaekyung saw her best friend walking towards her then pouts. Why did she hire him? She asked in her thought.

Eunhee sat across her then rolls her eyes. "You're not mad, are you?" Eunhee asked her. She can never get mad at her best friend.

"Of course not. I was just shocked, that's all. Why is he here anyway?"

"He needed help, Jaekyung. He doesn't have money, he even ran from his house to the mall just to come here. I just felt bad that's all. And besides, I kind of hit him by my car last night that's why I owe him one." eunhee explained.

"You what?! Hit him? Is he okay? " Jaekyung was shocked.

"He's fine don't worry." Her friend answered.

"I'm not worried. Who told you I am?"  she rolled her eyes.

Eunhee chuckled. "I'm glad you're okay with it then. But, I think you should say sorry to him." 

Jaekyung looked at her friend "What? No way. Why do you want me to say sorry?" she asked.

"Well you know, for you two to start of as friends now? You can tell him to say sorry to you, too."

"No way! I may be fine with this situation but saying sorry to him? Nu-uh. No way, sis." 

Eunhee laughed a bit then nods. "Fine, whatever you want."

Jaekyung felt her stomach turn just by thinking the thought of her saying sorry to that guy. Just then the two girls were startled when Chanyeol suddenly appeared infront of them while holding two plates of pancakes. The two girls were staring at him as they watch him place the plate on the table. Chanyeol noticed it then looks at the two girls.

"Why are you two looking at me like I'm about to melt?" he said while looking at the two.

"Like I would stare at you." Jaekyung blurted out making Eunhee and Chanyeol look at her. She cleared . "What?" she said again.

"Right. You wouldn't stare at me since you're eyes will be sticking at these two plates of pancakes you're going to eat. Now I know the reason why I don't have anything to stare at your body." Chanyeol said then smirked. 

"Enjoy the pancakes, Ms. There's nothing to see at your body." he added. He smirked once again, placing the plates on the table before leaving the two ladies which both have the same dunbfounded expression.

"Did you just see  that?! I am so gonna kill him!" She shouted.

Eunhee burst out laughing. "That was awesome!" she said as she kept on laughing.

- - - -

what's up?! Haha. Here's the next chapter! It's starting! Jaekyung and chanyeol's love story and Eunhee's part time job as a matchmaker. Hahaha thanks to those who subscribed! I really appreciate it. :3 next chapter will be out soon just wait! :) leave some comments too if you want.