Chapter Five

Mr. Arrogant

It's been a week since Chanyeol started working at Eunhee's restaurant and he finally got the hang of it. The customers also increased since Chanyeol's becoming popular with both girls and guys. And currently, the two girls are watching Chanyeol serve some drinks to some girls. They saw how Chanyeol smile and laugh with the customers making Eunhee smile proudly like she was Chanyeol's mother. Jaekyung looked at her best friend as she raised her eyebrow.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jaekyung asked.

"Oh come on, just look at him! He's making me more money than before. I'm so glad that I hired him." she ggrinned making the other sigh in exasperation. Eunhee's glad but she's not. Ever since Chanyeol started working at her friend's restaurant, she can't even spend a day properly.

-

( FLASHBACK 3 days ago )

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jaekyung shouted at the restaurant making all the people look at her.

"What does it look like I'm doing?! Why are you here anyway? Your here to see me, huh?" Chanyeol answered teasingly.

"Are you kidding me? Hate to burst our bubble but I'm here to eat!" she rolled her eyes at him.

"Eat again? See, that's why no boys would love to hava a date with you. You always eat!" Chanyeol argued.

"Urgh. Excuse me, But a lot of boys want me as their girl. You're the only one whose abnormal here who doesn't want me."

Chanyeol looked at her then blinks. "Wait, did you just realise what you said? Haha! Well, is that why you keep on bothering me? Cause you want me to also be interested in you?" Chanyeol making her feel embarassed.

"YAH! IN YOUR DREAMS!" Jaekyung shouted loud.

( END OF FLASHBACK)

-

Whenever she remembers those kinds of argues they have, it just sends shivers to her body.

"I don't even see why girls like him so much." she said as she kept watching the lad. Eunhee looked at her then smirked.

"Oh, really? Then why do you keep on watching him? Don't you like seeing him?" Eunhee bestfriend. Jaekyung just cleared . Why was he watching him anyway? That yoda guy. Psh. She said in her thought.

"By the way, Baekhyun oppa's coming over later here at the restaurant." Eunhee said making Jaekyung smile wide. "Really? But why didn't I know?" she pouted. Eunhee chuckled then poked her best friend's forehead.

 "Maybe he wants to surprise you." she said. "Surprise me? Don't you mean us? Why only me?" Jaekyung asked cluelessly. Eunhee laughed a bit making Jaekyung blink again in confusion. "Slow as always,Jae. "

"Huh?" Jaekyung said. "Nevermind. Just get ready cause we're having a party here later. I'll close the restaurant early." Eunhee said while standing up.

"I have to go and help my staff since there's a lot of customers today." she added. Jaekyung sighed. "Blame that Yoda guy. I'm gonna go and get my gift for Baekhyun oppa. See you later, sis." Jaekyung said as she stood up from the chair then walks out of the restaurant.

Eunhee smiled. She then started helping her staffs. After an hour of working, she suddenly rememered something. She fished out her phone from her pocket then calls her best friend.. After three rings, Jaekyung answered the call. "Missed me already? Haha. Why'd you call?" Jaekyung started.

"In your dreams. Haha. I need a favor, Jae.." eunhee said.

Jaekyung sighed. "What is it this time?"

"I want you to go to the grocery and buy me some ingredients. Puhleasee? I'm gonna send someone to help you. Can you? Please?" Eunhee pleaded making Jaekyung sigh in defeat. "Fine, fine. Just text me all the ingredients you need." Jaekyung said.

Eunhee squealed inside her thought. This is a chance! She said in her thought. She cleared . "Okay, okay. thanks sis! I'll be sending someone to help you, okay? I'll tell him to meet you at the grocery store." Eunhee said stopping herself from giggling.

"Fine, you owe me one. I gotta go just text me , okay?" not waiting for eunhee to answer, Jaekyung ended the call. Eunhee ran to where Chanyeol is and slapped his arm making im shout in pain. "Aww!"

"Chanyeol-ah, you have to go to the grocery store!" eunhee said excitedtly.

Chanyeol looked at her while raising his eyebrow. "What? Why?"

"Because I need a lot of ingredients for the party tonight. Remember about the party I told you yesterday? It's tonight."  Chanyeol looked at her forming his mouth into an 'O' shape.

"Okay, then. Give me the list." he said. Eunhee smiled at him then shakes her head. "I gave the list to someone who will help you shop. You're gonna have to meet that someone at the grocery store."

Chanyeol just sigh then nodded. "Fine, so I should go now?" he asked her, the lass nodded in response.

"Yeah. She's on her way now. Go now!" Eunhee shouted while pushing Chanyeol out of the restaurant.  

"Okay, fine. I'll go!" rapidly walks out of the restaurant then hails a cab. Tells the driver to take him to the supermarket.

Jaekyung's at the entrance of the supermarket, waiting for that someone who Eunhee said that'll help her. She texted Eunhee to ask where that someone is and when Eunhee replied her friend said that he's on his way. Jaekyung even asked her friend what the staff's name is and the only answer she got from Eunhee was 'you know him already'. After ten minutes of waiting she saw someone walking towards her. Her eyes widened when she saw Chanyeol infront of her his eyes widened as well.

"What are you doing here?!" they both said in unison.

- - - -

Here's the next chapter! Btw I forgot to tell you guys that I used chanyeol's family restaurant VIVA POLO here since I can't think of any resto names. Hope that's fine. Don't forget to subscribe and comment nae? :3