Chapter Nine

Mr. Arrogant

Chanyeol arrived at the restaurant two hours earlier than his normal working time, he promised Eunhee that he'll clean up anyway. Seeing the trash all around, the lad groaned in frustration. While cleaning up, he noticed someone sleeping at the couch that is for the people to rest into. Walking closer, he saw Jaekyung curled up on the couch, obviously cold since she was only wearing thin clothes. Chanyeol sighed deeply. 'This girl have no sense of danger.' he said in his thought. Taking his hoodie of, he carefully put it on Jaekyung's body, since he doesn't want her to nag about having a cold later on. After that, the lad proceeded, cleaning sure took some time but after an hour of cleanig up, everything is as good as new. "Good thing I move fast, unlike certain people." he said while looking at the lass sleeping on the couch. Fishing his phone out from his pocket, he decided to call Eunhee and inform her about her best friend. It took at least three rings before she answered the call.

"What?" Eunhee asked sleepily, her eyes still half closed.

"Jaekyung's here at the resto. Pick her up." he said not minding the girl's sleepiness.

"Let her be, maybe she's just hungry that's why she's early. Make her some food."

"Idiot, she's sleeping. I think she didn't go home last night."

Eunhee jolted when she heard what the other had said. "What? That can't be she was with Baek last night."

"Well she's here so pick her up. She might get a cold if she stays longer here."

Eunhee remained silent, and this made Chanyeol feel quite nervous. "Eunhee? You there? Don't tell me you goddamn fall asleep cause I-"

Yeol was cut off, what Eunhee said caught him off guard. "Bring her home."

"What?! Why should I? Besides, I don't know her address." he argued.

"I'll give you the address. Use the company car, this is an order so you must do this. Counting on you, Yeol. I'm gonna text you the address so wait for it, I'm gonna go back to sleep. Bye." The lass hang up before the other could even respond. Chanyeol groaned in annoyance before shifting his gaze back to the sleeping lass in front of him. "Seriously, this ." he muttered to himself.

-

After carefully laying Jaekyung on the backseat, Chanyeol sat on the driver's seat starting the engine. Eunhee gave him the address so he had no choice but to bring this girl home. As he starts driving, he suddenly thought of that Baek guy. 'If he was with her, then why is she sleeping at the restaurant. He seemed like a nice guy though there is still something off about him.' he kept thinking, driving carefully as to not wake Jaekyung up. After an hour of driving, he finally arrived at the said address. Looking at how big the house is, Chanyeol came to a conclusion just to how rich this girl is. Getting off the car, he careful and slowly carried her bridal style, trying his best not to wake her up cause he know there will be war. He rang the doorbell, good thing he was able to press it properly, he saw someone, a maid specifically walking out the house to open the gate.

"Lady Eunhee informed me about you, please come in, I'll bring you to Lady Jaekyung's room." the maid said earning just a nod from Yeol. Yeol diligently followed the maid, trying his best not to make any noise so Jaekyung could stay asleep. Arriving at Jaekyung's room, he carefully layed her down, wrapping her body with a blanket so she won't get cold. Chanyeol bid goodbye to the mad and was about to walk away when Jaekyung's hand stopped him by holding his wrist tight. Chanyeol's brow met each other at the sudden action of the lass. He tried to take her hand off but failed, the girl was sleeping so why? The maid saw everything which made her smile. "Seems to me that Lady Jaekyung don't wanna let you go, so feel free to stay there un til she wakes up." the maid said which made Yeol feel confused.

"Wait, no, I'll go. I'm a guy, I can't stay here alone with her right?"

The maid smiled once again. "It is obvious that Lady Eunhee and Lady Jaekyung trusts you, so neither will I. I will come back later, please excuse me."the maid bid goodbye, closing the door leaving chanyeol and the sleeping Jaekyung alone. Reaching for a stoll nearby he sat, looking around as if trying to find something to do. "What is it with this girl? Saying she hates me and everything yet she's holding my hand like she doesn't have any thoughts of letting go." he kept talking to himself, staring at the sleeping lass infront of her. "You're weird." he added. Staring at his hand being held by her, he snorted. "She's so going to regret this as soon as she wakes up."

-

*Jaekyung's POV*

 

Feeling quite hot, her eyes are now starting to open. Trying to sit up from her bed, she then felt something beside her. Her eyes widened, forgetting all about the sleepiness she had and just stared at the scene in front of her. Chanyeol sleeping while his hand is being by hers, this made the girl's face blush a bit. "What is he doing here?!" she asked herself but thought that maybe it was because of her due to the fact that until now her hand's still holding his. Slowly taking her hand off, she saw Chanyeol slowly waking up, Jaekyung's flushed face grew darker whe her gaze met his. "Awake already huh?" he asked as a greeting but the lass didn't answer.

"Ya, why did you sleep at the restaurant? Why didn't you go home?" he kept bombarding Jaekyung with questions but the lass didn't answer.

"Why are you here?" she asked even though in herself she finally knew the answer, making sure was her safest bet.

"Well Eunhee asked me to bring you home, I was about to leave when you held my hand. You must be dreaming that time since you won't let go." she answered, her eyebrows furrowed not used to him being nice after all.

"I see.." was all she could say when Yeol started talking again.

"Next time, make sure to go home. If I hadn't come earlier, you would've freezed to death. And seriously, stop wearing such revealing clothes. Women nowadays don't have any sens of danger. If you leave yourself open like that, you might get in trouble so stop." he scolded which made Jakeyung laugh, caughting Chanyeol off guard.

"Ya, why are you laughing?"

"You sound like my father." Jakeyung kept laughing, not minding the stare she's getting from Yeol.

"Shut up, I'm serious. Listen to what I said, alright?"

Sighing, Jaekyung nodded. "Fine, I get it.

Glancing at his wristwatch, his eyes widened when he saw what time it is. "!, I'm late!" he quickly stood up from the stool, turning his attention back to you. "Get plenty of rest, idiot." he added before waving goodbye to Jaekyung.