Chapter Six

Mr. Arrogant

"What are you doing here?!" 

"Are you the one Eunhee's talking about?!"

"Why you?!"

They kept saying at the same time making all the people look at them weirdly. The two of them sighed in defeat, thinking that no matter how many times they would argue, they're the ones Eunhee sent so they have to do the work together.

"Fine, whatever. Let's just do this quick for me to get away from you as soon as possible." Jaekyung said while taking a shopping cart. Chanyeol just shrugged as he followed Jaekyung inside the supermarket. While they're inside the store buying all the ingredients Eunhee asked them to buy, there's an wkward silence lingering between them making chanyeol feel uncomfortable. He sighed then taps Jaekyung's shoulder making the other look at him annoyingly.

"What?" She asked.

"What's your problem? Why are you so angry at me?" he asked. Jaekyung rolled her eyes at him.

"Really? You don't know?" she said making her groan a bit.

"Would I even ask if I knew?" he answered sarcastically.

She groaned again. "You always make fun of me! Ever since our first meeting you do nothing but make fun of me! You having fun watching me get irritated at you or something?"

Chanyeol chuckled as he heard what  jaekyung said.

"Okay, fine. To be honest, I like teasing you and everything. You look kind of cute when you're irritated and mad. But, I'm sorry about doing and saying those things to you. I didn't know it hurt you that much." he said while rubbing his nape shyly.

H-he called me cute? She said in her thought making her blush. ! Why am I blushing? She looked at chanyeol who's staring at her.


"Y-you called me cute.." she blurted out without thinking making the lad blink then laugh.

"Wow, after all what I said that's the only thing you heard?" he said making Jaekyung blush more.

What the hell! Why did I say that?! You're so stupid jaekyung! She argued at her thought. Jaekyung cleared trying to control her blush.

"Shut up. Let's just finish this grocery shopping." she walked away leaving Chanyeol grinning from ear to ear.

"Well, this is interesting." chanyeol mumbled to himself while wearing a grin.

It has been half an hour and they have bought all the ingredients needed for the party, the only thing left is the meat. Jaekyung and Chanyeol made their way to the meat section. While they're walking they saw a lady cutting cooked meat, the two walked towards the lady. 

"Uhh.. Is that free?" Chanyeol asked the lady. The lady nodded.

"Can we try it?" Jaekyung asked this time. The lady smiled at them then nodded.

Chanyeol took a piece of the meat then eats it. He was chewing when Jaekyung asked him something.

"How is it?" Chanyeol showed her a thumbs up as he took another piece of meat then feeds her which Jaekyung gladly accepted. She giggled as she chewed and swallowed the meat.

"This is delicious!" Jaekyung shouted.

"You like it? Should we buy it, then?" Chanyeol asked her while taking another meat then eats it.

"Yeah. Let's buy it!" she said while smiling.

The lady chuckled a bit while watching them, making the two looked at her.

"Uhh.. Why?" Jaekyung asked the lady.

"Well, it's just that.. You two look so cute! How can a couple be so cute like this?" she giggled making Chanyeol choke.

"C-couple? Me and him?" Jaekyung asked as she looked at the lad beside her while blinking.

Jaekyung was about to say something when Chanyeol cut her off. 

 "You got it wr--"

"Thank you for saying that. Me and girlfriend appreciate it." Chanyeol said while wrapping his arms around Jaekyung's waist.

What the hell is he doing?! She was starting to blush hard than before. She glanced at Chanyeol's hand wrapped around her waist. As she looked at it she suddenly felt something in her stomach that was turning and flipping at the same time. What is this feeling? She asked in her thought.

The lady giggled once again and gave some meat to them. Jaekyung took it, who is still quite shock about what Chanyeol said.

"Here's the meat for you, two. Since you two are so cute, I have given you a discount." the lady said while winking at Chanyeol and Jaekyung. the lass just looked down because of embarassment while Chanyeol bowed to the lady then smiled.

"Thank you for that, Ms. You really made my girlfriend happy. We have to go now." Chanyeol bowed once again to the lady then pulled Jaekyung to the side while pushing the cart. Chanyeol glanced at girl beside her whose face is getting red.

" Yah, you okay? You look like a tomato." he chuckled. Jaekyung groaned then slap chanyeol's arm hard.

"Aww! What the hell?!" he said while rubbing his arm in pain.

"Girlfriend? Really?!" she said hiding her flushed face.

"What? See we got a discount! That was awesome."

Jaekyung sighed. It's hopeless. She said in her thought. "Besides, you didn't even argue when I said that awhile ago. You liked it, didn't you?" he smirked.

"Shut up and let's just go to the counter!" she said while walking away to him. She regretted thinking that she can be with Chanyeol for a day without arguing. He was starting to tease and make fun of her again.

Chanyeol watched Jaekyung walk away for a few seconds then starts following her. He chuckled.

"She's cute when she's blushing, though." he mumbled to himself.

- - - -

Here's the next chapterrr! <3 Thanks to those who subscribed to my story hihi. I hope it's good enough to read :(

please leave some comments and subscribe to my story :)